What Mrs.Fatty Must Do

By Ourbrokenworld

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" "Of course you did because you did it! Something like that isn't a mistake! But... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
What I Didn't Know
No New Messages
The Cold Between Us
The Hardest Part
Chapter 8
What Chapter is this?
I'M BACK!
Hello Darkness My Old Friend
Seduction (Mature Content)
Baby Food
Happily Ever After?
The Saying of "I do"
Honeymoon
A Trip to Remember

What I Needed To Know

457 18 13
By Ourbrokenworld

I looked at the diamond ring on my finger, knowing full well I despised it being there. Xavior was sleeping beside me, his chest rose and fell with every breath. My naked body laid beneath the sheets but I was ice cold. I thought about my sleeping child who was sound asleep next door with a nanny taking care of her every needs. I held my breath for a moment, thinking of when I first held my infant daughter and how relieved I felt knowing my pregnancy was over. I slipped out from under the sheets silently and put my robe on and a pair of slippers for my ice could feet. I walked down the hallways to my daughters room and opened the door silently. Betty, my nanny, sat in the chair reading a book with a dim lit lamp next to her. She went to stand up but I motioned her to stay seated with my hand. She nodded and continued to sit while looking at me uncomfortably. She knew I didn't normally visit Qarinah's room to see her. I peered over the edge of her crib to see her silently sleeping. Her long eyelashes fanned over her face with a shadow and her soft lips were slightly parted. She had my hair but her father's nose. I stared at her for a moment, not sure how to feel about her. I wanted to love her, but I couldn't. I couldn't force myself to feel a love for the child I did not want. I held my breath once again, hoping it would give me a moment of clarity in my head. It didn't. I felt a numbness towards Qarinah for some odd reason and I could not place why I was having negative feelings towards my own child. I despised her when she was conceived but that hatred had just dissolved into a numbness. I straightened my back, which was tense with stress, and faced Betty. Her eyes traveled from watching my sleeping child to me instead. I gave her a stiff nod signaling her to continue her book. I turned and walked out the room silently, my slippers making only a small noise when I walked. I walked in to my room and walked around the bed to look at Xavior sleeping. He was the man who I fell in love with. Now he just feels like a obligation. His phone buzzed and I looked over out a reflex. I was about to glance away but what I saw caught my attention.

Seiko: I miss you. 

I should have felt hurt. I should have been angry. I should have been a lot of things. But I wasn't. I watched the phone fade off and the numbness set it. I went to my side of the bed and  took my slipper and robe off. I climbed in with my back towards Xavior and pulled the covers to my chin. 

I don't remember when I fell asleep. To be honest I don't remember much of anything in my life. Xavior was gone, he left a cold spot where he had been sleeping where the sheets were ruffled. I pulled my sheets off and made my way to the bathroom where I put a full face of makeup on. I slipped on a mock blue jean dress with buttons down the front-center and a pair of heels. I grabbed Xavior's credit card from his sock drawer, where he kept it for emergencies, and I made my way to my driver. 

"Take me to Tiffany's." I stated as I entered the car. 

"Yes, ma'am" He said whilst closing the door. 

I was surrounded by diamond and rubies. I never wanted to leave. I cascaded down the isles of boxed in jewelry picking up millions of dollars of diamonds to fulfill my desire for revenge. 

On my way out I passed by a flower shop and saw an arrangement. It reminded me of the wedding I needed to plan to a man I no longer wanted to marry. I stayed for the diamonds and closet full of clothes. 

But the love I once felt for Xavior was gone.

A/N

HELLO! I know it's been forever since I have updated! Tsk Tsk I know! 

BUT! I have this whole book planned out! 

Comment down below and tell me of what you think about the story! 

Just know, I've got a plan for ya'll 

Mwhahahaa

-Love Charis!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 11.5K 51
Every woman's fantasy is to be married with someone they love someday. Most women are excited and ecstatic when planning their marriage ceremony with...
9K 412 18
A heretic comes into town to visit an old friend but instead she gets roped up in the Scooby Doo gang problems to stop the original family, meanwhile...
178K 6.1K 37
Emily Montgomery had never done anything wrong in her life. She obeyed everything her parents ever asked of her. But now she finally has to break awa...
300K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...