Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔

By Rinka_Chetri

[COMPLETED ✔] **Featured in the official account of AmbassadorsIN Reading List** Jiyasha Mehta, a final year... More

"I am now a WATTPAD CREATOR"
Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 50 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 51 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 52 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 60 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
Fan Arts

Chapter 67

1.9K 135 21
By Rinka_Chetri

Chapter 67

Avyan returned to India to be beside his wife in times of her trouble. Jiyasha could not believe her eyes upon seeing Avyan before her and asked, "How did you reach here?"

"You didn't bother to inform me anything but I couldn't stay back there leaving you all alone here." Avyan wanted to hug her but Jiyasha moved backwards. Avyan raised his eyebrows in dissatisfaction.

"We can't now. I don't want anyone to see us together at the moment."

"You are my wife and I can easily take you away from here any time. I can't allow you stay back and suffer."

"No Avyan, this is my family and I'm living here since childhood. I don't feel like a sufferer here."

"Don't lie to me because I know everything, Jiyasha. Your promise is really a very serious one and you don't have a way out of it."

"How do you know everything?"

"Aditi narrated everything to me last night. I could not waste a single second and took the emergency flight to India, along with Raghav."

"If Raghav has accompanied you then where is grandma? Did you leave her alone at New York?"

"No, I've given Amar the responsibility. He has reached New York to be with our grandmother and he'll return to India with her after a few more days. Raghav and I have arrived here to help you and Aditi."

Before Jiyasha could say something more, Aditi and Ankit moved out of the house quarreling. Aditi shouted, "They are my guests and I've invited them on my responsibility. He's already paying me a huge sum for his case. They'll stay here for a few days and leave after that."

Ankit nodded. "I have no problem if they stay here but they should not touch my friends again," Ankit ordered and left the place.

Aditi joined Jiyasha and Avyan and smiled widely at them. "It feels good to see you both together. Now we'll together face the situations as a team."

Jiyasha felt satisfied and courageous with Avyan beside her. "Avyan, you've traveled a lot. I think you should go and take some rest. But where is Raghav? You said he is accompanying you."

Avyan frowned. "He was walking behind me. Where is he? Did he lose the way?"

*****

Raghav was busy clicking pictures of the green fields of the village. Avyan was moving ahead of him and Raghav had definitely missed following his brother obediently. The beautiful scenery was charming enough to attract him towards it. He had never been to India before though his family's roots were in India. He had read many of the traditions and cultures of India in books but he was witnessing the country's pride for the first time in his life.

While he was busy shooting the pictures of the swans in a pond nearby, a fish jumped near the surface of the lukewarm water and he pushed himself backwards. With the leap, Raghav collided against a girl who was walking hurriedly along the kaccha road. Raghav and the girl fell beside each other and the former liked her instantly.

The girl stood up adjusting her dress while Raghav stared at her in amazement. He whispered, "A desi girl!"

Raghav was not in the habit of seeing Indian girls except for Jiyasha and he fell in love with the girl at first sight. After all, he had the heart of an annoyed boy with a single status.

"Hey miss, may I help you?" He forwarded his palm towards her.

The girl frowned her forehead upon seeing a fair and handsome boy before her. The looks of Raghav were different from the normal men in her village. "No it's alright but I haven't seen you here before. Who are you?"

Raghav, who was a regular talkative boy had turned mute on the enquiry of the Indian village girl. She gave him a light push on his arm and he replied, "Oh! I have lost my way. I was going to the lawyer Mrs. Aditi Mehta's house."

"Why do you want to go to our house? Are you her client?" the girl asked in confusion.

"No, my brother is her client and I'm my brother's client!"

"I didn't get you?"

"You will not understand. Just tell me where your house is." Raghav was straightforward.

"Why will I tell you where my house is?"

"No miss, I have no bad intentions. You yourself said that I'm enquiring for your house. It means that the lawyer belongs to your family, most probably."

"Sorry, come with me. I'll show you the way," the girl ordered and Raghav followed her obediently. But this time, he was careful enough not to lose his way again because he was following a girl who had won his heart to some extent.

As they walked beside each other, Raghav enquired, "What is your name, miss?"

The girl glanced sternly at him. "I don't tell my name to strangers."

"But believe me, I'm not a bad person at all. I just wanted to know your name so that I can thank you when we have reached our destination."

"No, mind your sentences please. Our destinations and paths, both are completely different. It's my courtesy that I'm showing you your destination. Don't talk much and keep following me."

Raghav pursed his lips after hearing the stern reply of the girl. He wondered to himself, "I wish if I could make our paths the same one day!"

****

Raghav and the girl entered Jiyasha's house hastily when they were stopped by Aditi near the entrance. Aditi frowned at them and asked, "Who is this foreigner boy with you, Kriti?"

Raghav's ear muscles relaxed upon hearing the girl's name and he thought to himself, "What an amazing name, Kriti! Sister-in-law didn't tell me that she has such a beautiful unmarried girl in her family. I will catch her very soon."

Kriti looked at Raghav and said, "He was searching for your house so I fetched him here."

"Weren't you getting late for your school?" Aditi asked Kriti.

Kriti nodded. "I was hurrying to go to school but I collided with this guy. I thought it would be bad if a stranger lost his way and entered the forest instead of our house," Kriti uttered awkwardly and left the place soon after.

Raghav's inner thoughts had already started dancing with Kriti's response. He thought to himself, "She was getting late but still she showed me the way. Is it that she has also started feeling for me the same way I feel for her now?"

Aditi observed a quiet Raghav and interrupted him from venturing into his dream world deeply. "What are you thinking so intently? Are you Avyan's brother? Your face is a little match to him."

"You are right. I am his one and only lonely brother. If I am not mistaken, are you the lawyer Aditi he was talking about?"

"Hmm.. How do you know?"

"My brother showed me your picture back at New York."

"How did he get my picture?"

"If you remember, you were working on Aryan's drug case and my brother needed a better lawyer. When he found you, he researched everything about you before contacting you. That's how he had your picture and every details with him."

"I see. Why were you late by the way? Your brother has already arrived long before you."

"I know, I was busy viewing the beautiful surroundings and...."

"And?"

Raghav nodded hastily for he knew he would blurt out anything anywhere without pondering over the situations. But he managed to complete his sentence in his mind, "And a beautiful girl!"

Aditi saw a quiet Raghav again. "Hey boy, what are you thinking since the time you've arrived here? Is everything alright with you?"

"Nothing Mrs. Lawyer. Where is my brother?"

"He is with Jiyasha in her room. I thought to give them some privacy since the family members are not present at home at the moment."

"I really need to talk to sister-in-law, she has betrayed me!"

"What did she do? And please, don't call her sister-in-law till the time you are here. Nobody should overhear you," Aditi reminded him.

"I am sorry, I had forgotten my brother's warnings."

"I hope you don't forget again. Follow me and I will show you your room." Aditi led the way to their guest room and Raghav followed with tricky plans running in his mind to woo his lady love!

*****

Avyan stood by the window in Jiyasha's room, viewing the vast stretches of green fields outside. He was a little irked with the behaviour he had recieved from Jiyasha for the past few days. Jiyasha had very well understood the reason behind his lack of coziness towards her and she held his arm. "I am sorry Avyan. You could understand my situation."

Avyan moved aside and explained, "I don't think you trust me or else you should have shared everything with me."

Tears engulfed her eyes and she could not utter what her heart wanted to. She embraced him as tightly as she could, asking for his forgiveness. For him, Jiyasha was always his weak point and he couldn't bear the tears in her eyes again in their relationship. He reciprocated to her hug and gripped her as boundfully as he could.

"You are not going to do the same thing again. Do you get it?" Avyan warned her like a dominant husband and Jiyasha promised him like an obedient wife.

"You know how much I love you and I can't see you suffering in the pain all alone. You are not alone anymore since I am with you," Avyan said, his hand caressing her back.

"I really wanted you to be beside me like my knight in shining armour but I was equally thoughtful for your grandmother. Your sense of responsibility is very high and I didn't want to throw you in an another dilemma like me."

"So what Jiyasha, I already found a way out and I am here. Similarly, you will also find a way out of your dilemma very soon," Avyan assured her.

They continued caressing each other for they were not ready to separate at all. For the past few days they were away, they had missed each other like the fishes missing the water and the birds missing the sky. Their exchanged hearts were already in each other's possession and one's life was dwelling in the other one.

Avyan bent closer to her chin and rooted his deep impression on her lips. He had missed touching her for so many days and kissing her would decrease his longing for her. His slender thumb scrolled all along her napeline up to her lips while he continued exhaling his scented breath into her. Their tongues entangled in a circulatory motion giving access to his tounge into her mouth. The pleasure that they derived from their sweet gesture was above everything for the story of their love was also very unique.

*

Avyan was sitting on the chair in Jiyasha's room as she fetched him the lunch for the day. She took a seat beside him and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He said, "Jiyasha, I will not allow you to stay back in your house and continue pondering over your situations. You even need to visit the medical hospital outside your village, which has enrolled you as a junior surgeon. You are not going to take your career lightly at all, at least I am not allowing you."

"I know Avyan, I will have to start with my practice or else I will fail in my promise."

"Aditi has disclosed the details of your stupid promise to me and according to that, attending the hospital for learning the art of surgery is very important for you."

Jiyasha nodded and Avyan continued, "By the way, I have an important news for you. I am going to regain all the rights to Saxena industries very soon. Amar has successfully handled the legal formalities in my absence and transferring of everything to our hands is already under process."

Jiyasha congratulated Avyan on his success and he smiled. She said, "Now you will officially become the legal proprietor of the industries which had rightfully belonged to you."

"And my children will become it's rightful heirs!" Avyan winked at her and Jiyasha hid her face in his chest instantly. Once for all, the lovebirds had found a way to be together again, but this time it would mean till eternity!

To be continued...

***Please vote, comment and share***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 5K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
653K 8.5K 8
Shivika Kulkarni is fire and you don't play with fire. Orphaned at 5, her parents died in a car crash and she was raised by her paternal uncle and hi...
491K 55.8K 23
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .˚₊✧₊˚. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
886K 39.4K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...