The Lone Snowflake - OOC x KHR

By Yuukaru

OOC x KHR Years past as the snowflake went on living, losing her family. She has no idea what to do until... More

❄1❄
❄2❄
❄3❄
❄4❄
❄5❄
❄6❄
❄7❄
❄8❄
❄9❄
❄10❄
❄12❄
❄13❄
❄14❄
❄15❄
❄16❄
❄17❄
❄18❄
❄19❄
❄20❄
❄21❄
❄22❄
❄23❄
❄24❄
❄25❄
❄26❄
❄27❄
❄28❄
❄29❄
❄30❄
❄31❄
❄32❄
❄33❄
❄34❄
❄35❄
❄36❄
❄37❄
❄38❄
❄39❄
❄Q&A Special❄

❄11❄

320 6 0
By Yuukaru

Yukaru P.O.V

I look at the ceiling and sigh... Tonight's the match... Just then a knocking came from my window. I look at the window to see Kyoya. I got off my bed and walked towards the window to let him in. "Hey" I smiled. He sat on my window frame and look at me "Tonight?" He asked as I nod "Nervous?" He asked again.

"You can say that... Im worried about the Mask guy..." I said as he raise 1 of his eyebrows. "Why?" He asked as I sigh. "I went and research about him, but nothing useful about him came up..." I look at my hand as something touch my head. I look up to see Kyoya's hand "... Fluff ball, take the day off..." "Huh?"

"I heard its important... Take the day off..." He said. I smiled and hugged him "Thanks... I owe you 1..." Kyoya was shock by the sudden interaction but smiled. He pat my head and left by the window.

At that moment, Oro walked in and smiled. "That boy sure is worried about you. Huh~" "Yea... Over worry if you ask me..." "I can understand that~" Oro said as I pouted... "What do you mean by that..." I asked. But Oro just giggled and smile at me. "Yukaru... Dont worry... You got this... Get some sleep or read a book. Maybe it will help... I will leave you to do what you want. I will see you tonight." She said as I smiled back at her "Yea... Thanks..."

Oro left the room as I went to my bed and laid down... I should relax more... Hm... Hm? I look at the table where there are the 1 of the 2 books that I brought back from Italy... Ah that the other book I brought home... Maybe I should read it~

Oro P.O.V

"So... Boy ya didnt progress much?" I asked Reborn as he kept looking at Tsuna "He's doing well... But not fast enough..." "Hmm..." Tsuna went to training as usual with Reborn... I was there beside Reborn, observing Tsuna... His flames seems wavy... Is that normal? "Reborn... His flames..." Reborn nod "Yea... He seem distracted for some reason..."

"Boy ya, can you stop for a moment..." I shouted as Tsuna stopped and walked towards me "What is it Oro?" "Whats wrong?" I asked "What is distracting you this time?" Reborn ask as Tsuna sat down. "... I dont know... I have this weird feeling ever since the Cervello announce the next match..."

"You dont believe Yukaru gonna win?" Reborn asked again as Tsuna freaked out. "EH! N-No its just... Something is... Off..." This kid... But then... What does this mean? Yukaru doesnt have that feeling... Hm... Maybe its just him...

Tsuna P.O.V

We gathered  near the swimming pool waiting for Yukaru-san... Surprisingly... Hibari is here... WHAT IS HE DOING HERE! Gokudera starts to fight him as usual but Hibari just answer he was worried for the fluff ball... Who is that... Yukaru-san? At that moment Yukaru appeared... Eh...

"Hey Yuka-... ru-san...??" I said as Yukaru was startled but then brush it off "! Ah Tsuna... Minna... You're here..." "Whats wrong??" Yamamoto asked as she smiled... "Its nothing... Dont worry..." "Fluff ball..." Kyoya glare at Yukaru as she push Hibari to the swimming pool "Im fine Kyoya... Lets go to the swimming pool then~"

Something is wrong... We went into the swimming pool and it was there was a huge box of ice instead of the pool. Why didnt we see that?!  "This evening's combat field will be inside that ice box. There are no time limit. As long as either 1 are completely unable to move, the 1 who is still able to, wins." The Cervello announced

"So is frozen or not..." Gokudera said as I nod "Y-Yea..." "WELL LETS DO THE USUAL!!" Ryohei grab Yukaru as Hibari stands far away from us. Yukaru isnt talking back this time... 

"YUKARU! FIGHT!"
"YEAH!"

"Now, will the Guardians of the Snow Ring please enter... Since this battle is going to be in the cold, the spectators must remain outside. Similar to the Rain match, the battle will be displayed on the large screen attached to the wall. I ask that all, except the Guardians, please exit the building." The Cervello said.

"Gambatte Yu!"
"Better kick his ass!"
"You can do this!"
"Best of luck!"

"G-Good luck Yukaru-san."
"Hn"
"... Arigatou..."

We all walk towards the door and then... "Gomen..."

!! I look behind to see Yukaru facing Mask. Did... she say... that? I must be imagining things... We walked to the nearest screen and watch from there... Oro jumped onto my shoulder, looking at the screen with a worried look. "Yukaru..."

"Oro... Something kinda wrong with her..." I told her as she nod "She look like that ever since I went to pick her up..." "Something happened??" Yamamoto asked as Gokudera look at the screen "Well... I hope she can at least bring us victory..."

"... This is quite worrying..." Reborn who is on my other shoulder said. "And now, Let the battle between the Guardian of the Snow Ring and the Apulia Ring, Mask vs. Shinoa Yukaru... Begin!"

Yukaru moved 1st, she went and made many ice clone of herself and attack Mask. Mask dodge all of the attack from every clone. Not only that but Yukaru even tried to freeze Mask's foot to prevent him from moving... But... Mask... Summon a ice shield...

"W-What... He also can summon ice?" Oro shouted as I look at her then Reborn "H-Huh? Reborn what does she mean?" "Tsuna, You know how I told you that people who are selected to be sky are rare..." "Those who are sky are usually bosses... Right?" I said as Reborn nod.

"Well... As much as we can choose bosses... We cant choose Snow... They are even more rarer than Sky... " Reborn said, I look back at the screen and ask. "Both of them are summoning Ice... Clones?!? Wait... But cloning themselves its like..."

"Mist or Cloud... That day when she gave Ice to Ipin to heal her, is suppose to be Sun. The Snow that protects all, be all, and do all, harming those tho harms the family, even if their action had to be as cold as ice. That the role of the Snow..."  Oro said.

"The snow can be seen as the element that uses all of the element... That is why its the rarest... That is why we are shock..." Reborn said as I look at Yukaru worriedly "Yukaru-san..." They fight as they tried to freeze each other... But somethings weird... They arent attacking each other like how the other fight has been going on... Thats when I saw something... "Tch..." Yukaru cursed when she was about the grab the mask but Mask dodged... The mask??

When I look around, Xanxus was smiling widely... Why is he smiling... *Crack* I look back at the screen to see Mask's mask cracking... Not only that, a green shiny object flew out from Mask's neck landing beside Yukaru.

"YOSH YU KICK HIS MASK!"
"Go Yukaru!"
"KICK HIS ASS!!" The guys screamed...

Mask's mask was crack into 2... Half of his mask fell to the ground as he just stood up straight. Behind the mask, its a guy with green hair fringe and Turquoise eyes... Yukaru pick up the shiny object and look at Mask.

"... I was right... It was you the whole time...." Yukaru held the object and look at the guy. "You?? What does that means..." Yamamoto asked. "Someone she knows??" Gokudera said as I continue to stare at the screen "I dont think that the problem..."

Xanxus suddenly laughed out loud... Very loud... Even making his allies confused... Why is he laughing?? "This is too good... This is Mask or should I say... Shinoa Hisato"

"Shinoa?" Reborn exclaimed as Oro look at Yukaru "Oh no..." "Isnt that part of Yu's name..." Ryohei ask as Gokudera also realized it "That means..." We look at the screen where Hisato remove his other half of the mask and smiled at Yukaru. "You have grown so much... Its been awhile Yukaru...  I didnt expect you to know who I was... When did you know about this?"

"... Today... Just this afternoon..." Yukaru summon ice and a book appeared... Hisato look at the book and smiled sadly... What is that book... "... So... Now you know my plan... What are you going to do?"

"... I..." Yukaru stare at the ground. "You know... We dont have to fight. If you give me your half rings, you can go back to you peaceful times. You dont have to fight anymore..." Hisato said.

"... Hisa-nii..." Yukaru look at her brother, confusedly scared. "I know I left you... Im sorry for that but... As you have read... I have to do this..." Yukaru look at the ground in silent.  Until Xanxus laughed "HAHAHAHAHA Well This is too good..."

"Boss... " "... That brat didnt expect her brothers would be enemies..." He continue to laugh as Reborn death stare at him "Is this why you are so confident..." All he did was smirk... "Yukaru-san..." I said as Oro whispered to herself "I want Yukaru to give up... But... We cant lose either..." Yukaru stare at her brother as he put out his hands... Yukaru-san...

Yukaru P.O.V

"... I..." I stare at the ground. "You know... We dont have to fight. If you give me your half rings, you can go back to you peaceful times. You dont have to fight anymore..." "... Hisa-nii..." I look at Hisa nii, confusedly scared.

'Hisa nii... Why does he look... Lonely... Why did he have to leave me and join the opposing team...' I thought looking at Hisa nii. "I know I left you... Im sorry for that but... As you have read... I have to do this..." Yukaru look at the ground in silent.

What should I do... I dont want to fight Hisa-nii... But... I want us to win... Which should I choose... I look at Hisa-nii and then the camera... Tsuna... Why... Why must this happen... I shut my eyes tightly... What should I do...

"YUKARU!"

"Who?" Hisa nii said. We look around and at the side, a screen appeared at the wall, It was Tsuna... Tsuna? "Yukaru! No matter what you choose, we are in this together. I dont care if you win or lose!" Tsuna said as everyone around him was looking at him. "J-Jyudaime?!"

"We're friends right? No matter your decision. I will support it!" Tsuna said. "... Tsuna..."I looked at him. "J-Jyudaime A-Are you sure?" Gokudera asked Tsuna as he nod "Im sure! " Yamamoto laughed "Hahha~ Its Tsuna after all haha"

"Hn." Kyoya smiled as well as Ryohei screamed extreme in the back, which pissed Kyoya off. "Sky huh~" Oro said as Reborn smirk. Tsuna... I stare at them for a moment...  I smiled and slap my cheeks shocking everyone. "I didnt expect you to drop the formalities so soon..." I smile.

"Huh?"
" Well... Roger! Jyudaime!"

Tsuna P.O.V

Yukaru slap her cheeks shocking us and stare at the camera. She finally smiled. "I didnt expect you to drop the formalities so soon..." "Huh?"I questioned as Yukaru salute. "Well... Roger! Jyudaime!" 

J-Jyudaime?! She's following Gokudera-kun now?! Yukaru then rush towards Hisato who didnt expect that... Yukaru then did something all of us didnt expected... "Kyo! Im trusting you on this!" Yukaru shouted and jump towards Hisato "Y-Yukaru! What are you doing!" "Who knows!" She laughed.

Yukaru went and hug Hisato and freeze both him and herself. Inside the Ice, Yukaru was smiling widely as Hisato look confusingly shock but, had a little smile... The Cervello then walked towards them but pick up 4 half rings that is on the floor... Xanxus look at the screen with an unsatisfying look. What does this means...

"Since both are unable to fight, each party will receive what they 1st had. We will then continue on to the next fight." The Cervello announced as I asked "W-What about them?!" "None of us are able to remove them from the ice. Unless there are anyone who can do so." They ask as Oro jumped off my shoulder. "If I may."

All of us went into the scene as Oro melt the whole ice block as well as the siblings. Except for the ice below us so that we wont fall into the water. After unfreezing them, Yukaru fell on Hisato as he fell to the ground.

"W-Woah!? Ouch..." They rub their pain area before noticing each other... "E-Er... Im sorry... ??" Both of them look at each other and laughed. "Im sorry that i froze both of us which ended up in a draw..." Yukaru smiled at Hisato as he laughed again "Hahaha... I forgot how... Crazy your ideas can get when you were little...."

"Im sorry for leaving you years ag-" Hisato said sadly but a hand covered his mouth "Its okay... Im glad you're doing fine... Nii chan~" She laughed and hug him again. The Varia enter together with the Cervello as they announce the next match.

"Since no 1 won this battle, both side have 3 complete rings. The tournament shall continue. Tomorrow night will be the battle of the Guardians of the Cloud Ring."

"Mask... Lets go..." Xanxus glare at Hisato as he nod. "I... I gotta go..." He turn and leave when Yukaru grab his wrist. "I'll... See you soon?" She asked as Hisato smile at her. "Definitely..." Hisato pat her head and left. Yukaru wave him good bye as Hibari went to her and pat her head.

"Its your turn tomorrow." She look at Hibari as he nod "Hn" Yukaru turn to us and gave a sad look "Minna... Im sorry I cant win..." "N-No its fine!" I said as Yamamoto laughed "Well Tsuna did ask you to choose, so its fine~"

"... Im still not happy that its a draw..." Gokudera scowled as I asked him to calm down. "G-Gokudera-kun... But how are you feeling, Yukaru?" "... You really drop the formalities... But Im doing fine~" She smiled... Thats a proper smile.

"Yu did some EXTREME match!" Ryohei shouted as Gokudera look at us. "... But tomorrow.. Its Hibari's turn" "AHHH WHERE IS HIBARI!!" Ryohei shouted and look around. Yamamoto joined him "Yea...  Wasnt he here a minute ago?"

"He left as soon as I apologies to you guys" Yukaru told us as Gokudera screamed again "T-That guy..." "Its fine!" I told him and we all went home as Yukaru was smiling happily... Guess seeing her brother did made her happy. Im glad... 

Yukaru P.O.V

"Shut up Yakyu-baka Shimafu Atama!!"
"Huh!! You shut up Tako-head!"
"Hahaha"
"O-Onii-san... G-Gokudera-kun..."

Gokudera and Ryohei was arguing among each other, Yamamoto was laughing away and Tsuna was trying to stop them

"Did something good happened?" "You seem happy" Oro and Reborn asked as they were sitting on my shoulder as I nod "Hm~ It did~"

-Flashback-

"Since no 1 won this battle, both side have 3 comp-" As the Cervello was announcing the next battle, Hisa-nii whisper something to my ear before hugging me tightly.

"Thank you... Thank you for freezing both of us... I dont want either of us to lose..." He said and hug me tightly. "I miss you so much... I will make
it up to you for our missing time. I promise!"

-Flashback end-

"I see... Then Im not worried..." Oro smiled as I look at her. "Oro..." "Im glad you're okay when you were in the match with your brother... Especially after the trip to your home... You seem to avoid his room at all cost..." Oro said. So she noticed... I put my head against Oro as thanks "... Im fine now... Thanks for worrying~~"

We all went home, but then the guys didnt want to leave me until Im home safe... "Im fine... Dont worry" I said. "Are you sure?? You just fought your brother" Tsuna asked worriedly. "We're good. Relax" I said.

"If Yukaru say she's fine, she should be fine, plus she smiling pretty widely on the way home~" Yamamoto smiled as I covered my mouth "Was I?" I asked as Yamamoto and Tsuna replied. "EXTREME YES" Ryohei screamed, Reborn and Gokudera was nodding and Oro giggled.

"I-Its late... You guys should go home... Oro's here so Im fine" All of them said their goodbyes, Gokudera and Tsuna waved.  Yamamoto and Reborn pat my head before leaving. Ryohei hug me tightly that I almost couldnt breathe. Reborn kiss Oro's hand.

They all left together as I waved back... What a day... I didnt expect to see Hisa-nii this soon... Plus in a Varia battle...  Kyoya's battle is tomorrow... But... I have a bad feeling about this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
542K 19.3K 82
One day, a girl aged 16 suddenly passed away in the middle of the night. The cause of her death was unknown. But, her soul along with her 16 years of...
5K 264 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...
46.6K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...