Stay - Sabriel

By Akira_Vargas

After Ketch saved Gabriel from Asmodeus he was messed up. So was Sam after seeing his long lost friend who he... More

Chapter one - Silence
Chapter two - First Words
Chapter three - Closure
Chapter four - Trouble
Chapter five - Our Brothers Are So Gay
Chapter six - The Day After
Chapter seven - A night out
Chapter eight - Death
Chapter nine - Revenge
Chapter ten - Before we go
Chapter eleven - Don't you die on me
Chapter thirteen - Sorry
Chapter fourteen - I am all yours
Chapter fifteen - Time to go home
Chapter sixteen - I need air
Chapter seventeen- Olani Hoath Ol
Chapter eighteen - Family problems
Chapter nineteen - The hunt
Chapter twenty- Karaoke and mysterious girls
Chapter twenty-one - Inside the beast's lair
Chapter twenty-two - Aftermath
Chapter twenty-three - Talks about heaven
Chapter twenty-four- Tales from the bunker
Chapter twenty-five - Gabriel's back in action
Chapter twenty-six - The Angels
Chapter twenty-seven - Crowley
Chapter twenty-eight - Raphael
Chapter twenty-nine - Family can be exhausting
Chapter thirty - Vacation
Chapter thirty-one - Lost children and Nightmares
Chapter thirty-two - Alone
Chapter thirty-three - Together again
Chapter thirty-four - Staring
Chapter thirty-five - Routine
Chapter thirty-six - Perfect
Chapter thirty-seven - Chuck
Chapter thirty-eight - Archangels
Chapter thirty-nine - Falling
Chapter fourty - Grief
Chapter fourty-one - Adjusting
Chapter fourty-two - Fire
Chapter fourty-three - Going out
Chapter fourty-four - Forever
A/N (again)
Chapter fourty-five - Wedding preparations and Aunts
Chapter fourty-six - In Sickness and In Health
Chapter forty-seven - Defeating God
A/N

Chapter twelve- Past and Passion

1.4K 58 74
By Akira_Vargas

The sun was setting as the four arrived at the rebel camp. As soon as they stepped into the camp Mary went up to Sam to hug him. Dean just looked at him confused after he saw Lucifer enter with them.

"Sam, what happened?" He went up to them.

"Lucifer brought me back."

The fallen angel put on an innocent smile and shrugged. "It's what I do." His gaze fell upon his son.

Castiel quickly intervened. "It's not what you do. How did you get in here anyway?"

Lucifer went closer to the other's. "VIP passes. Besides with my little bro being a hot mess and a little crybaby I figured you could use some help." He placed his elbow on Gabriel's shoulder who quickly brushed him off.

The fallen archangel didn't mind it and went over to Jack. "Your name is Jack."

The nephilim who was a bit confused looked at him. "And yours is Lucifer." He knew that it was his father that stood in front of him. His biological father at least.

Not even a minute after Jack uttered this words did Dean intervene. "No no no no no." He pointed at Lucifer as he made his way over to the two. "You don't talk to him." His finger moved to the Nephilim. "And you don't listen to him."

Lucifer shrugged again. "Don't you think it's his choice?"

Without Jack having a chance to answer Cas did so for him. "No."

"What you're trying to keep me from my son?" Lucifer scoffed.

The other angel didn't care about Jack's genetics. "This is Kelly Kline's son. He's nothing like you. On top of that he already has us and he's family."

"Stop that sentimental stuff. Nothing like me? I'm the only one who understands him. Who understands his power."

Dean was done listening to Satan himself. So he looked at Gabriel. "Kill him."

This made the archangel in question uncomfortable. Even if he wanted to he was to weak to do anything about it and Lucifer knew it. So he chuckled lightly. "He's not strong enough."

Sam also intervened. "Dean, are you crazy? Sure he has the blade but still no."

Dean was starting to get angry. "Like you said he's got the blade. Go on kill him."

"Dean..." Gabriel wanted to reason with him but Dean just kept on going until Jack teleported away.

There was a moment of silence as they realised that they all fucked up and overwhelmed him. While Dean started to argue with Lucifer Gabriel was more concerned for the boy. He looked lost and didn't like them fighting. The kid reminded him of himself. So he spoke up. "I'm gonna go and look for him."

He left without hesitation. While he was on his way the other's put Lucifer into the angel handcuffs. Sam went over to Dean.

"What was that just now? You know that Gabe isn't strong enough even with the blade. Do you want him to die or what?" He was angry. He just couldn't get why his brother would expect something like this.

The problem was that Dean was still furious. "Than what can he do? He couldn't even heal you! All he can do is create more problems."

This send Sam over the edge. "You know what? At least he's trying! What did you do? Nothing." He stormed off. After the whole argument he had to cool down.

"Yeah, run off!"

Castiel who had watched the whole thing was concerned as they needed to stick together. "Dean, I know you're stressed. But you need to calm down. I know you didn't mean what you said but still. Your brother cares about Gabriel. How would you react if Sam would say something like that about me or Mary?"  He put one hand on the other's cheek.

"I know. I know. I'll talk to him later. Right now we need to plan ahead. I love you." He gave Castiel a little peck on the cheek and went off.

Gabriel himself was quite successful as he found Jack. He carefully got a bit closer to him. "Hey there, mind if I join you?"

Jack didn't answer. "I'll see that as a yes." The archangel sat down next to him. "My name's Gabriel and yours Jack. Am I right?"

"Yeah."

"So do you want to talk about why you ran or teleported away?" He got no answer. "Okay, hey, how about I tell you a little story. You know Lucifer is my brother, right? So, naturally there was a lot of fighting at home mostly Lucifer who had an extrem argument with Micheal or our dad."

The angel chuckled a bit as he remembered the old times. "You know I'm like you I never liked fighting. Especially if it was over me. One time your father and Micheal were fighting because I did something wrong and Micheal wanted to tell dad which in perspective was the right thing to do. But Lucifer wanted to "protect" me from the consequences.

That doesn't mean that I think your father is a good person but he used to be. Where was I? Oh yeah. So every time they were fighting I snuck away just like you're doing. I understand where you come from. But one day or another you need to face your problems. I've learned that the hard way."

Gabriel paused for a bit because he noticed that the other was moving.as he looked at him he was met with the other's gaze. "They were just all so angry. I needed space to breathe."

"I understand. But are you ready to go back and face your problems or should I tell you the story of how my brother Balthazar unsunk a ship because he hated the movie about it?" Gabriel smiled at the kid.

"I would like to hear that story." Jack answered. He liked Gabriel.

So, while Gabriel told Jack about his other brother and the Titanic, Dean went to Sam to talk about what had happened.

"Sammy? I'm sorry for getting so angry. It wasn't your or Gabriel's fault. I was just overwhelmed." Dean sat down next to Sam and handed him a beer.

"Thanks, it's okay. I overreacted as well. I'm sorry." He took the bottle and took a good swing of the beverage. "I guess we're both stressed, huh?"

The two sat there for a while until Gabriel came over to them. To which Dean immediately stood up. "Hey, listen I'm sorry for putting you in an awkward position back there."

The archangel smiled and patted him on the back. "No problem, Dean." He then changed to a more serious manner. "The kids fine. I've found him sitting in the woods. He's with Cas right now."

Sam was really relieved to hear that and sighed. "Thank goodness." He then watched as Dean excused himself to look for him leaving his beer in Gabriel's hand who just accepted it.

So the archangel sat down next to Sam and smiled at him. "The kid's nice. He's nothing like his father. Though I guess Lucifer wasn't always the pain in the ass he is today."

"He wasn't?" The hunter was kind of surprised because he assumed that Lucifer had to be like that since the beginning.

Gabriel having had lived with him and being his brother knew better. He leaned against Sam cuddling up next to him.

"I looked up to him when I was younger, you know? He would always play with me when the others were busy and he showed me some cool tricks." Gabriel smiled at the thought of how his brother used to be. "I've really loved him. I mean he's my brother. The best thing was how Luci, Raph and I used to annoy Michael."

Sam was confused about how someone like that could turn into the Lucifer he knows. "So, what happened?"

Gabriel got sadder. So he cuddled up closer against Sam. "Dad loved him the most. No matter what he had done. But than he created humanity. He loved you guys even more than he loved Lucifer. So he got jealous. Their little fights started to go to the extrem and he stopped interacting with me. It hurt.

You know that's also how I started to get closer with Castiel. I mean we were pretty close when he was younger."

"Really? Wanna tell me about it?" Sam was confused about why Gabriel said that they used to be close and abiut what got in between them.

The archangel shook hi head before laying it down on the other's shoulder again. "No, I already talked so much. Maybe another time?" He sighed. "This whole family crap got my mood down. Like family is difficult enough but being an archangel is like fucked up."

Sam took his face and made him look at him. "It'll be alright. You can talk about it with me whenever you want and I can get you mind off if it." He kissed him lightly.

The thing they didn't know was that Lucifer heard what they were talking about. He didn't intervene though and didn't try to talk to his brother.

Gabriel moved closer to Sam as he really enjoyed their kisses. He nearly sat on his lap and got his hands tangled in the other's hair. But as things got more heated he pulled away.

Sam got confused. "Everything okay?" He was afraid that he was too forward.

"Here are way too many people watching."

"So, let's go inside." He stood up and took Gabriel's hand leading him inside a sleeping quarter. The hunter then kissed him again.

Gabriel felt how Sam started to nibble on his bottom lip asking for entrance which he allowed. He placed his hands on his neck pulling him down to him.

Sam stripped Gabriel of his jacket and slipped his hands under the angel's shirt making his back arch.

Their kisses got more passionate and heated. The hunter then picked up the  other and threw him on the bed.

Gabriel himself was starting to get high of lust until a thought entered his mind again like it did outside. He moved from under Sam. This made the other worry.

"Is everything okay? Did I do something wrong?" Sam had a lot of thoughts running to his mind as he didn't want to hurt the other or overstep his boundaries. But he never considered that Gabriel of all people would have a problem with getting intimate. So he thought that maybe it was because of him.

The archangel just shook his head. "No, no. You're great. You did nothing wrong."

"Then what's wrong?" Sam put one of his hands on the other's cheek.

Gabriel chuckled in embarrassment. "You're gonna thing it's stupid. I don't know you're just special. I mean I totally wanna sleep with you like who wouldn't. I'm just scared."

"You're scared?" Sam looked at him amused.

"Yes. I may not be scared of the act itself. It's more that I don't want this to just be a fling." He looked away. "The last time I felt like this about someone was Kali. But even that was different since our relationship was build on sex. I don't know I'm just scared of losing you, I guess."

Sam was touched. He softly smiled at the other and stroked his cheek with his thumb. "Hey, you don't have to be afraid. You're not losing me. I'm heads over heals for you. But we can wait if you want. I mean I'm not going anywhere."

Gabriel himself was overwhelmed. How could a man be so perfect? He pulled the other down with him as he rested his hands on his neck. Sam didn't even have a chance to react as the angel pulled him down into a kiss.

After they parted spread a wide happy smile across Gabe's face. "Oh, you're just too great, Samsquatch. How did I end up so lucky to call you mine." He kissed him again letting his one hand slide down the other's back.

"You still wanna do this?" Sam had to hold a laugh back as he found the other to be just way too adorable.

Gabriel smiled. "Yeah." He kissed the other again. This time he was a little rougher.

The hunter proceeded to remove the other's shirt in between kisses. Once the other was shirtless he moved on to kissing his neck.

The angel was getting light headed as small moans escaped his mouth. He felt the other sucking and biting on his neck. A great wave of pleasure came over him as he grabbed onto Sam's hair.

After a bit of working on his neck Sam went on to his chest and stomach leaving multiple little bite marks in the process. His hands slid down to the angel's belt which he quickly unbuckled.

He was pretty aggressive which pleased Gabriel since it turned him on. He tugged on the other's shirt requesting that he removes it while trying to contain himself.

The hunter sat up and took off his shirt as he got the other's message. He then kissed him roughly bitting on the lower lip which made the other moan.

"Sam, you're too good at this." Gabriel was already breathing heavily even though they hadn't really gotten into it. But all the attention and Sam's movement made him lose his mind.

He grabbed onto the other's hair pulling it lightly. His heartbeat got faster as he felt Sam's tongue licking over his neck and him biting down on it again. The hunter also started to grind a bit against the other making him moan more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 14.2K 21
After saving Gabriel -- the supposedly dead archangel -- from Abbadon's cruel grasp, Sam finds himself in a completely alternate world. Literally. He...
7.3K 618 43
It was normal night at the Winchester home; Dean and Sam trying to fall asleep while their parents were watching tv in the living room. But somethin...
74.5K 2.8K 35
-FINISHED- Cas and Dean met at a party and slept together. Only one problem: Cas isn' t gay. Dean came out in 7th grade and Sam couldn't be more p...
73 15 16
!Destiel! !There will be some Sabriel references! !Sam Winchester X Reader! (A bit Gabriel X Reader too...) Cover is my editπŸ˜‚ Sorry if it sucks I t...