Gun Game (Male Reader x Girls...

Autorstwa HaremWriter

[Discontinued] Can you imagine Deadly Hand-Held Weapons turning into Cute, Sexy, and Attractive Girls? I can... Więcej

Chapter 1: First Gun
Chapter 2: Past Tragedy
Chapter 3: New Law
Chapter 4: The Purge
Chapter 5: F.N.G.
Chapter 6: Guest
Chapter 7: Tactical Dolls
Chapter 8: New Year, New Life
Chapter 9: Aftermath
Chapter 10: New Home
Girls Recap #1
Chapter 11: Grifon & Kryuger
Chapter 12: 16Lab
Chapter 13: Love for Guns [18+]
Chapter 15: Orchestra
Chapter 16: 404 NOT FOUND
Chapter 17: Guns Under The Sun
Chapter 18: Commander
Chapter 19: Past Rejection
Chapter 20: Most Wanted
Your Powers and Guns
Chapter 21: Getting Answers
Chapter 22: The Phone
Chapter 23: Upcoming Storm
Chapter 24: Before the Storm
Chapter 25: Best Defense
Chapter 26: Healing Her Master [18+]
Chapter 27: Out With 404
Chapter 28: Captured
Chapter 29: Search 'n' Rescue
Chapter 30: Unexpected Event
Chapter 31: Tsunday
Chapter 32: Demon With A Shotgun
Chapter 33: VA-11 Hall-A
Chapter 34: To Ireland
Chapter 35: Terrorist Anomaly
Chapter 36: Rage
Chapter 37: From Russia With Love [18+]
Chapter 38: No Russian
Chapter 39: Naughty List...
Chapter 40: 4th Grade Reunion
Chapter 41: Fairies
Chapter 42: Feast Before Dawn
Chapter 43: Harem Problem
Chapter 44: Oath
Chapter 45: Walk In The Park
Chapter 46: Guns 'n' Chocolate
Chapter 47: Pyramid
Chapter 48: 12. 4. 7. 13. 74
(Real)Chapter 48: Shell Shock
Chapter 49: Future Standards
Chapter 50: New Dawn
Chapter 51: Troubles Ahead
Chapter 52: Pack-a-Punch

Chapter 14: Rock, Paper, Shotgun

14.1K 185 172
Autorstwa HaremWriter

The next day came, you and the girls were already out of bed, fully dressed and is now outside at the back of the mansion, you and Persica was watching the girls doing more target practicing but this time in a more wide open area and with moving targets that's more farther away.

You and Persica watched the girls hit there targets with dead accuracy, especially on the moving targets, you then watched WA2000 shot her sniper on a target that was....more farther distance away then the other targets that the rest of the girls were hitting.

Y/N: Didn't know this place has firing range behind the mansion...its more wide open too...

Persica: Yea, we have a firing range on every G&K base, perfect to practice shooting guns or morter support.

Y/N: Wait...morter support?

Persica: You'll find out later on heh~

She said as she smiled at you with smirk on her face, you then turn back to the girls continuing shooting there guns on the targets, you then walked up towards Five-seven that was aiming two of her pistols down range...wait...where did she get another handgun?

Y/N: Hay Five-seven

Five-seven: Oh hay master! Can I help you with something?

Y/N: Actually I...wanna shot guns...umm...can I shot yours?

You asked her, she then smiled at you and handed you one of her Five-seven pistols, you took it and walked over towards beside her, before you took aim of the pistol you inspect it first, there's a safety switch on both sides of the handgun which was nice for people that was either left or right handed, you push down the enject button so you can get the magazine out.

Y/N: Wow, 20 bullets in the default magazine...plus one in the chamber...that's enough bullets to get out of a tight situation...unlike the M1911 that carries 8 or 9 bullets with a default magazine size...

Five-seven: Come on now master, don't say bad things about the girls...all it matters is if you know how to use it, you know what your doing.

Y/N: Hehe, sorry Five-seven...I didn't mean to judge...just having some flashbacks of playing a few Call of Duty games with these type of guns.

Five-seven: Well, what you waiting for? Fire away

She said to you as you turn back towards the firing range, you loading the Five-seven pistol and took aim towards one of the targets, you slowed down your breathing a bit as you looked threw the iron sights, you started squeezing the trigger slowly, one you pulled the trigger all the way, you shot the gun....you hit the target but...not on the dot...

Y/N: I missed.....

Five-seven: Ehehe~

Y/N: Hay don't laugh...

Five-seven: Hehe~ sorry master, at least you hit it....but not on the circle...don't worry, you'll get better at it if you keep practicing.

M4 SOP: Hay! I want Master to shoot my gun too!

Then after M4 SOP said that, you took turns of practice shooting all of the girls guns, you got a bit better hitting the target down range as you continue to shot the girls guns...most of the time you keep shooting M1 Garand's rifle because of the nostalgic sound it makes

*PING*

-

Meanwhile somewhere else in the world...

Mercenary: DIE YOU BITCH!

*BANG*

The mercenary now lay dead on the cold floor with a bullet hole right between its socket as its blood was spilled and spread all over the floor, it wasn't the only mercenary that's dead, bodies of mercenaries with there own blood spread everywhere in a wealthy Italian Mafia building in Italy, these mercenaries were killed by only three girls...Angelia, AK-12, and AN-94

They then reach there destination, two big double doors was facing them, Angelia gave AK-12 and AN-94 a nod, signaling them to breach throw, AK-12 then place a small C4 charge in the middle on the two double doors, AN-94 and AK-12 stand by on opposite sides waiting for the doors to blow while Angelia took out her sidearm which was an MK 23 handgun, the two double doors then blown to pieces as both AK-12 and AN-94 threw flashbangs in the room to blind anyone before they rushed in, once they did that they both rushed in and shot down 2 more mercenaries with clean and fast single fire headshots.

AN-94: Clear

AK-12: Clear, target secured Angelia.

Angelia then walked in to the room with her pistol in her hand, she then pull back the slide of her pistol as she approach the desk her target was sitting behind it.

AK-12 and AN-94 stood opposite sides as the man sitting down was between them.

???: Who the fuck are you bitches?!

Angelia: I'm pretty sure you don't need to know that, we came here to ask you a few questions Alonzo

Alonzo: How the hell do you- Gahhh!

Alonzo was punched hard straight on his face by AK-12, Alonzo was now bleeding from his mouth as he spit out some of his blood and one of his tooth out.

Angelia: I said we came here to ask you a few questions....we didn't came here to answer yours

Alonzo now panting heavily as blood was dripping out of his mouth as he turn towards Angelia.

Angelia: Now, first question I want to ask you...who hired you to kill Y/N L/N?

Alonzo was hesitant of answering Angelia's question, so he replied by saying....

Alonzo: I don't know what your- Gahhahhh!

AK-12 then punched him straight in the face again and this time, she broke his nose and now blood was dripping out from his nose.

Angelia: Jeez, why does everyone say that line? "I don't know what your talking about" I call that bullshit...you were hesitating of answering my question, which gives me a sign that you do know what I'm talking about.

Alonzo: Go to hell you bitch hehehehe~

Angelia: *sigh* fine then...have it your way.

Angelia signaled AK-12 and AN-94 to push Alonzo on his back while still sitting on his chair, AK-12 pinned him down by just stepping on his chest as Alonzo was having a tough time getting himself up, AN-94 then put a wash-rag over his face and once she did then she got a gas container which she got from...somewhere and started pouring the gas on Alonzo's face with the wash-rag still covering it.

Alonzo started to shake his body violently as he was trying to get away but the inhuman strength of AK-12 stepping on him made it impossible.

Angelia: Lets see how long you can go....

-

Meanwhile back with you and the girls, all of you were still on the firing range as you were getting better of hitting the target.

Persica: Nice Y/N, your getting better with your shots.

Y/N: Heh, guess I just need some practice to get better at it heh...

Then Persica saw a white bright light flashing in your pocket.

Persica: Hay Y/N, your Phones ringing

Y/N: Huh?

You dig into your pocket and pulled out the Phone as it was flashing a bright light, then it was shining so bright it cause you to cover your eyes, once the bright light died down, you saw 2 girls holding specific shotguns.

M590: Nice to finally meet you Master, I'm Mossberg 590M, but you can call me M590.

SPAS-12: And I'm SPAS-12, I finally get to be with you Master!

Once they introduced themselves you said...

Y/N: Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN time!

-

Next time on Gun Game...

Friend or Foe

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15.7K 306 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
28.5K 1.1K 13
"you like me, don't you?" "you're fucking hilarious." "you're playing with your fingers, you're nervous around me. that blush on your face isn...
159K 2.8K 57
A fan-fiction about the mobile game girls' frontline. it tells of a story about a sangvis ferri commander who was cryogenically frozen for more than...
1.8M 79.4K 104
You don't even own a gun, but you still manage to shoot several men in their hearts? What in the world should you do now? It's now your entire respon...