Slay All Snakes

By Silenesea6

Marilyn has everything that every person desire and all the most fantastic things that there are in the life... More

PROLOGUE
The Beginning of the Marilyn Adventure
BE NOT WELCOME
SUGARY CRUELTY-THE BABY SNAKES
FROM BAD TO WORSE
WOUNDS OF A BROKEN HEART
THE LOVELY SNEAKY FAKE FRIEND
THE BEGINNING OF DEAD LAND-THE LAND OF DREAMS BROKEN FOREVER
AT THE BOTTOM OF A DEAD LAND
IN THE MIDDLE OF DEADLAND
AT THE TOP OF DEADLAND
SECOND PART-SILENE
HOME
WITHIN I Let's start
WITHIN II-THICK SKIN
WITHIN IV-FACE YOUR FEARS
WITHIN V-STRONG BOUNDARIES
WITHIN VI-FIERCE SOUL
WITHIN VII-RISE FROM ASHES
IN THE DARKNESS
IN THE SHADOWS
IN THE LIGHT
LIFE
The Snake Vampire
THE GLOOMY SNAKE
The Snake 2.0
The Wicked Work Partner
The Wicked Work Partner II
THIRD PART-CROSSROADS
NO COMING BACK
NOW OR NEVER
LONELINESS
COMING BACK TO PAIN
UNWANTED ENCOUNTER
CLEAR LIGHT
THE KINGDOM PATH
BROKEN FRAGMENTS OF THE PAST
THE ENCHANTED CASTLE
THE PALADINE CASTLE
A BROKEN FAIRYTALE
THE POISONOUS WEAVES OF ENVY
A HEART FULL OF CRUEL THORNS
CRUEL AND WICKED SCHEMES
THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL
BETRAYING SISTER
NO WAY BACK
THE REVEALING BATTLE
TOWARDS VICTORY
HAPPY END OF THE ADVENTURE
FAREWELL

WITHIN III- WILL

72 21 14
By Silenesea6

"When you get the first fundamental rule, namely that of living in the present and building strong defense limits, you must go even deeper, in control of your soul and mind"

The Snakes are very creative in looking for even the smallest crack to creep into and do some kind of damage in your mind or soul and turn it upside down, in such a way as to leave you dazed and confused, so that you have cleared the way for every kind of torture.

You must not let their evil words hurt you, they will hurt you only if you give to them your permission.

You may have noticed it too, right?

You must control yourself and your emotions, especially fear.

They must not perceive it for any reason.

When you have given your opponent's more value and power, they have already won.

When you are in a fight and one of the two fighters is weaker than the other at the mental level, you can already say that the meeting was won by the other person because it will have more confidence and more advantage.

So, the second rule is not letting your opponent see your fear and controlling your feelings.

Remember what I told you before, even if you have to pretend, never look down, look at them with all the hatred and resentment you want to give them back and dose the voice to frighten them and make them run.

A trembling voice just makes you laugh, while a strong and high one is respected, there is no need to scream, turn to them as a boss would with the last of her henchmen with superiority and power.

Remember to have your ideas and not let them confuse you and be loyal to yourself no matter what.

I wish I could have known this before unlike you that you can learn now, this precious advice could have saved me from so many dangers in my sad past.

Always prepare in advance before you want to fight.

When you are in the moment of the fight you do not have time to think about everything you have to do, while if you prepare yourself first you will know how to move.

You just need to tell yourself that you want to be right and that you will do everything to get it, it doesn't matter at what price.

It works, believe me.

Fight as if you had no other possibilities.

You must think like failure is not an option and you are stuck in the corner to fight for your life, pull out all the grit, guts, and pride that you need to make it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 4K 14
**A FEATURED STORY ON WATTPAD** Her New Year's Eve was supposed to be a depressing evening alone with a bowl of salsa and a plate of microwaved nacho...
120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
9.1K 276 12
Wenclair fake dating AU!! After a long call with her parents, Wednesday has concluded that they have gone mentally insane. In the mist of the moment...
2.5K 587 17
(Warning: I wrote it when I was 15 and I don't know how did I even think of publishing it. I'm still proud of it as it's a part of my journey 🥰💙 Pr...