why don't we imagines

By WhyDontWe_Dolan

you already know :)) taking requests <3 More

daniel seavey • bad day
zach herron • hate
jack avery • surprise
jonah marais • cheating
corbyn besson • rehearsals
daniel seavey • teenager in love
zach herron • morning after
jack avery • shopping
jonah marais • drunk
corbyn besson • fortnite
daniel seavey • puppy
zach herron • uber
jack avery • i never hated you
jonah marais • sick
corbyn besson • daydreaming
daniel seavey • promposal
zach herron • best friend
jack avery • rainy days
jonah marais • movie night
corbyn besson • old friends
daniel seavey • ferris wheel
zach herron • homecoming
jack avery • stranger
jonah marais • baseball tournament
corbyn besson • honeymoon
daniel seavey • graduation
zach herron • always here for you
jack avery • surgery
jonah marais • tour
corbyn besson • kiss and make up
daniel seavey • lady and the tramp
zach herron • sick (2)
jack avery • do it again
jonah marais • pregnant
corbyn besson • easter
daniel seavey • don't change (1)
zach herron • don't change (2)
jack avery • don't change (3)
jonah marais • don't change (4)
corbyn besson • don't change (5)
daniel seavey • overnight
zach herron • having a baby
jack avery • tattoo
jonah marais • face masks
corbyn besson • unbelievable
daniel seavey • blonde
zach herron • birthday
jack avery • having a baby (2)
jonah marais • hawaii
corbyn besson • impress me
daniel seavey • prank
zach herron • birthday (2)
jack avery • car crash
corbyn besson • best friend's brother
jonah marais • abusive boyfriend
daniel seavey • bob ross
zach herron • touch my body
jonah marais • yoga
corbyn besson • best friend vs girlfriend
daniel seavey • hammock
zach herron • city lights
jack avery • on the plane
jonah marais • camping trip
corbyn besson • abortion
daniel seavey • babysitting
zach herron • diner
jack avery • australia
jonah marais • dog park
corbyn besson • dont worry about her
daniel seavey • having a baby (3)
zach herron • wisdom teeth
jack avery • leaving
jonah marais • miss you
corbyn besson • miscarriage
daniel seavey • distraction
zach herron • jealous

jack avery • handcuffs

4.4K 80 1
By WhyDontWe_Dolan

"hey guys, it's y/n," you said into your vlog camera. "so i have a very special video for you today. but i'm gonna need someone to film so let's go find zach."

you left your shared apartment with your boyfriend, jack, and went down the hall to zach's apartment.

you knocked on the door and smiled widely when zach opened it.

"what do you want?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrow.

"can you film a video for me?" you asked.

"why can't jack do it?"

"because i'm handcuffing myself to him for twenty four hours," you said. zach smirked.

"i'm in." you grabbed his arm and pulled him out of his apartment and back to yours. you grabbed your camera and handed it to zach.

"okay so i've acquired my person to film, everyone say hi to zach. now we can start the video. basically you guys have been requesting more videos with jack, which i don't understand because he's kinda dumb but if that's what y'all want then i'll do it. but i didn't want to just let him be in a video, it's gotta be something more special than that. so i bought something special for him."

you went into the kitchen and grabbed the pair of handcuffs that you bought from the store earlier.

"are those real?" zach asked.

"heck yeah they're real. so i'm sure you've already guessed it, or seen the title but anyway, i'm handcuffing myself to jack for twenty four hours. yayy!"

"he's gonna hate you," zach said.

"shut up he loves me. anyway, he's napping right now so i thought what better way to wake him up than by handcuffing myself to him?" you started walking down the hallway and zach followed you.

you snuck into your bedroom and went over to jack. you put the handcuff on your right wrist then leaned over and hooked the handcuff onto his left wrist. he stirred and started waking up.

"y/n?"

"surprise!" you said. he opened his eyes and noticed the handcuffs.

"you're kidding, right?"

"nope! you're stuck with me now!"

"i was sleeping," he whined.

"not anymore. get up." you smiled.

"you're insane."

"no i'm not, this is gonna be fun. right zach?"

"zach, how could you let her do this?" jack asked, his voice still groggy.

"she's your girlfriend not mine." he shrugged. you smiled at jack.

"i came up with a list of things that we're gonna try today, so get up let's go." jack slowly got up, pulling you with him.

"what are we doing?" he asked.

"first, we're gonna get some lunch. zach, are you craving chipotle?"

"oh heck yeah," he said.

"me too."

"how are we gonna get in my car?" jack asked.

"well, you got lucky because you're on the right side so you don't have to drive. but that means i'm driving your tesla." you smiled widely.

"you're kidding, right? we're gonna uber it something?"

"that's no fun. come on we'll be fine. now, keys?" you asked, sticking out your free hand.

he went over to his dresser, pulling you with him, and grabbed his keys. you took them then dragged jack out of the apartment, letting him get shoes first.

"i'm not crawling across the seat," jack said.

"maybe i should've let you sleep longer mr grumpy pants." you chuckled.

"or maybe you shouldn't have handcuffed us together."

"don't give me that attitude, i'm about to drive your car." you crawled into the car and across the center console into the drivers seat. "you should be ecstatic, you get to be close to me all day!"

you looked over at him and smiled and he tried to glare, but he ended up smiling anyway.

"there's that cute smile," you said. you had already set up a camera in your car so zach wouldn't miss anything.

you started the car and drove to chipotle. luckily jack's hand pretty much went limp so he wasn't in the way. at chipotle, you ordered your food and you paid since you were basically torturing jack. you went to a booth and sat next to jack and across from zach.

"this isn't so bad, is it?" you asked.

"i mean i guess not." jack shrugged.

"good. i want you in a good mood before our next activity."

"oh no." you looked into the camera.

"so if you know jack at all, you know that he loves to skateboard. and i've been living with him for, what almost a year? so i've definitely learned how to skateboard too. i'm just wondering if we can still skateboard, handcuffed together."

"y/n no," jack said.

"come on babe, it'll be fun."

"you're gonna get hurt." he shook his head, lookin at you.

"i'll be fine i promise. and you don't really have a choice because if i skate, you're coming with me." you shrugged. he sighed and kissed your forehead.

"you're lucky i love you."

once you finished eating you drove back home and grabbed your skateboards. you and jack just held hands so the handcuffs weren't in the way. you went down to the beach and put your boards on the sidewalk.

"i think that if we just like go slow, we'll be fine," jack said. you nodded and got on your board. jack was on your right on his own board.

you both took off and were fine for a minute, but then you started to steer away from each other and it pulled you both off the boards and into each other. jack caught you and you both started laughing. you tried a few more times but decided that that was enough.

"jack what do you think about shopping?" you asked.

"shopping?" he asked.

"yeah, i wanna get some new shoes," you said. jack sighed.

"this is ridiculous." he chuckled. you smiled and pulled him towards jack's car. you just threw your skateboards in the back and crawled into the car again.

after a lot of weird looks and a few painful pulls in the wrist, you and jack decided to head home. you grabbed dinner on the way home and ate at your apartment.

"are we actually doing this for twenty four hours?" jack asked as you sat on the couch to watch tv.

"you want me to lie to the viewers?" you asked. he sighed.

"it's enough that we're just watching tv and not doing anything fun, we gotta stay locked in until like noon tomorrow."

"noon?" jack asked, his eyes going wide.

"that's what happens when you take a nap after being awake for an hour."

"i've been on tour!" he said slightly laughing.

"i know it was actually my fault because i had to talk myself into actually doing it, i was so scared you were gonna be mad."

"i was." he laughed.

"we'll be fine, we might sleep till noon anyway."

"i don't know if we'll be able to sleep at all with these handcuffs on. look my wrist is already red," he said showing the camera his wrist.

"yeah, mine too. we'll make it work though."

you and jack watched tv for a few hours then decided to get ready for bed. zach left so you used your vlog camera to film you and jack.

"wait," jack said.

"what?" he put his hand on his face.

"i need to shower but i can't," he said.

"you can't go without a shower?"

"well i didn't get the chance to shower this morning, so yes i need a shower. also how are we gonna get our clothes off to like change?" he asked.

"um..."

"can we take them off for like 10 minutes?" he asked.

"yeah, so we're gonna take them off to change and so jack can shower but as soon as he gets out we'll put them back on i swear."

you both got up and went to your bedroom to get the key. you unlocked them and jack showered. you went ahead and showered too since you had the chance. then you put the handcuffs back on.

you brushed your teeth and did your night routines and all that before climbing into bed.

"that was the hardest part of today," jack said.

"harder than the skateboarding," you added. jack laughed. you not winced from the pain as you got situated in bed.

"okay so i sleep on my right side, which will be fine because that's the side i'm handcuffed on. and jack sleeps on his back so that'll be fine too. so as long as we don't move to much in our sleep we'll be fine. but i'll update y'all if that happens."

you then said goodnight to the camera and set it on your table, laying back on your side and looking at jack.

"i'm sorry i tortured you all day," you told him. you saw him smile even though it was dark.

"it wasn't that bad."

"so you're not mad at me?"

" of course not. i'd try to hug or kiss you if i could but i think all i can do is hold your hand," he said wrapping his fingers around yours. you scooted upwards a little and jack turned toward you. you smiled and kissed his lips.

"i love you," he said.

"i love you too jack."

*****
a/n
finally published this sorry lol. i hope you like it. thanks for 25k reads it really means a lot. i love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 529 27
(🌼) 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧❜𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭❜𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ↪𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝗃𝖺𝖼�...
237K 3.1K 49
hi here's some imagines for all of your wdw needs
7.2K 51 10
𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ
166K 4.2K 52
༉‧₊˚✧ 𝘫𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪 𝘭𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦