Betrayed

By JazzyVenecia46

(ADOPTED FROM & COVER BY @-bxckylynch) "You betrayed me, but I'll get my revenge." Salem is the younger siste... More

Salem
Chapter 1: Return
Chapter 2: Roman, Dean & ??? V.S. Seth, Randy & Summer
Chapter 3: Salem V.S. Summer Rae
Chapter 4: Siblings of Destruction
Chapter 5: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 6: The Lunatic Fringe & Angel Of Darkness V.S. Authority Brats
Chapter 7: Day At The Beach
Chapter 8: Nikki Bella V.S. Salem (Divas Championship)
Chapter 9: Instagram Post (Danielle)
Chapter 10: Siblings' Conflict
Chapter 12: Instagram (Danielle)
Chapter 13: Saved
Chapter 14: Instagram Post (Danielle)
Chapter 15: Instagram (TMZ)
Chapter 16: Instagram (Danielle)
Chapter 17: Girl Talks and Strange Nights
Chapter 18: New Surprises
Chapter 19: Offers & Gang Talks
Chapter 20: Salem & Seth Rollins V.S. Nikki Bella & John Cena
Chapter 21: Warriors V.S. Barbies
Chapter 22: Instagram Post (WWE)
Author's Note *MAJOR*
Chapter 23: Another Chance? Maybe
Chapter 24: Survivor Series Weekend
Chapter 25: It All Comes Down To This
Chapter 26: Peace and Amends
Chapter 27: Family
Epilouge

Chapter 11: The God Of Justice

3.9K 60 5
By JazzyVenecia46

A/N: Thanks to Villalba376 for allowing me to use the God of Justice and helping me out with this chapter 😃

Third Person P.O.V.

The Authority stood in the ring as the crowd booed them. They were tired of Salem constantly getting her hands on them and trying to take one of their members away; Kane. Well, Stephanie and Hunter.

Dean was at home with Blue since he sustained a small ankle injury last week.

"We demand for Salem to come out here and explain why she has been causing mayhem! So, Salem, get your dead ass out here right now!" Stephanie yelled.

The sound of a bell gong echoed throughout the arena and the lights went out before being replaced by purple and blue ones.

The crowd cheered as Salem's theme played and she walked out with her title around her waist.

She walked down the ramp and glared at The Authority as she got up on the apron and slid in the ring.

Salem grabbed a microphone and looked at The Authority couple.

"We brought you out here because we don't appreciate what you've been doing. You've been trying to brainwash Kane into coming back to you. Also, you made Seth, our champion, leave the princess of The Authority when they could've been the next power couple! You are just causing pure mayhem and it's not acceptable." Hunter said.

Salem laughed as she held her title on her shoulder.

"One, I couldn't give a damn about how much chaos I'm causing. What I'm doing, your Daddy enjoys and truth be told, he seems to love and appreciate the Angel of Darkness more than a spoiled, little brat of a McMahon." Salem explained.

The crowd cheered as Stephanie glared.

"As far as my family goes, Kane doesn't belong in a corrupted corporate faction. He belongs with me and Undertaker! We started our careers together and would take a bullet for each other! If anyone has brainwashed him, it's you! Whether I fight on my own or with an army of my own, he will come back where he belongs and that's with his family!" Salem yelled.

"Okay, you know what? You want to play games? Well, we have some games of our own." Hunter explained.

Suddenly, Salem was knocked to the mat and the crowd booed as Summer, Randy, Hunter, Stephanie, and J&J began beating her down.

Corey: "Oh, come on! This is uncalled for!"

Renee: "The truth hurts and The Authority doesn't handle a little bit of Candor. You should know this."

Randy got Salem by her arms as Summer kicked her in her stomach. She was handed to Hunter and was Pedigreed.

Suddenly, the lights went out and the crowd fell silent and Salem felt the stomping and punching stop.

Pink and violet auras flared on the ring post, catching The Authority off guard.

The lights came back on and The Authority stepped back as a hooded figure in a black coat stood behind Salem, almost in a protective stance.

Salem looked at the figure in confusion as she felt a sense of protection inside her.

The future took off the cloak and the crowd erupted into massive cheering at the man who stood before them.

Michael: "Oh, my God! It's him!"

Renee: "It's Daikon Black! The God of Justice has come to help Salem!"

Corey: "These two were in the indies together and it seems like old friends are reuniting!"

The Authority looked in fear as Salem smirked, getting up and standing side-by-side with Daikon Black.

In a flash, both Salem and Daikon began attacking The Authority.

Salem grabbed Summer and Stephanie before hitting them with a DDT as Daikon hit Hunter with the Wrath Of The Gods. He repeated the same move with Kane.

The Authority scattered out of the ring as Daikon and Salem looked at each other.

He grabbed her hand and raised her arm as he side-hugged her.

Just then, Vince's theme hit and he walked out with a microphone in hand.

"First of all, I wanna say, welcome back, Daikon. It's a pleasure. Second of all, there will be a match in the main event of Raw later tonight. It will be Summer Rae and Randy Orton V.S. Salem and Daikon Black in a mixed tag-team match!" he explained.

Salem and Daikon smirked as they shook hands and exited the ring.

*2 Hours Later*

"Relax, Ro. We're just friends. That's all." Salem reassured Roman as her and Daikon stood before him.

"How so?" he asked.

"I'm already in a relationship with someone. Her name is Ember Moon and she's in NXT." the God of Justice explained.

"Oh, I see. Well, thanks for helping her out out there. I tried to go, but Seth held me back. I don't know why." he explained.

"That's weird." Salem said.

"Come on. We have to go kick some ass. The Angel of Darkness and God Of Justice have unfinished business to take care of." Daikon told his partner for the night.

She nodded and hugged Roman before they went to the curtain and saw Randy and Summer in the ring already on the monitor.

The bell gong sounded and Salem walked out through the blue and purple lights as well as the fire pyros.

"Their opponents! First, from the Death Valley, she is the Divas Champion, Salem!" Lilian announced.

The crowd cheered as she walked down the ramp, smirking at a frightened Summer as she unclasped her title and draped it over her shoulder.

She stopped in front of the ring as her theme stopped. However, the lights were still off.

Everybody cheered as another theme player.

A/N: Skip to 0:15

I'm the hand of God
I'm the dark messiah
I'm the vengeful one

Salem smirked as she looked over her shoulder as Daikon Black walked out through the pink and violet auras.

She and Daikon used to team up every now and then when they were in the indies. That's where she met Ember as well.

"Her tag-team partner, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing 210 pounds, the God of Justice, Daikon Black!" Lilian announced.

He walked down the ramp and joined Salem, who nodded her head and they slid in the ring together.

They eyed Randy and Summer as the bell rang and Salem decided to start things off.

Daikon gave her a fist bump before he and Randy got behind the ropes. Salem and Summer circled each other before locking up.

*20 Minutes Later*

"Come on, Salem!" Daikon encouraged his partner was she tried to get out of Summer's headlock.

Salem slowly began to get up before sending Summer to the ropes and hitting her with Brain Damage.

However, both women were extremely exhausted and worn out.

Salem slowly began to crawl towards her corner as Daikon extended his hand out.

"Come on, Salem! You got this!" he told her.

She groaned through her exhaustion before she jumped forward slightly and tagged him in.

He got in and began attacking Randy with lefts and rights.

He sent him to the ropes before nailing him with a Lifting Averting DDT.

Daikon let out a battle cry before nailing him with a Half-Nelson Backbreaker.

He went to pin Randy.

"One! Two! Thr-"

Summer came in and broke the counter. Daikon got up and glared at her before hitting a kick and she was dazed before running into Salem, who hit her with a Chokeslam.

Daikon grabbed Randy and he was rolled up.

"One! Two!"

Daikon kicked out and ducked from a clothesline by Randy before hitting him with the Divine Justice.

He pinned him.

"One! Two! Three!"

The bell rang as the crowd cheered, Daikon's theme playing.

"Here are your winners, the team of Daikon Black and the Divas Champion, Salem!"

Salem and Daikon hugged before they raised each other's arms, her raising her title.

"Thank you, friend." she told him.

"No problem. The God of Justice won't allow a fellow comrade to suffer. If you ever need assistance, you know who to contact. Time foe you to continue leading and being the queen of the diva division." he explained.

She nodded before they got out of the ring and suddenly, lost her balance. She felt her head throbbing and she knew it must've been from that sneak RKO from Randy earlier. Her head landed on the apron.

Daikon caught her before she could fall.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Not sure." she replied.

He responded by grabbing her free arm and draping it over his shoulders. helping her. Salem clutched her title with her other hand.

Once they got backstage, they went to the trainer's room where they told her she had a concussion and would have to be out of action for two weeks. However, she was okay to do segments, but not get physical.

When she was done, she smiled at Daikon.

"Thank you again. I'll see you soon."

"Until we meet, Angel of Darkness."

He pat her shoulder before they went their separate ways.

She heard her phone ring and she pulled it out, seeing Jon calling.

"Hey, babe." she answered.

"Are you okay? I'm freaking out over here!" he explained.

"I feel fine, Jon. I ended up having a concussion that will keep me out for two weeks. I'm still well enough to do segments, but not get physical." Danielle explained.

"Okay, babe. I'll be here waiting with Blue." he told her.

"Okay, Jon. I'll see you in a few hours." she said.

"I love you, Danielle."

"I love you too, Jon."

She hung up and got her stuff before leaving the arena to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 24 14
Liv has been lost, her mind everywhere. Her relationship was breaking her down in more ways than one, but what happens when she meets Becky Lynch's y...
214K 3.4K 47
She was a member of The Shield. Dean and Roman were her older brothers, Seth was her first love. She risked her life at times for the three, only to...
338K 4.2K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
66.7K 1.4K 27
Something tragic almost happens, but it brings them together...