Chapter 1

15 Votes and 1 comment for next update! It is as easy as 1-2-3!!

I was panicking. Wouldn't any bride be. 6 months until the wedding and I was having a panic. attack...great! Of course, Janey was no help! I "purposely" got engaged just to ruin her engagement. That is what I really wanted to do with my life! Jenny and Kelsey were helping a lot while I was trying to summon my inner zen. Bridezilla was about to pop out if I couldn't find the dress today. I stood there, in the middle of the room in a God awful dress. I looked like a white pinata. 

"It's not that bad." Kelsey tried to console me. 

"Kelsey, I don't even think Lady Gaga would be caught dead in this dress." Jenny snorted and I glared at her.

"We can go try on another dress, Ms. Ledoux." My consultant said as I followed her back into the dressing room. I was surrounded by designer dresses and none of them caught my attention. Dress after dress I slipped out of them and discarded them to the consultant. All of them just weren't me. When I got into them and looked into the mirror, all I could see was a size 16 woman from a broken past. 

There was a knock on the door and the consultant peeked it open.

"We think we have found the dress." Jenny said as they handed a big bag full of fabric through the door. The consultant took it into her arm and turned to look at me.

"Are you willing to try on one last dress, Ms.Ledoux?" I looked at the purplish fabric in the bag and decided to give it ago. I was tired and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. Trying on dresses that looked awful on me had drained me. However, what was one more dress. I turned around like I had all of the other dress and slipped myself into the dress. The consultant zipped it up and took a deep breath in. 

"I fits you like a glove, Ms. Ledoux. If you love it, you could take it home today!" That was a good sign, right? I slowly turned around to have my breath taken away from me. I look stunning. It was a handkerchief layered bottom and a beaded top with thin straps that elegantly fell down my back. It was stunning and I instantly loved it.

"How do you feel about it, Ms. Ledoux."

"This is it, Malinda. This is my dress ." Malinda beamed at me and helped me out the door. I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world.

I walked back onto the floor and the moment I saw tears in Jenny's eyes, I knew it was perfect. Kelsey let out an excited screech that interrupted the entire store. Everyone was glaring at us but I was too happy to care. The looks in their eyes told me I had found the dress.

"Do you want any alterations, Ms?" 

"No, I just want to walk out with it now."

Feel papers and a lot of thousands later and the dress was mine. I finally had the dress of my dreams and the more I looked at it in the bag, the more excited I was to put it on again. 

I walked back into Eat It with a smile on my face until I was greeted with Janey's glare. I could fire her, but I wasn't that cruel. Although, she would do it if we traded positions. I put on my apron and let Alexis off and took her place at the counter. Person after person the store line became smaller and smaller until I had served the last customer. I hung my apron back up and accounted for all of the money in the register. I also accounted for all of the treats in the case and made sure all of our inventory was in. Janey walked out in a fit and I rolled my eyes. Yes, I was engaged too. Suck it up bitch. You are not the only girl getting married in the world. I locked up and made my way to my car. Since the engagement I had moved out of my old apartment and in with Xavior in his house. I turned the radio down and listened to the smooth jazz through a faded speaker. It was ten thirty and I was tired from a tiring day. I looked at the wedding dress in my back seat and felt the butterflies in my stomach erupt. I was getting married in six months. I was going to be Lillian Owens. I pulled into the house and saw that Xavior's car wasn't there. 

"Xavior?" I called as I walked through the house. There was no answer. I dialed him to hear him pick up on the first dial.

"Hello, Lillian." He said.

"Hey, Honey. Where are you. It's almost eleven."

"I know, we have a knew client that I am picking up.

"Where is he from." There was a silence over the phone.

"Japan."

"What's his name?"

"Seiko"

"That's cool. Why isn't the driver picking him up?"

"I wanted to make it personal. I wanted the best experience for Seiko."

"You always were an overachiever. When will you be home?"

"Hard to say, Seiko will probably be hungry. We might stop and get some food and talk business. You know how it is." I could feel my heart sink. He wasn't coming home until late...

"Oh, okay. We'll goodnight then. See you in the morning?"

"I'll probably be gone before you wake. I have some business before Seiko comes in the morning. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, no...Not at all. You have a job." And a baby on the way. SHIT!!!

"Oh my God!"

"What?! WHAT?!"

"I bought the dress but totally forgot by the time I wear it I'll be eight months pregnant! I'm going to be massive!"

"Lillian, can we talk about this later. I got to go." Then he hung up. Completely unfazed by the fact that I am NOT going to fit into my wedding dress. My eyes watered and I could feel myself getting emotional. Stupid baby, making me so damn emotional. I turned and looked at the liquor cabinet but didn't make a move towards it. I slumped onto the couch and turned on the T.V hoping that it would help me ignore the growing problems I had going on in my life. 

I wasn't going to fit into my wedding dress.

Janey and I are fighting

I wasn't going to see Xavior for maybe months because of the new project. 

Perfect!

________________

A/N!!!

HELLO AGAIN CONTINUING READERS!!

I am so excited to be writing the next and FINAL book of the Undesirable Trilogy. I can't believe that I am on the last book, can ya'll. I have been writing these books for the better part of two years!

Please Vote and Comment!!

It really motivates me to write. 

As it said above. 15 votes and 1 comment for the next upload.

But that doesn't mean I don't want more!!!

LOVE YA!

-Charis.