The Organization (Season Thre...

Por KingzGaius

I'm Gaius Dominic. An avenger. The only legitimate son of the late deputy senate president (Senator Uche Domi... Más

Episode 1 (S3)
Episode 2 (S3)
Episode 3 (S3)
Episode 4 (S3)
Episode 5 (S3)
Episode 6 (S3)
Episode 7 (S3)
Episode 8 (S3)
Episode 10 (S3)
Episode 11 (S3)
Episode 12 (S3)
Episode 13 (S3)
Episode 14 (S3)
Episode 15 (S3)
Episode 16 (S3)
Episode 17 (S3)
Episode 18 (S3)
Episode 19 (S3)
Episode 20 (S3)
Episode 21 (S3)
Episode 22 (S3)
Episode 23 (S3)
Episode 24 (S3)
Episode 25 (S3)
Episode 26 (S3)
Episode 27 (S3)
Episode 28 (S3)
Episode 29 (S3)
Episode 30 (S3)
Episode 31 (S3)
Episode 32 (S3)
Episode 33 (S3)
Episode 34 (S3)
Episode 35 (S3)
New story alart

Episode 9 (S3)

346 21 0
Por KingzGaius

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

This is awesome,and i know Clara won't hesitate signing this file,probably not for the sake of the money involve,but for the awareness and famosity. But is that what i really want for us?
.
.
Few hours after they left,I took my briefcase and left along with the file. I stopped at Desmond's school,pick him,and we both went home. And after lunch,i broke the news to Clara,and she was so excited as if it's dream come through,in the sense that she quickly made another video right there at the dining room,exposing the N30 million worth of endorsement proposal to public. I attempt to warn her not to do the video,but her joy knew no bounds. And before 9pm,bloggers had already taken the video so far.
.
.
.
*FrieslandCampina WAMCO NigeriaPlc Branch Office,Located At The State Capital*.

12:00 noon.

The next day,been Saturday. I,my son and my baby mama stood with few WAMCO officials as we take pictures after the endorsement deal of ten ten ten. We walked out of the peak milk company after we were done and set to go(boom).

The whole place was dem filled with journalists and bloggers just as anticipated. And the two armed police officers from my company whom i called earlier the day did well in paving way for us as we head towards our two vehicle convoy which was my black G wagon which was under the control of the company's driver and my black high lander which was also under the control of another company's driver and an armed mobile police officer who made them three officers.

We kept smiling broadly to the flashing camera's lights as we walk after answering few out of their million questions,and they kept asking more and more,while we remained silent.

“What of you cute boy,don't you have anything to say to us?". •*One of the female journalist asked Desmond just as we got close to the opened back seat of my G-Wagon and he stopped*•.

“Peak is in you". •*He replied and they laughed out loud,while Clara got in,and i guard him into the backseat*•.

Just as i made to get in,i noticed a black tinted BMW as it's back window closed,after whoever that was in there took a picture of us and the car speed off.

“Why is the organization spying on me?" •*I thought to myself as i joined them at the backseat,and the armed officer closed the door*•.

At the organization,we used customized cars and helicopters,and anywhere i see any of our stuff,it doesn't take me much to identify them. I just wonder what Dan is up to this time and pray he don't do anything stupid.

One of the armed officers got into the front passenger seat of the wagon,while the rest used the high lander in front,and we drove off. And fifty meters away from home,i got an encrypted messages from the empire. I gently decrypt the message to avoid drawing Clara attention,and it says “The General Wants To See You At The Organization By 02:00pm Tomorrow". And automatically delete as usual after few seconds,while i kept wondering what is it this time.

“Am sure our next target profile is out". •*I thought to myself as i shoved back the phone to my pant pocket and smiled at Clara who seems to notice the sudden change of my facial expression*•.
.
.
.
*02:00pm The Next Day At The Organization*.

Here is our next target,and this USB drive contents every evidence you need on how he contributed massively to the years ago assassination. •*My uncle said to i and Dan as he dropped a USB drive on the large table in his office and we both glanced at the large monitor in his office to see the ex-minister of economy's picture and profile boldly showing on it,and Dan glanced at me*•.

I wasn't that surprise,because that crocodile's reflection had already made it known to me that his hand isn't clean. Probably,that's why Dan glanced at me,because he knows i foresee things like that,but never mentioned this one to him. Moreover,my uncle don't guess,and he makes no mistakes. Neither do he jumps to conclusion without investigations,so no need to question him.

“God's Will Nwachuckwu?" •*I muttered to myself as i stared at Clara's Dad profile with my both hands shoved in my pant pockets*•.

He was the one who hired the mysterious assassinator whom i still don't know about his existence till date. •*My uncle said as he clicked on the remote with him,and the monitor switch to displaying a picture of God's Will Nwachuckwu and the assassinator who his whole body was covered with black in the interior old model jeep of God's will,followed by another picture of the assassinator as he got down from the jeep to enter another car*•.

The guy's face and his whole body was well covered,even his hands was covered by leather gloves. No detective can ever find such a criminal like that one.

“I've been watching you on how close you are with him and his family,and think this is the best time to take him out". •*My uncle said politely,while we both remained quiet as i think of how hard it will be for me to dare touch Clara's Dad*•.

“Any further questions?" •*He asked after some seconds,breaking the silent,and i turned to face him*•.

Do his wife has anything to do with this? •*I asked,regarding the ugly crocodile's reflection i've been seeing on Clara's mom's face*•.

I don't think so. She and your mother were close friends,and none of them were interested in politics. Any problem with that? •*He asked just as Dan glanced at me suspiciously as if he knows that i am hiding something*•.

“No sir". •*I muttered,and my uncle glanced at Dan*•.

I've been observing this attitude of yours since after the last urgent mission,and i don't care to know why you never want Rita dead despite what she caused us. Now we gat another big shit to take care of,and i need both of you to put aside your differences and work together as team. That's what brothers do. •*My uncle said as he glanced at us*•.

And i hope this time,we won't have much to loose,neither do we have to waste much time because we already have the target as our friend. •*My uncle added as he gazed at me,while i blink once,and gaze back expressionlessly without breaking the eyes contact*•.

UNCLE: “Any more question?"

“No sir". •*I muttered as i took the USB drive on his table and walked out of his office,and Dan follow up*•.
.
.
“Let me have that document. I will like to be in charge of this particular assignment". •*Dan said from behind as he closed the door behind him,referring to the USB that contents the evidence,and i turned to face him*•.

No one is in charge here. We work together. •*I said just as he stopped right in front of me,staring into my eyes*•.

DAN: Gaius? Just handover the document to me now. •*He was trying to be polite with his words,but i can clearly detect how authoritative it sounds to my ears*•.

“We aren't arguing over leadership here". •*He muttered as he stretched out his right hand,while the other hand was shoved into his pant pocket*•.

Yesterday,i caught your immature boys spying on me,and i have to tell you this before you do something stupid just to get back at me over what happened to Rita and your unborn baby. What ever you're about to table down for Nwachuckwu,keep his family out of it. You over reacted over our last mission,and i didn't take that personal because i know you were hurt,and i really gat to let you have that one because i think is the easiest way to get the pains off your mind. Sorry for your lost big bro. •*I said,put the USB in his stretched out hand and walked away,heading towards the elevator,while he stood at that same spot,staring at me till i got into the elevator,and it electronic door of the closed from sideways,stopping us from staring at each other*•.
.
.
.
DANIEL (DAN)

I didn't take that personal because i know you were hurt,and i really gat to let you have that one because i think is the easiest way to get the pains off your mind. Sorry for your lost big bro. •*Gaius said politely and put the demanded USB into my hand,while i stood at that same spot and watch him walk away without saying a word to him*•.

“I'm yet to get the pains off my mind bro". •*I said barely audibly as the electronic elevator's door closed from sideways*•.

I may not lay hand on any member of God's Will's family,but i will make sure his death breaks every single being who cares,and won't hesitate to inflict pains on anyone who stands in my way,no matter who it is.

He may not be the one who killed Rita as Sonia claims,but intentionally he did it,because he heartlessly activate his mission despite my pleads. Probably he wisely used the gunmen to get his job done,while he keeps his hands clean. Even if Rita wasn't mistakenly gunned down by her so called secret agency,Gaius would have deliberately finish his assignment himself without hesitating.

That was the first time i can ever record asking him for something,which he failed to do. Yet he has the guts to tell me how weak i am right in my face. And right now,i've choose to man up and face challenges,and when it gets tough,he will be the one begging me to slow down.
.
.
.
GAIUS

After having a little moment with Sonia who i told what our meeting was all about,I checked on Glory (the lady who saw my face in the hotel room during my assassination mission) just to be sure that she's comfortable and doing good in regard to the recent changes in her life.

And after that,i left the organization for home by 04:35pm,trying my best to make the worried facial expression to disappear. I drove in to spot an unknown infinity Jeep parked in my compound,while i wonder who it might be,because i've never had any visitors apart from Clara and my son whom are no visitors to me.

You've already start inviting your friends just within days of staying here.... What's up with you sef? •*I kinda upsettingly said to myself after few seconds of glancing at the Jeep,and head towards the entrance of my mansion*•.

I entered the pass code and walked into my living room to spot Clara drinking,chatting and laughing out loud with her friend Sandra who i got a fucking biff with about few months ago at the club. And i almost got knocked down by guilty conscience just as they both glanced at me.

“Hi baby". •*Clara muttered as she stood up and walked towards me,while Sandra stared without saying anything as i tried as much not to make eyes contact with her*•.

“How was your day?" •*Clara asked after a brief kiss,staring at my face that looks like something i don't even know*•.

“Cool". •*I said,trying my best to look expressionless*•.

Some of you guys can tell how confuse and uncomfortable it feel,that is if you have ever found yourself in my shoes.

“You don't look cool". •*She said,staring at me as if she knows am hiding something from her*•.

“Actually i had a hectic day,but don't bother yourself. I just need to go freshen up upstairs and get some rest". •*I said and gave her a quick kiss on her lips just to close the case*•.

“Go have fun". •*I muttered and boldly gaze at Sandra's direction for a reason best known to me*•.

Hi Sandra? •*I waved at her*•.

Hey! Gaius? Good afternoon. •*she smiled and i muttered “Afternoon"*•.

“Hope you're managing her hospitality? Because she has F9". •*I asked,smiling broadly as i head towards the staircase*•.

“You're right my dear,she don't even know how to entertain visitors". •*she replied jokingly and we all laughed out loud*•.

“I would have ask you to join us,but men don't gossip naw". •*Sandra said just as i got to the staircase*•.

Hey! Gone are those days. Nowadays men no dey carry last for that one. •*I jokingly said as i ascend the staircase and they laughed out loud,while i continue my journey to my room,praying she respects herself and say nothing about us*•.

By Kingz Gaius Chinedu.

#Like_comment_and_share.

*Read more Adult stories*
@kingz Stories Gaius Empire Official>FB page.
@kingz Stories Gaius Empire Official>wattpad.

*Fellow kingz Stories Gaius Empire Official on Twitter.
#iam_Kingzgaius_chinedu@Instagram.

To be continue...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.5M 375K 53
(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering into an amazing university. Surrounded by...
66.2K 11K 54
Meet Kikelomo Adegun, a 19 year old indigene of Lagos State. She has the crave and longing to be further educated and gain admission into the univers...
2.4M 66.1K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
216K 5.6K 45
Charlotte is kidnapped and shipped half way across the world when clubbing with friends. After being sold she tries to find any possible way to make...