Dream a Little Dream // Danie...

By AutumnsFl0wers

"Who's Daniel Howell?" You've never really been interested in YouTube. Quite frankly, you don't really care f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39*
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: Turning Point

Biggest News!

385 16 36
By AutumnsFl0wers

((June 20th Update: Worry not, the story has continued!))

So as you all know, Dan's new video was an amazing, powerful, and immensely articulate masterpiece about his coming out story and the journey he experienced to get where he is today. Let me say that I am so incredibly proud for not only him, but Phil as well! These two lads have absolutely impacted the world and each other and it's so awe-inspiring to witness; I cannot express my delight and joy anymore than I can right now!

Yet now I must ask a hard question; should I continue this story?

I want to be respectful of Dan and to everything he was open about in his video. He expressed his dislike and uncomfortable to those who pushed a sexuality on him when in fact, he was coming to terms with his own personal feelings all along. This story is fictitious, yes. However, I do not wish to continue if it were to upset him or anyone after his big news. Trust me, I love writing this story; it's been a huge creative outlit for me and I am thankful for this opportunity to share my idea's with you! Yet one must ask themselves if it would be respectful for this story to go on.

That is my thought. What do you, dear readers, think?

Let me reiterate: I am over the moon for our lads! Truly! His video made my laugh, smile and feel the fuzzies while also hurting, stinging and making my heart drop at some points. His story is a perfect balance. A true masterpiece that I think everyone should watch and take note of.

I hope his words were able to help those who needed support when they found none. I hope that everyone found the courage to live their full truth from Dan's raw and passionate story.

Remember, you are loved and you are all absolutely valid. Stay strong.

—Bee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
873K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc