Iron Girl (DRAFT)

By ScarlettsbackBitch

Tony Stark's worst nightmare becomes reality when one of his old flame's is murdered and his daughter she had... More

Iron Girl-Set up
Iron Girl-Chapter 1
Iron Girl-Chapter 2
Iron Girl-chapter 3
Iron Girl-chapter 4
iron girl-chapter 5/6
Iron Girl-Chapter 7
Iron Girl-Chapter Eight
Iron Girl-Chapter ten
Iron Girl-Chapter Eleven
Iron Girl-Chapter 12
Iron Girl-Chapter thirteen
Iron Girl-Chapter 14
Iron Girl-Chapter 15
Iron Girl-Chapter 16
Iron Girl-Chapter 17
Notice

Iron Girl-chapter 9

966 15 3
By ScarlettsbackBitch

Chapter 9

I am driving down to Springfield for somthing and Im watchn iron man 2 on my ipod goin, u need to write the chapter, you need to write the next chapter. So here I am! U better like this.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

•Scarlett's point if view•

Which dress? That is the question that I ask of me. Tony of course bought me hundreds of dresses and that only makes it worse.

Pepper is in the room, calling friends and associates of Tony and hers. She's even talked to celeberties. Awesome.

I pulled out a pink one... Er, no. I ran around the closet, my hands running across the soft materials. I started to walk after awhile. I pulled out a random black and gold one. Oh my God! It's perfect. It had a corset top with lace, then switched colors to black and puffed out. It was perfect (I hope the pic works.)

"Got a dress yet?" Pepper murmured, intranced in her phone contacts.

"Yep! Watcha think?" I help the dress out for her inspection.

"Cute! It's perfect for you. I'm gonna go get dressed. I'll be back." She turned to leave.

"Wait! Let me choose your dress!" she froze.

"Umm." She bit her lip worried what I might chose.

"Please!" I begged. "You'll look amazing."

"Fine." she sat on my bed, crossing her arms.

"Great! Your a size six too right?"

"Yep." she sighed.

I giggled evily. I ran through my closet, pulling out every dress. Then, I saw it. (a/n everything got deleted after this so im pissed off!!!!!)

A dark blue dress with a flower-like emblem coming down the front and across the breast. There was a slit for the leg and had a silver lining. Perfect.

"Oh no." Pepper groaned. "Really? That?"

"Yes, this. Now you and Tony are too stupid to do anything so now it's my turn to fix you two." I threw the dress at Pepper and motioned for her to change.

After three minutes of grumbling, and five if pouting, she finally had the dress on.

"Happy?" she frowned.

"Extremly." I cocked my head to the left and gave a 'haha' smile. "Now let's do your hair."

"I feel like a Barbie." Pepper groaned. "Why can't I just pull it back and be done?"

"Because that's average, you need sexy." I said combing my fingers through her hair. "Your bangs don't work with your face shape. Can I cut them?"

"What?!? When have you ever cut hair?!?" she shrieked, clutching her hair.

"We had to cut our own hair at Shield. I've been doing hair for seven years."

I grabbed the sisscors and began to work. A few minutes, later she had side bangs. I dyed her hair a darker, deeper red. I curled it, then brushed it out so it was wavy.

"Done!" I sang.

"Finally." she groaned. She skittered out of the room, stumbling on the rug and her heels.

I sighed, my work about to begin. But first I need to check on Tony. He's usually fine but I need to make sure he dosn't dress horridly.

I ran down to the armory skipping around.

"Tony!!!" I sang peeking around the door. Hmm, I frowned. Empty.

I ran up to the living room. Also empty. The bar. Empty. The roof. Empty. The garage. EMPTY!!! Where could he be?!?!?

I ran up stairs, giving up, when I saw his room's door, which is next to mine, is closed. It's never closed. Well this can't be good.

"Tony!" I yelled as I hammared on the door. "Tony! Answer me!" nothing. "I'm coming in."

I pushed the door open and looked around. All clear. I walked in and tripped on something, er, body.

Tony.

He was laying on the ground as blood trickled from his mouth. Oh my God. What did he do.

I pulled him up and drug him over to the bed and pulled him up on to it. I examined his body and discovered a hole. A bullet hole.

I reached into my boot qnd pulled out a pocket knife. I dug the bullet out and found a green, powdery bullet.

Oh no. These are bad news. Shield only uses these for extremlay important and/or dangerous issues.

I ran back to my room and pulled out a spare Shadow suit. I slipped it on and pulled out my phone. I dialed 555-8402 and Nick immeidatly picked up.

"Hello?" he growled.

"Yeah, stupid? It's me, Scar. What's the antidote for those frickn' bullets?" I sneered.

"Go grab some knock-out drops and give them to affected person. It will reverse the effect." he explained, not hearing my anger.

"Wow, that's simple but comfusing. That's impossible. How would that work?" I asked, my mood softning

"We tweaked the posion so it would still affect the person for a month, but still have an antidote to cure them if they were wrongly accused, like, uhm, now." he is clearly uncomfable. Serves ya right ass.

"Ooohhh. Ok, so you choose the thing people would think of last. I get it."

After a few more words I hung up. I walked into the bathroom and rooted around for the knock-out drops. About ten minutes later, I finally found them and smelt like cough syrup after several medicinces spilt on me.

I dropped three drops into his open mouth, hoping it was enough. I ran back to the bathroom and showered, removing all remains of random liquids. I peeked back into Tony's room and saw him stirring. I decided he was ok and when't back to my room.

I pulled my dress back out and slipped it on. I reached behind and tried to tie the corset. Crap, I can't reach.

I ran to Tony's room, holding the dress up to my cheast.

"Tonnnyyy..." I peeked in the door. Tony was rubbing his forehead, his blood-stained shirt unbuttoned. He was facing the window.

"Yes?" he groaned.

"Can you tie my dress?" I put my puppy-dog face on.

He laughed. "Sure. What happened to me?" he walked behind me and started to tie my dress.

"You had a bullet in your hip. It knocked you out but I gave you the antidote." he finished tieing my dress and walked over to his cabinet.

"Which was?" he asked, pulling out bottles of achohol and a glass. He started mixing them together.

"Knock-out drops." I grinned putting my hands on my hips. I walked over to him and sat on the table. I took the glass from his hand and sipped it, smiling. He raised his eyebrows, disapproving.

"Well that makes sence." he mumured, mixing another drink.

"Your telln' me." I skipped out of the room, humming Super Lover(unreleased GaGa song.)

I walked back into my room to finish getting dressed. I slipped on some simple black heels with little bows on the tips and started on my hair.

I grabbed some temporary hair die and put a few more blue and pink streaks. I then curled a few pieces of my hair. I then grabbed a minuture hat hair-piece and put in. Satiesfied with my hair, I move on to my make-up.

I pulled out my make-up bag and scattered the contents across my make-up stand. I searched for my eye make-up. I put a light layer of eye-liner on my eyes, trying to make it look natural. Then a tiny bit of mascara. And then all of a sudden I relized I forgot base.

I grabbed my brush and the base and began to put it on. When I finished, I put my eye-shadow on. Smokey black with sparkles on the lash-line. I applied a metallic pink lip-gloss to complete the look.

I glanced at the clock, 8, yikes. I grabbed some black elbow gloves and slipped them on. I looked at myslef in the mirrior, fixing a few mistakes.

After I finished I started to walk downstairs. When I got to the bottom, my breath got caught in my thoat.

There was people everywhere. Celebs, tycoons, playboys, everywho who was someone, was there. My friends where chatting with Orlando Bloom and Sterling Knight.

Damn, Dad knows how to throw a party. I looked at all the fraimilir faces. George Clooney, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift, Bill Gates, Johnny Depp, Warren Buffet, and many more. Oh my God! I think I just saw Robert Downey Jr.!!! I'm such a freak.

"Hey, you have some nice legs." a voice came from behind me. The dude ran his hands up my legs. "You should show me the rest of them later." he purred in my ear. A group of boys behind jeered in agreement.

"But the best part is a the end." I sarcasticly said all perky. I grabbed the guys hands off my legs and flipped him to the front of me. When I saw his face I gagged. Justin Bieber. Ugh, why me? I kicked him in the gut and walked away.

I walked up to my friends and struck up a conversation about the cute guy on the other side of the room. That's when Bieber decided to make another apperance.

"No WHORE, walks away from me like that." he said in his whinny little girl voice.

"Oh, I didn't walk away, I flipped you. You want me to demenstrate again?" I crossed my arms and gave him a 'fuck you' glare.

"Boys, get her."

This will be fun.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You. Ppl. Need. To. Vote! Come on! Its the holidays! Cant ya push one little button! Over 150 views and 8 votes? I know you are out there. And this week took forever!!!! Two hours looking for those dresses online. Two to write this. I could be sleeping right now! Or memerozing my lines! But no, im sacrificing my sanity and dreams for my favorite comic book! And please look at the dresses! It they show up... Read, save, vote!!! Love ya!!!

And btw, it was robert downey jr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.7K 144
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤." (𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤) 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬...
15.2K 348 30
August 10, 2005 Heaven forbid the wrong person finds this journal. If something is to ever happen to us, I want you to know the truth. Your father a...
12K 368 13
You are newly out of art & design school and have landed your dream job as a fashion designer at Romanoff Designs. Little to your knowledge your ex-g...
172K 7.3K 17
After the Avengers defeat Thanos, they decide to go on a vacation to celebrate and, most importantly, clear their minds. Though Tony Stark can't stop...