The Chronicles of the Woman I...

By CRCECL

Be pulled into a new world of horror and supernatural as we join the Women in Red in her many adventures. Fro... More

Contents
Woman In Red Part 1
Woman In Red Part 2
The Doctor's Mask
Blind Soulmate
Sold My Soul
Christina Meets The Ripper
The Lady of the Phoenix
Zoella
Darkness Inside
Tick
Mirror Part 1
Mirror Part 2

The Witch Couple

1 0 0
By CRCECL

She doesn't smile as she enters the room. That's because she doesn't need to. It's not like she needs to impress anyone. Picking up a glass of champagne, she looks around at the normal people around her as she takes a sip. Her name is Amelia and everyone is memorised by her. She is success, popular and rich. With the long black hair, perfect complexion and the beautiful body, everyone loves her. As she looks around the room, all the boys who have come alone or not, stare at her with lust in their eyes. Put it this way, they are all thinking with their downstairs brains. If she wanted to, she could have them all at her fingertips. Her willing sex bunnies.

But she wasn't after meat to play with, or that type of fun. She was here on business. Then her eyes make contact with his, her eyes darken. She found him. He smirks as she watches her go through the crowd getting every man's attention. He would be jealous, but he knows he has her in his pocket. Seth can't control his smirk as she reaches him. He didn't think she would show. 

She smiles as she greets him, "Seth."

"Amelia. I didn't think you would show. But I guess you couldn't resist." He smirks, "You couldn't resist me."

She scoffs, "Resist you? You must be joking."

"Then why did you show?" He asks, "I know you are not here looking for a sex toy."

"I already have a man tied down in my basement, I don't need another." She says, a small smile dancing on her face.

He rolls his eyes, "The same one?"

She shakes her head, "No, got a new one last month. More muscle then the last one."

"Let's talk somewhere private."

He gestures for her to follow him and she does, her high heels clicking on the floorboards as she follows him into his office. He shuts the door behind her and she turns to face him. She looks at his features, ignoring the smug look on his face. His dark hair is spiky, gelled up instead of flat and is wearing a black suit with a bow tie.

He smiles, "So, what brings you here?"

"To kill you... and curiosity." She says with a smile. 

He smirks, "Oh really, had enough of me? I thought we were finally re pairing our relationship."

She tries to hold in her laughter, "Repair our relationship? How do you expect to do that?"

He gracefully goes over to his desk and pulls open a draw. Before pulling out a book that looks incredibly old with the back and front cover burnt brown.

The front cover is in Latin, it reads, 'Et Magicae Libro de Duritiam Incantatorum Tuorum Vehementem.'

She knows what the words read, she has a copy of her own. He opens and turns to a certain page, it's a tradition.

"You want to duel?" She chuckles, "This isn't 1868."

He smirks, "No it isn't. But a tradition is a tradition for a reason. Unless you are scared to lose."

She glares at him, a wicked smirk on her face, "Lead the way, honey."

He storms out the study, determined to win the duel and she follows. Stepping back into the main room, all the guests have drunken all the champagne and most seemed daze. When the guests see them, they move back to lean against the walls. Leaving an open space between.

She raises her eyebrows as she stares at the people, all staring into space like they are in a trance. Then she realises, that they are in a trance. She thought the champagne tasted funny. Luckily, it won't affect her but it wasted a good bottle of champagne.

He chuckles as the butler leave the room with the empty glasses of champagne while she rolls her eyes. He always liked to put on a show.

She goes towards one of the guests, a brunette wearing a red dress, and clicks her fingers. The woman shuts her eyes and she chuckles turning back to look at Sebastian.

"You were always the sympathetic one. I started to wonder when we first got together, back in 1768, that you were girl in our relationship."

He nods, in agreement, "That's because you don't have heart for humans."

She rolls her eyes, "Either do you. You have rounded up these people, like lambs to the slaughter. Obviously, I approve. Shall we get started?"

They both stand on opposites sides of the room, the guests on both sides of the wall in-between them, still staring into space. The room falls silent.

She casts her gaze on a silver serving tray, and immediately it starts to float in the air before she looks at the brunette standing in the row. Her eyes flash purple and it goes spinning towards her, slicing into her neck, cutting her head clean off. Her head rolls away as her body drops to the ground. Blood splurging everywhere.

He smirks before staring at two blond girls, his eyes flash purple which appears in the girls eyes. They turn and look at each other before ripping each other's hearts out. He then flicks is wrist and knives appear in the air before speeding towards Amelia. She rolls her eyes as she makes the tray appear in front of her, stopping the knives in there tracks. Then she send the tray into another mans chest, getting bored of the slaughter.

Blood has engulfed the once clean wooden floor.

There are now only 5 guests left and they blink, coming into focus. The potion that was in there drinks has worn off. They suddenly scream as they move into the middle of the room, to avoid the blood and bloody corpses. She sees the chandelier above their heads and she smiles. The metal chain holding the chandelier up, breaks and it falls straight on top of them. Squishing them, blood and pieces of flesh going everywhere.

She looks at Seth, "You never use enough Dragon Scales"

He rolls his eyes as he steps over the corpses, "Well, that was fun, wasn't it? It's been a while since a good slaughter, "He stands in front of her, "I guess that was tie."

"I guess it was. Shame, I really wanted to kill you."

He lifts her head up, "But did you now? Did you really? You could have killed me back then."

"I don't like to lose." She remarks, "I do like to hear them scream. Maybe I should be glad you didn't add enough Dragon Scales to your potion."

He leans in closer, "Do you really want to kill me?"

"No." She then leans in and kisses him. He kisses her back with a fiery passion as they hear police sirens come closer.

"I shouldn't have broken up with you." He says pulling away, "You are the only witch for me."

She smiles, "I know. But it was my fault, I shouldn't have ripped open that woman and gutted her alive before sleeping her with husband. I crossed the line." She nods in shame, "I should have waited for you to come and then we could have gutted her together."

"Don't worry darling, I overreacted. I shouldn't have taken so long. Now, give me a kiss."

The police sirens get louder and she signs, "Great, the bastards are here. Lets go back to my place as I have a man in my basement who needs to be gutted."

He nods, "Let's."

We begin to leave when the doors burst open and police run in. Great. They surround them and they both smile.

"Put your hands up now!!!" A police member yells.

She looks at Seth, "Shall we?"

They nod and both click their fingers. They stare at the police officers, there eyes staying purple as the magic hits them. The police scream in pain as their body shakes and blood runs out of there mouths. Suddenly, they explode leaving nothing but pieces of flesh, bones and blood everywhere.

Amelia smiles, "That's a slaughter. Come on."

They step over the pieces of flesh and step out the house, to see empty police cars and loads of people circling. She goes over towards her car and he gets in the passenger's seat as she starts the engine.

After 10 minutes, they pull up outside her house. They go inside and the house is revealed to be a modern house, with the red bricks. But the décor inside is more luxurious. The carpets are bright red, and the walls are a mix of black, green and blue. Its like a splurge of paint has been thrown on the floor and has begun mixing together but isn't quite there. However, as they reach the basement door, the whole place feels darker.

Unlocking the door, they go down together into a dark basement where the walls are pure black but the floor is stained with the blood.

Slouched by the wall and chained to it, is a man in his thirties. His chest is covered in cuts, blood seeping out a little and is only wearing underwear. He groans as he sees them and shuffles a little, his back now leaning back against the wall.

Seth looks at him before looking at her, "He's quite handsome, I see why you choose him love."

"Why thank you honey."

Amelia goes over to the man, who is shaking with fear and pain. She kneels in front of him, tracing her nails across his chest, digging her nails into his skin leaving white pale marks. Seth watches in amusement as she diggers her nails deeper making the man cry out in pain, blood dripping down his chest.

Amelia stops and lifts his head, "Don't worry sweetie, the pain will be over soon."

"Not too soon." Seth speaks up, going up to him with a knife, "I want to have some fun first."

She smiles, digging her hand all the way into his chest as Seth cuts into his legs, all the way down into the bone. The man screams echo around the room as she wiggles her hand inside his chest before she grabs something beating fast.

"Oh, I have found his heart."

She pulls her hand out of his chest, blood gushing out. She is holding his heart, and it's still beating. Then she squeezes it and the man screaming gets louder, as he struggles to breath. Then she crushes it and the man's eyes widen as he gasps for breath, the light fading from his eyes. He falls limb and she opens her hand, revealing nothing but dust and blood.

She turns to Seth who licks the blood of her hands. Before going over to the man holding a jar. He cuts the man's throat, the blood spilling out into the jar. Once it's filled, he cuts the man's head off before sealing the jar.

Amelia smiles as she picks up the head, taking it over to a table at the side of the room, next to a shelf. A shelf filled with spell books, ingredients for spells and jars. Jars full of blood, eyes, lips, ears, pieces of flesh and hearts.

Seth puts the jar next to the others as she dissects the head.

"You always kill them too soon." Seth complains as she removes his eyes.

She rolls her eyes, dropping the eyes into a jar, "We will need to locate now since our recent slaughter will probably attract the attention of the local hunters. There is no point bringing someone with us when we can just get a new toy when we get to the next town."

After the head is dissected, leaving nothing but a skull. Seth wraps his arms around her as she seals the jars.

"Where are we going now?" He asks her.

She shrugs, "I heard Paris is nice this time of year?"

They make to leave, grabbing some jars and putting them in bags. But they grind to a halt as the doors to the basement smashes open. Blocking the pathway, is Christina, dressed in a stylish green dress but the bottom of her dress is soaked in blood.

Christina steps down the stairs, her heels clicking, "It was quite a party, I was very much enjoying myself before the slaughter started."

Amelia smirks, "A willingly victim?"

"Not quite Amelia, Seth." Their eyes widen as she stops at the bottom of the stairs, "I have been tracking you guys for quite a while, and I do admit, you made it quite a challenge for me to track you down."

Seth looks her up and down, noticing she isn't human, "What are you? I sense no mortal coil."

Christina smiles, "I am... well, I don't think I need to explain who you I am to you. But I will tell you this. Any supernatural creature who harms the innocent, I hunt and kill."

She pulls out a blade, it's old but the blade is kept clean and sharp. Seth and Amelia are about to whisper a spell. But before their eyes can flash purple, Christina disappears. Only, to reappear behind them and chopping off both their heads in one swing.

The witch couple fall to the ground beside each other, their heads rolling to the ground. Christina's face is blank, as she picks up a gasoline bottle and soaks the floor. Before leaving the basement, continuing to soak the rest of the house. Once the house is soaked, Christina steps out the building.

Lighting a match, she drops it and the house goes up in flames.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.7K 11
A collection of short stories set in the world of Monstrous Hearts. Some are prequels, taken from Alice and Colton's pasts before they met each other...
11.3K 1.4K 40
Nothing goes better with tea and crumpets than corpses and monsters. ************ When seventeen-year-old Trinket escapes from Elysium Asylum, her pl...
1.4K 230 50
Emma thought death was the end, but it was only the beginning. Through the advancement of nineteenth century science, Emma has been brought back to...
338K 11.4K 34
Ten years ago Anya Royce leapt from a bridge after relentless bullying. She died that day, with not even her werewolf healing able to save her, only...