Hidden (OHSHC Fanfic- Mori)

By Mazerlsa

UNDER MAJOR EDITING After one dangerous decision, leaves Sakura Nazo disowned, scarred, and with amnesia. Whe... More

Hidden (OHSHC Fanfic)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10:Special 1- Takashi (Mori)~
11
13
14:Special 2- Takashi (Mori)~
15
16
17
18
19:Special 3-Takashi (Mori)~
20
21
22
23
24
25
Q&A

12

12.3K 488 148
By Mazerlsa

Host club hours just finished. Kyoya is calculating the Hosts budget for an upcoming planned dance. Tamaki is yelling at the Twins for being near Haruhi again, who is reading a book on laws. Honey is eating cake with Takashi and I sitting next to him.

Today is the day  have to go to me sisters party... This is such as drag, but at least, I am going with Takashi.

"Mitsukuni," Takashi said. Honey looked up at him.

"Yes, Takashi?" He asked.

"You will be at the house by yourself tonight," Takashi said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I asked Takashi to go to my Step-sisters party with me tonight," I said. Honey was silent.

"Okay, but if they have cake bring me some!" Honey cheered. I smiled.

"Of course," I said.

"WHAT?" Tamaki yelled. "You are going on a date with MORI! My daughter is to Young to date!" He began to cry going on and on about nonsense stuff.

"Tamaki! I am not your daughter!" I yelled.

"Yes, you are! Plus, your Haruhi's sister!" Tamaki yelled.

"I am older than you! It is impossible for you to be my father!" I yelled back. Tamaki froze.

"MOMMY! SISSY IS YELLING AT ME!" Tamaki wailed latching himself on Kyoya.  Kyoya sighed and pushed Tamaki off of him. The twins began calling Tamaki a baby. Haruhi slapped her forehead.

I don't know what's worse, Tamaki thinking he is related to me or the fact that Takashi is going to meet my so-called "Family."

I laughed at Tamaki's antics with the twins.

There is never a boring day in the Host Club.

*-*-*-*

I placed my white hoodie over my multi-aqua dress. The dress is floor length with one strap over my left shoulder. I placed my braided hair on my right shoulder and pulled the hood up over my face. I walked downstairs and greeted Takashi by the front door.

"You look nice Takashi," I said looking at his usual black suit, black tie, and white dress shirt. A small blush spread crossed his cheeks.

"You beautiful," Takashi said grabbing my hand and lacing our figures together.

"T-thank you," I stuttered. A blush rapidly bloomed onto my face. "W-we should go now."

Takashi nodded and we headed to my old home.

The ride was silent. Takashi never lets go of my hand.

His hand is so warm. When I hold it I feel so safe... I am glad I asked him to come with me.

The limo pulled up to a Japanese Styled Mansion. Lee opened the door. I climbed out as did Takashi.

"Have a great night," Lee said bowing at me.

"Thank you to Lee," I said. Lee nodded and climbed back into the limo driving off. I hesitated to go towards the house. Takashi squeezed my hand and I smiled.

I can do this... Nothing they do or say will change anything....

We walked into the house and were directed towards the ballroom.

This house has not changed... Just more pictures of my father and his new family. All of the pictures of mother, grandma, and I have been removed from the home it seems.

We walked into the ballroom. Part of it had tables and the other was for dancing. White roses in the center of each table were accompanied by a white table cloth and matching silver dishware. Takashi lead me to a table in the corner further from everyone else. Once we sat down the light were dimmed and a spotlight was shown a man.

"Introducing Miss Miako Tatakai and her escort, also her father, Yuichi Tatakai," he said. My brunette step-sister walked out wearing a long open back sequin dark-glittery purple dress. She linked arms with my dad, who wore traditional Japanese men clothing. She descended the stairs with a smile and waved at everyone. Her mother waited at the bottom of the stairs in a dark blue kimono.

Everyone clapped and the light came back on. The music started and she made her rounds.

"Come on let's get the introductions done and over with," I mumbled. Takashi nodded. We approached them. My father noticed me and smiled.

"Sakura it is wonderful that you made it," Father said. The other two looked at me. Maiko and Michi put on fake smiles.

"Hello Mr. Tatakai," I said bowing and Takashi bowed as well. "Congratulations on all of you success Miss Miako."

"Thank you and a lot of success it is," Maiko said flipping her hair. 

"Who is this?" Michi asked.

"How rude of me. Everyone this is Takashi Morinozuka, everyone calls him Mori. Takashi this is Yuichi Tatakai, is wife Michi, and Miako, the one who this party is for," I said. Takashi shook hands with my dad.

"Are you related to the Haninozukas?" Father asked. 

"Yes, we are cousins," Takashi voice boomed. My father smiled a little.

"How did you meet Sakura?" he asked.

"At school," Takashi answered. My father nodded.

"You seem like a wonderful man, Mori. Take care of Sakura," Father said. Takashi nodded and squeezed my hand. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to go greet our other guests."

My father left, Maiko and Michi remained. Maiko glared fiercely at me and Michi looked extremely angry. Maiko grabbed on to Takashi's other arm and pulled it.

"Hey Mori, how about you ditch this loser and spend the night with me?" Maiko asked looking up at him. She positioned herself so he could look down her dress. Takashi looked at her disinterested.

"No," Takashi said pulling his arm out of her grip. Maiko looked stunned.

"Mother!" she yelled. Michi narrowed her eyes at me.

"Sakura I invited you here out of pity and for Yuichis' sake. At least you can do is try not to be rude and show off you vulgar girl. Maiko, come let us be with more pleasant a polite company," Michi said. They strutted away.

"Finally," I breathed out. "Sorry about that Takashi, Miako and Michi don't like me very much."

I scratched the back of my head hooded head. Takashi lead me to the dance floor. He placed his hand on my hip and raise our already intertwined hands. I place my hand on his shoulder. The waltz started. Takashi and I glided among the other dancing couples. Takashi looked into my eyes and I into his.  

His body heat seaped into mine and warmed me. In his arms, I felt safe and it felt right. My heart beat picked up, beating to its own rythm. Every since I meant the Hosts my life has been eventful. I have become close friends with them all. Weeks ago I didn't know them, now I can't imagine my life without them in it.

While I was lost in thought Takashi had leaned in closer to me. His lips were millimeters from mine and I pulled back.

"The song has stopped. Are you hungry?" I asked. Takashi nodded and we went to get food.

*-*-*-*

We ate in silence. The table next too us the people chatted loudly.

"Miss Maiko looks lovely tonight. Yuichi is sucked a lucky man," Man A said.

"Yes, he is very lucky to have such pretty family. It is to bad that he disowned owned his own daughter, though," Man B said.

"Indeed, only a crazy man would dis own his only blood daughter," Man A said.

Takashi looked at me as I lowered my head.

"What are they taking about?" Takashi asked. I held back my tears.

"Stuff about the past. I am ready to go home," I said getting up.

They can never know. Never see me, what I look like. The past needs to stay buried, yet I have a feeling it will not stay that way for long.

*-*-*-*

Heres your chapter! Several "certain" things are happening in the next chapter! You will have to wait and read to Find out! Sakuas dress to the side ==>

Thanks for Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.1K 32
Kaiyoka Sahni just wants to write. When she is, quite literally, dragged into the world of Ouran Academy's famous host club, she finds herself in a w...
204K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
194K 8.9K 33
Unknown to many, there's a race of beings that can jump from dimension to dimension. What happens when one of these beings gets stuck in Ouran's Dime...
160K 5.4K 39
The second version of this story still exists. Although it hasn't been completed it's chapters are still there. •.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•...