PROLOUGE

I think you all know what I said to his question.

Yes.

But it didn't feel right but my gut has been known to guide me in the wrong direction so I ignored it. Xavier and I had been running around like our heads were cut off. I couldn't believe anything at this point but I just knew I wanted Xavior. I wanted to be with him even if it was a crazy roller coaster ride and I really didn't want to give up. I loved him even if it was more for selfish reasons. All relationships go through challenges right? It couldn't get much worse from here...could it? I think I just jinxed it....

A/N

I know that it is a short prologue but I have work today. I will update in a week of two. Please be patient! In the mean time. 

YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!! -_-

THIS IS THE THIRD BOOK IN THE UNDESIRABLE TRILOGY! This will contain characters and concepts from two previous books. Read at your own risk.

Al ideas and character are MINE! You may NOT steal my stuff. Anyone, if you read copyright, please tell me!

There will be no vivid sex scenes. I would like to keep this fairly PG-13 for younger readers. Also, I do not feel comfortable writing those things out for the world to read. So please do not complain! This is MY book and I have the right to do as I please.

Bullying will NOT be tolerated on my book or page! That is to your peers and too me! Constructive criticism is very different from being an asswipe! If you bully me or anyone else you WILL be reported! I will not have it! I am very sensitive and what you say to me can make me spiral.

I suffer from Bipolar, anxiety, and a bad empathy problem. This will affect when I update. If I am in a state of depression for a month, then I might not update for a month! THAT DOES NOT MEAN I NEVER WILL! I will finish this book. :)

There will be mild cursing but not too much so be warned.

Thank you for taking your time to read my book! Thank you to all of you continuing readers! I am glad you liked the books enough to finish the trilogy!

Welcome to book three of the Undesirable Trilogy: What Mrs. Fatty Must Do

All Rights Reserved Charis Wahlstedt