without a care. adopted by je...

由 SpnFanConfirmed

you, Thalia, have been in the orphange 99.9 percent of your life. youve been adopted then returned several ti... 更多

1 adoption day
2 lights, camera, sleep
3 Girls Time!!!
4 oh sleep sweet sleep
5. besties?
6 idgits
7 the part
8 sleep my ass
10 no u
11 back street boys
12 get the popcorn
13. lifes hanging
14: quAry
15: crushing
16: crushed
A/n
18. M&Ms and Selfies

9 i almost became a murder

990 26 3
由 SpnFanConfirmed

He walked in and picked me and hugged me. "You can't stay up like that."
"Why not?"
"Because you're going to get tired well filming."
"So,"
"So, Mr.Singer w-''
" Bobby, how he's dead."
"No, he's the producer/director. Anyway he'll get mad at you if you aren't on set or if you can't read lines cause you're tired."
I then yawned and layed my head on Jensen shoulder. "C'mon, I think you'll read fine." He then picked me up because I fell asleep on his shoulder.
I then remember waking up and meeting Mr.Singer. it then was time to read lines.
I remember reading my lines and then I had a stunt to do. I couldn't really remember but I know it involved fire.
When I finished my stunt I was really proud but then I turned around, the set was on... Fire. I remember a lot of people running out with some of the equipment and I looked at Jareds hair and it was on fire.

I took off my jacket and put it out, luckily it was ok. I then thought.
Wow
I
Almost
Killed
The
Supernatural
Family
Yay?

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, but thank you guys so much for the positive feedback it means so much. Thank you 💜❤

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.4K 29
(Y/N) (L/N). A 13 year old girl, who is an orphan. Her parents mysteriously disappeared when she was three. All she can remember, is them leaving the...
410K 14.4K 48
•BOOK 1 OF THE JSJL SERIES• Dreaming to be an actor takes a lot of work. And when your older brother Jared landed you a spot on the show Supernatural...
22.9K 578 25
"I like that you're broken Broken like me Maybe that makes me a fool I like that you're lonely Lonely like me I could be lonely with you There's some...
40.9K 1.2K 73
Maddie was a orphan, she had a foster home that was alright enough to let her go to school. She definitely had a back story, her mother died of cance...