Sakura Hatake

By Cherrybab3

She was known as Haruno by her classmates,but most older ninja know the truth. They used Haruno because her f... More

Departure
Meeting Uchiha part 1
Uchiha's 2
Training & Uzumaki?!
Surprised Itachi
You suck
Minato & Kushina
The meeting
Meeting Shika?!
The Shy Hyuga
Hinata
Team Gai
Team Kurenai
Team Asuma
Ami
Ino
Not an Update
Who she ends up with
Sakuraaaaaa
Bad duck
Which one
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Why are you here!?
idk
Smile for its your special day
Broken friendship
Teams
Caught you!
Not an update
Waiting
Update
Dare or Truth
Listen
Almost out
Out
team bonding
Im crying then laughing
Excuse me!!!
Get you dirty ass hand off of me
You fools
Bitch please
Kinky
snakey
Sweetie?
Broooo
I love you and I'm sorry
HI

WHAT!?

1.6K 32 0
By Cherrybab3

(No one POV)

"What are you doing!" A sliver headed Jonin asked in a loud voice. All three pre-teens turned to look at him.

Sakura just rolled her eyes. Kakashi glared at Sasuke,while sasuke looked down in embarrassment.

"Meet me on the roof to talk."

And like that he was gone. The three kids looked at each other and raced to the roof.

Sakura made it first then sasuke and last naruto.

When they reached the top. They sat down with sakura in the middle.

(A.n. I didnt write the question
because I'm lazy also I didn't write Naruto's because it's the because it's just the same)

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha my dream is to surpass my big brother. I like tomatoes and I dislike idiots and fangirls."

"I'm sakura haruno my dream is to be like lady tsunade and to know more about my family. I like dangos and reading and training. I dislike liars and people that don't tell me about MY life"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.5K 33
Haruno Sakura finds herself falsely accused of murder and unwillingly became an Akatsuki member. Seeking justice for herself, she accepts Sasuke's 'c...
14.7K 483 30
" Don't you ever wish you owned a time machine? Why? to fix my errors. What errors? Hn, let me tell you my story then, my name is Haruno Sakura and t...
17.8K 673 5
(discontinued) In the Shinobi World, a scarce amount of humans believe in the existence of yōkai. Hatake Kakashi is not one of them. However, he isn'...
358K 11.2K 36
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} A name most people know as just another member of Team 7. However, there is more than what meets the eye. Not many know of...