Honeymoon

Where was he taking me now?
Did he take that girl there with him before? DO I even really care what he does in his free time? Honestly not, I got the ring and that's all that matters.
I was expecting him to be a little affectionate to me on the car ride to the plane, but he sat at the other side of the car working on his phone on his latest building project. I sat, still in my wedding gown, wondering if I was supposed to grab his hand or say a word to him, the silence was killing me.
His phone lit up with a number, I knew who it was, I was just hop9ing he was sane enough to not answer it while I was sitting next to him. He put his phone down and let it ring.

"You're not going to answer that?" I asked knowing damn well he wasn't going to.
We both knew who it was, and the nerve that she would call on my wedding day made me want to throw up.

"No, tonight is about us." He grabbed my hand and I held onto it tightly so he couldn't leave me.
"You look beautiful tonight." He said and raised my hands to his plump lips to give it a gentle kiss. My heart used to flutter when he did this but I knew he probably did it to her as well so it no longer felt special. I kept wondering if I was supposed to bring her up but I felt like tonight of all nights was the wrong night. We looked each other in the eyes for a moment and I could feel the sparks that were once there were coming back for only a split second until his eyes pulled away from mine.

We pulled into the parking lot to board the private jet that Xavior had prepared just for us. I was still getting used to all the lavish things he had for me but I couldn't say I didn't enjoy all he had given me. I looked down at my ring once again, it was accompanied by a silver, diamond encrusted band to remind me that I was forever his and he was forever mine.

"Ready to get this party started?" He asked with a playful look in his eyes as if he knew all the surprises he had prepared for me and was happy I was going in blind.

"Of course." I stated and grabbed his outstretched arm so he could help me exit the vehicle so I could gawk at the huge jet that was before me.

"Wait." He said as I reached the steps to the jet, I turned around cautiously wondering what could be the matter. WIthout warning he swooped me up into his arms as if I weighed as much as a feather and he carried me up the steps into the jet. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and buried my face into his neck so I could inhale his heavenly cologne. He gently put me down into the large jet seat and kissed me on my forehead. He took a moment to look me deep into my eyes, I could see all the secrets he was hiding behind them but I loved him just the same, and of course the fortune that came with him.

He sat down opposite of me and called the waiter over to pour us each a glass of champagne. He tilted his glass towards mine for a toast and I silently and delicately touched my glass to his. We watched each other take a small sip of the intoxicating beverage. He was trying to figure me out, he knew I knew something and he was worried I knew about her, I could read it all in his eyes.

"I know about her, Xavior." I stated with the glass touching my lips. I continued the eye contact as I took a sip so I could see the panic in his eyes.

He shifted in his seat uncomfortably and his gaze fell to his lap.

"Who?" He asked shyly even though he knew the answer.

"Her, Xavior."

His eyes snapped back to mine, they were filled with so much sadness and worry but I didn't care like I used to.

"And..." His voice drifted off and so did his eyes as he placed the glass of champagne down and held on to the shaft like his life was hanging from it.

"Just keep it under wraps, we have a reputation to maintain." I looked away and took another sip on my drink, my hand was slightly trembling.

"That's it, that's all you have to say?" His voice was meek and tired but held enough anger in it to know there was about to be a fight.

"What would you like me to say?" I asked and gave him a pointed glare.

"I want you to yell! I want you to be angry with me! Something other than 'it doesn't matter,' It needs to matter, Lillian!" His eyes held an anger I had never seen before and he was shaking from the pain he felt from my acceptance of an affair.

"I've known for a while. I've come to terms with it. I'm not enough anymore and that's fine. You are in charge of the company you keep, not me. You should give me something to be angry about if you want me angry. I don't feel threatened by her. I have the ring, not her. So if you want me to feel threatened that she has a small part of your affection I am sorry but I feel no sadness. I have you, I have the ring, and I have your child. You can't leave me now. Your reputation would be shattered. If the world found out you cheated on little old me, the mother of your child, you'd be ruined. So have your fun, I got everything I need from you now." I pressed my back firmly against my seat and crossed my legs. Xavior looked at me blankly with a hint of disappointment at my answer. He looked at his lap once again and nodded his head in defeat.

"How long have you known?"

"How long have you been with her?"

Silence.

"I don't wish to discuss this anymore. This is our honeymoon and we are supposed to be enjoying ourselves. So let's enjoy ourselves." I looked around and noticed no one was around. I turned to look Xavior up and down, so attractive in his tux it made me want to rip it off. He might have her around but I am still the best he will ever have and I needed to prove it.

I stood up and walked to him and slowly turned around. I moved my hair to be around my shoulder and held my hands there to hold the stands in place.

"Do you mind unbuttoning me?" I asked in a timid voice. I heard a sigh and the shuffling of him standing up. He pressed his body close to mine as he undid every button of the back of my dress slowly. When he reached the final button his hands lingered on my hips and he grabbed them roughly. I used both of my hands to slide off the sleeves down so the puffy dress could fall to the floor exposing the wedding lingerie I wore specifically for this night. I stood there in a white lace bra that held my breasts up high so they looked more enjoyable. Following my body down you would see my garter belt, white lace thong, and white thigh highs that grasped firmly to my thighs. His breath got heavier and it hit the back of my neck to give my spine chills. His hands traced my body up from my hips, to my waist, to my breasts, and finally to my neck. He gripped my throat and gave it a gentle squeeze. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath out so he knew I liked how he was touching my aching body. He kept one hand firmly on my neck, pressing my head back into his, while his other hands traced down my body to grab my exposed ass that was aching for his touch. He squeezed it as hard as he knew I could handle and gave it a surprise slap. I yelped in surprise as the slap but it made my core drip with pleasure. His lips began attacking my neck in feverish kisses. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body than I had ever been. I reached behind me to wrap my long fingers through his gelled back hair. I let out an exacerbated breath out as I pressed my ass firmly on his erection which turned him into the animal I knew was in him. He spun me around and clashed our lips together in the most heated kiss he had ever given me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist so he could carry me to the bed in the jet. The last thing I saw before I entered the room was a stewirtist holding a plate of chocolate covered strawberries with an embarrassed look on her face. I didn't have time to be embarrassed because Xavior threw me on the bed and closed the door.

That girl needs a raise.

A/N

HEY I am so sorry for the lack of updates I have had writer's block and a broken computer.

Hope the steamy scene makes up for it ;)

Stay tuned for the final THREE chapters!!!

-Charis