Baby Food

He rolled over in bed next to me, expecting a kiss as he awoke. His eyes filled with curiosity as my face turned just enough so he would hit my cheek instead. 

"Everything alright?" He asked in his usual dumbass tone. 

My eyes were wide awake from a sleepless night and they were dried out from staring at the ceiling for the past eight hours. My hands were cupped together on my stomach and my legs laid straight out from my torso. 

"We have a wedding to plan, don't we?" I stated in a monotone voice. I turned my head to look into my cheating fiancee's eyes. His eyes filled with guilt, a look I was accustomed to, as he turned his head to face the ceiling. I did the same. 

"I suppose we do. We will hire a planner, they can do all the work. I'll find the best one there is, money is, of course, no issue. We can plan the perfect wedding for you."

The room was filled with a silence. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, but it wasn't a peaceful one either. 

Xavior began to get out of bed, his muscles rippling as he did so. 

"I will get my assistant to find the best wedding planner she can." 

I nodded but Xavior wasn't paying attention to me as he was headed to the suite bathroom. 

I slipped on my slippers just in time to hear my daughter crying. I rolled my eyes and waited for the nanny to take care of her. That's what my mother did anyways. 

When the crying didn't stop after a few minutes I wrapped my robe around me and made my way to her room. The nanny was no where to be seen. The infant laid in her crib sobbing like an idiot. I hesitantly picked the newborn up and she instantly started crying. I felt myself become wet in my shirt and I looked down. I was lactating. 

Oh shit...

The child was trying to latch herself to my breast through my robe. I sighed and pulled the robe down just enough so she could latch herself onto my nipple to feed. It was my first time breast feeding since the hospital. I kept her on formula for the sake of my own time and not wanting my breasts to start depleting after months of her latched to them. She began to such uncomfortably hard and slightly biting me. 

"Jesus. Ow!" I yelled at her, as if she understood what she was doing wrong. 

The nanny walked in and she could see how livid I was. 

"Where were you?" I yelled at her, the baby still attached to my breast.

"I had to step the the restroom ma'am. I'm sorry. But you are feeding her, that is good!"

"No, it is not good! This little monster is biting my nipple and is going to turn my breasts into old lady breasts. Take her and feed her properly." I unlatched the baby from my body and she began to cry. I handed her to the nanny who responded with a nearly silent "yes ma'am." I pulled my now drenched robe over myself and stormed out furiously. 

My breasts wouldn't stop leaking. The more she cried, the more I lactated. I walked in to find Xavior fresh out of a shower, with a towel hanging low on his firm hips. A sight I had grown accustomed to. He looked at my wet robe and pointed at it with a curious look. 

"What happened there?" 

"That damn baby made me lactate by crying. I had to breast feed her because the nanny wasn't doing her job."

"What's wrong with feeding her? You're her mother, she wants you to feed her."

"I don't want to ruin my body anymore for that child. I have gained fifteen pounds since I have given birth and I can't seem to lose it. I don't want her to deteriorate my body anymore than she already has."

"You're body is fine, Lil. Stop worrying." 

'I need to worry because you're cheating on me.' I thought it, but I didn't say it out loud. 

I pushed Xavior out of the doorway to the bathroom so I couldn't shower off the milk that had dripped down my body.

I stripped off my clothes and hopped into a already warm shower since Xavior had just gotten out. I used the strawberry shampoo that Xavior used to love when we first met. I hadn't changed it because I knew how much he liked how it smelled. 

Xavior walked in to brush his teeth and shouted over the shower water. 

"I called my assistant. She is on the hunt for a perfect wedding planner. She will call you when she has found someone appropriate. Then you and the planner can plan whatever you want with whoever you want. And yes, you have to invite my mother. I know she is a pain but it's only because she loves me. Sound good."

I closed my eyes and tried to let the hot water that was hitting my face wash away everything he just said. 

I had no desire to plan this wedding. The goal is to just have someone else do it for me. This wedding was to tie Xavior's money and my lack of money together. It was a business transaction. He was unfaithful, but it was better than being alone with a baby. 

"Lil?" He asked and knocked on the large, clear shower window. 

I simply just nodded my head and he did the same. 

"I have to go to work. I'll be working late tonight so don't wait up."

Like I didn't know what that meant. He was going to be with her. That girl. 

I wonder if she does't know he is married. Or was she an intentional mistress. I covered my still lactating breast and the milk fell to the floor in shame. I nodded my head silently once again, and looked up just in time to see the smallest bit of guilt flood his eyes once again. I knew in time that look of guilt would go away because he wouldn't feel any. That's the way my father was as I got older. The guilt disappeared and my mother no longer cared. 

I didn't care. 

I couldn't allow myself to. 

Xavior walked away, the trail of guilt followed him out of the room. 

Along with any hope I had for the relationship to be what it once was. 

A/N

I know we are having a few filler chapters but I wanted to really show the character's changed in behavior. I feel like it is important for you to read into this story and understand the character's changes and why. 

Please leave a comment down below telling me what you like about this book so far. 

You can also tell me which book is your favorite. 

This book will be picking up for the middle chapters before we finish the book so look out for updates because we have a wedding to plan and a wedding ceremony to get through!

Be ready for a little bit of DRAMA!

Much love, Charis