OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Vacation vibes [60]

1.9K 543 121
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N

I start classes tomorrowwww omg😭🥺

^•^

Y/N's POV

"Whew yesss it feels so good to finally be here!" I chuckled as I watched Camila throw her body back on our bed.

"Sure does, that jet ride sucked ass."

We landed within 5 hours and my body is super tired. But this beautiful villa was definitely making up for any soreness in my body. I'm glad the girls offered to take Ro and the twins out to the pool for a bit.

I sighed walking around the large space.

This place is really beautiful. I'm happy we decided to come.

The entire villa I rented out was huge. And let me not get started on Camila and I's part of the villa. Everything was just perfect.

The huge living room is amazing and our in suite bathroom was absolutely beautiful.

The kids have their own room plus a play area. Even though I'm sure they won't sleep in there.

I'm really glad this place is huge, so we all have our own space and privacy. Especially since not everyone is getting along. Right now I don't know what I would do if I had to look I'm Josh's fucking face after the bullshit he pulled.

"So what was that between you and Josh?" I heard Camila ask from behind me it was as if she was reading my mind.

I scoffed turning around on my heels. "Can you believe that his ass tried to blame you for the reason Amanda and I aren't talking? He said some disrespectful shit and I wasn't gonna let it slide."

I was waiting for her to reply but she made this face making me frown.

"Why that face Camila?"

"It kind of was my fault though babe." She shrugged going over to her suitcases.

"No, It wasn't."

"I'm the one who made Amanda promise to not tell you Y/N. I knew it was wrong but-"

"That still doesn't make it your fault Camila. Amanda was supposed to be a friend and let me know that something was going on with you. That my damn daughter was in danger! Now look-look what happened to her all because Amanda wanted to be a damn "friend" to you!"

My heart started to speed up and I felt like I wanted to break down. Maybe it was from all the things I've been holding in, trying to be strong for everyone else.

Camila turned her head at me slowly bitting down on her lip. "She was stuck in between rock and a hard place. You can't put all the blame on her Y/N."

I knew I was no longer able to hold my tears back. I feel like Camila knew that too.

"Come here baby." She said with her arms spread wide and I didn't waste anytime falling right into them.

"I'm s-so s-sorry mila. I should've been there with you, with our baby!"

I felt her small hands move up and down my back slowly.

"Shhhhh baby stop it. It wasn't your fault ok?"

The room fell completely silent and we stood there in each other's arms for god knows how long. But I wasn't complaining, I loved being in her arms.

"Here let's lay down for a bit." I heard Camila's soft voice say as she pulled away from me taking my hand and walking back to the large bed.

I laid down taking off my flip flops and Camila followed as she slid right beside me.

As soon as she was beside me I pulled her as close as I could, wrapping my arms around her. My head now resting on her chest.

"I'm sorry for breaking down like that." I mumbled into her neck as she let her fingers run through my hair and down the nap of my neck.

"Hush Y/N, you're human just like me. You have feelings and you can't always be the strong one."

I smiled at her saying nothing. All I could think of was how much I loved and adored this woman. I can't believe how far we've come, from the time before she ever came back to Royalty and I. Now here we are sharing a hotel room, sharing a BED on a vacation for our daughter.

I felt a small hand come up and rub across my bottom lip. I looked down to see Camila smiling up at me.

"What are you smiling for?" I watched her eyes move from my lips to my eyes.

I shrugged. "Just thinking about us." Moving my body a little closer to hers, I could feel her breath hit my nose.

"Really, what about?"

"About how far we've come. I mean look at us, laying here all cuddled up together. We may not be together but-but umm at least we're working together for Ro."

She cheesed at me before looking away.

"I'm so happy we are here."

I sighed moving down on the bed getting more comfortable. "Yeah so am I babe."

A loud knock caused us to pull away from each other quickly and sit up. I laid back down not wanting to move.

"Y/N, you hear the door right?"

I shrugged wrapping my arms around her waist. "Yeah."

She giggled moving my hands from her. "Then get up, and go answer it, you doofus!"

I shook my head burying myself deeper into her warm body. Closing my eyes I could feel her start to pinch me.

"Mila stop ittttt." I whined pushing her from me.

"No! Get up Brown!"

I smacked my lips opening my eyes back up to see her playfully glaring at me.

"Yeah, fine I guess I'll get it." I sighed loudly slowly getting out of Camila's hold and standing up from the bed and making my way through the house to the door.

"Ughh who the fuck is it.." I groaned making my way to the door fixing my hair up out of my face.

I opened the door to see Amanda and Josh.

He had his head down and Amanda stood staring at me.

"Hey."

I just stared at them waiting for them to talk.

Amanda smiled at me making brief eye contact. "Umm Josh came to apologize."

"Actually you forced me over here." He mumbled under his breath.

Amanda pushed him and gave him a hard stare. I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Well I don't need nor do I want your fucking apology, so you can-"

"Y/N who's at the door?" I heard Camila ask and she stopped when she saw.

"We're here so Josh can apologize for what happened."

Camila smiled and nodded letting them walk in.

"Welp guess I'm going to take that nap now."

"No! Y/N you are going to sit down and talk with them like an adult!"

I stared down at her wondering who in the hell she was talking to.

"Don't look at me like that, sit." She said pointing to the couch.

I mocked her under my breath choosing to sit down. I mugged them as they both walked in taking a seat on the couch across from me.

"I'm sorry about her."

"Don't apologize for me Camila." I snapped glaring up at her. "I've done nothing wrong here."

"Y/N. Stop it."

I shrugged sitting back against the chair.

Amanda whispered something in Josh's ear making me frown even more. She shouldn't have to force him to apologize to me, he should do it on his own.

"Look man..I ain't mean to say all of that, I was just pissed."

"You owe Camila the apology. Not me."

He just stared at me and I stared at him. I wasn't about to beg his ass if that's what he wanted. He stepped out of line and got disrespectful so I punched the fuck out of him. Simple. I wouldn't hesitate to do the shit again if I had to.

"Alright guys this is silly." Amanda sighed shaking her head. "You two are friends. Josh, no matter what Y/N and I have going on, she's your best friend and had been since forever and honestly you guys are both acting like children. You were wrong from what you said to her aboutCamila, none of this is her fault. I created this problem on my own."

We sat there staring at each other as she talked. I hate to admit it but she was actually right, this was some childish shit. But I hate being disrespected and he most definitely not only disrespected me but Camila and our child.

"And Y/N you were wrong for putting your hands on him the way that you did." Camila said as she moved from behind the chair I was in and stood beside me.

I held my arms out. "But babe, you didn't hear all the bullshit he said!"

"It doesn't matter. Now I have to agree with Amanda. You two are best friends, so act like it." She spoke sternly looking from me to josh.

He sat with his head in his hand as he looked down. I heard him sigh before he finally looked up at me.

I almost laughed looking at his swollen eye. But I kept it in the best I could.

"Look man.. Y/N, I apologize about the shit I said." He shrugged. "It wasn't right, and I'm sorry Camila. I was wrong for speaking on you like that."

Camila gave him a small smile and nod.

"So what do you say? You forgive me?" He asked standing up walking to me.

I sat quietly just looking at him.

I grinned standing up meeting him half way. He pulled each other in a hug as we clapped hands. "I forgive you pussy. But just know if you even step outta line like that again. I will not hesitate to fuck you up."

He chuckled but nodded. "I'm cool now man don't worry."

I looked up and Camila nodded her head towards Amanda who was staring at us with an unreadable expression on her face.

Maybe I should talk to her and at least see what she has to say about everything that happened. Giving her a chance to explain can't be that bad. But I'm not sure if I'll do that right now.

One situation at a time.

»»»»

"Mommy! Momma! this place is so cool!" Royalty yelled as she ran into our room.

Her hair was a bit damp and she still had her little floaties around her arms.

"You had fun with your aunties mija?" Camila asked as she went to pick up my the hyper child.

Ro nodded her head quickly. "Mmhm a-and Reigny and Royce have fun to!"

"They did, where are they-"

"Here goes your little munchkins Brown." Dinah said handing me Royce and Ally sat beside me with Reign in her arms.

"Ma-ma!" Royce yelled as he clapped his hands in my face.

I smiled and kissed his cheeks. "Aww hi baby boy, did you have fun?" He laughed and Reign just stared at me with a smile on her face.

"Thanks for bringing my kids back in one piece."

"No problem kid. Now we Should go, I know you and Mila probably want to get it on."

"Dinah!" Camila scolded with her arms crossed.

"Oh shut up Camila and let Y/N clear that bat cave out!"

I couldn't help but to crap up. This girl was something else I swear.

"D, really?" I asked still laughing and she nodded.

"She knows it's the truth. So I don't see why she's acting all shy, like she ain't tell me how bad she wanted Y/N to lay down the pi-"

"Yeah alright, lets go Dinah. Goodnight you guys!" Ally interrupted as she grabbed Dinah by her arm pulling her out the room.

"Goodnight, but hey, let's all meet back up here in the am for breakfast."

"Cool, see ya then. Dinah bring your behind!"

As we watched them leave out the door I turned my head towards Camila.

"Nope, do not start with me right now!"

I laughed at her reaction. "I ain't even say shit."

She shrugged. "You didn't have to, I know you and I can see it in your face."

"Momma?" Royalty said while patting my leg softly.

"Yeah babe?"

Her head turned up at me. "Did you and mommy kiss while we were gone?"

"Did aunt Dinah ask you to say that?" I asked raising my eyebrow up at her.

She nodded. "Yes. She says it's what you guys do, when no kids can see." She explained happily making me laugh.

"Well to be completely honest with you Ro, I wish mommy and I would've kissed." I whispered and felt a small smack on the back of my head.

"Hey!" I yelled rubbing the back of my head. "Why you hitting me?"

Camila shrugged pulling me up from the bed and pushing me out the way. "Don't talk to my child about kissing Y/N." She warned and I smiled down at her.

"Aww babe, don't act like it's anything new." I moved closer to her leaning down some, so that my head was in her neck. "You know you wanna do more than kiss me anyway."

I could feel her shutter under my stare. "M-Maybe not, but she doesn't need to know that. And don't take what Dinah says to heart."

I smacked my lips and grabbed her by her waist. "Stop playing with me Camila."

She batted her eyes and smirked at me. "Nobody's playing Y/N, now if you'll excuse me it's getting late and I need to put my baby in the tub."

"Wha-I was about to be in the middle of giving my daughter a bath."

She shrugged. "I got it now, thank you for your service Ms. Brown." I watched as she switched her hips and picked Ro up walking into the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at her before stumping away playfully.

"Welp, it's just us now guys." I said as I stared down at my two happy bundles of joy. They laughed and moved around and my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked picking up the phone but all I could hear was someone breathing. "Hellooooo?" I drug out still not getting an answer.

I smacked my lips. "Look, I don't have time to play games, so whoever this is don't call my damn phone again. Thanks."

Hanging up I shook my head and started back playing with the twins.

That was strange as hell. But imma try my hardest not to put too much thought into it, I'm on vacation with my family. The last thing I need is more unnecessary drama.

"Can you guys say momma?" I asked as I held reign up as she stood on my lap and Royce hung on my other arm.

Reign reached back and slapped me and at the same time Royce pulled on my hair.

"Ouch! God damnit, you two are worse than your sister."

"Momma!"

Speak of the damn devil.

Royalty screamed as she ran into my legs. She had her little robe on and her bunny slippers with her hair tied up in a bun. She looked so adorable.

"Let's watch a mobie momma, a-and we can stay up all night and pway!"

She was so damn energetic, god. She was talking loud and fast and I was just staring at Camila who was standing in front of her suit case laughing.

"Camila, you really not gonna help me here?"

She shrugged before turning around to me. "Hmmm nope. I'm sure you can handle it, I'm about to take my shower and relax a little."

"But babe, I have to get Reign and Royce cleaned up and put them all to bed." Royalty was now on top of me with her arms wrapped around me neck as she played with the twins making them laugh. 

I literally had 3 kids climbing on me like a jungle gym.

She blew me a quick kiss and winked at me. "Have fun momma bear."

"Momma, can I have ice cream pwetty please?" Royalty whined which started the twins up. "M-move Royce, I sit by momma!" Royalty yelled as she pulled Royce from me and pushed her way in between.

Royce started crying and then reign started crying.

I took a deep breath. "Ro baby be nice to your brother."

"I be nice if I have ice cream momma."

Lord.... pray for me on this vacation.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

A/N

Sooooooo I know it's been crazy long since I last updated BUT- I actually have no excuse😭I've just been busy writing up on most of my books and this is one.

This is more of a filler chapter but believe me some thangzzzzzzzzz are coming😳

Thanks so much for reading/voting also sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read😌

UPDATE COMING SOON ❁

P.S. pls check out my Nicki/You story if you haven't already! Let me know what you think😘💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
190K 5.3K 11
*NEW COVER ART* "When I'm with you... I feel like I'm home..." 5 years ago, they all said their goodbyes and went their separate ways in New York Cit...
47.2K 1.5K 46
"I'm tired of feeling alone Lauren. " Y/N pulled her hips close to his hearing his favorite little gasp that escape her red lips. "There's always so...
15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...