11 back street boys

A lot of the cast was just chilling on set we had Felicia Day, Alexander Calvert, Richard Spieght Jr, Mark Shepard, And Misha.
  Alex was sitting on the computer and he started singing. "You are, my fire." Then mark said half asleep "My one desire." Then Misha said quietly "Believe when I say." The Felicia said not looking up from her laptop "I want it that way." Then Richard busted in "TeLl Me WhY?" Then everyone sung unenthusiastically "Ain't nothing but a mistake." Then Richard sung loud again "tElL mE wHy?" Then Rob walked in and sighed and walked back I laughed. Rich then bowed and I slow clapped.
  "That was... Wow!" He looked at me "I belong on broadway." He said walking toward. I patted him on the back "Sure buddy, sure." He looked at me offensively "Wow, that was rude!" I giggled "Thank you!" Jensen came in "Hey kiddo, ready to go?" I said bye to rich and everyone else and walked with Jensen to his trailer.
  "Ok so next week we have a con and we would like you to come with us?" I laughed nervously "No the fans only really want to see you guys I really mustn't go." He took my hand. "Of course your coming, weather you like it or not" I smiled in defeat "fine,"

Tomorrow

"Dad please no I don't want to go!!" I said kicking him away from me. "You hav- OW are you kicking me!" He holds his shin. "NO!" I said burying myself into my blanket. He then grabbed my ankles and picked me up "Your going." I groaned "fiiiiiine." I said getting up and putting my blanket back. "Dad, go I need to get ready." He laughed "oh right sorry." He walked out I then changed.
  I walked downstairs and I could smell the bacon. I grabbed a plate full and ate it up very, very quick. "Hungry much?" Danielle asked me. I nodded with my mouth still full of food. I swallowed hard and said my goodbyes. I hopped on my bike and rode to school.
  I walked up to the entrance and sighed. I walked in and went to my home room Mrs.Herb. She greeted me "Oh hello Mrs.Ackles your seat is right there." I looked at my seat, in the back, thank god, but I was next to a Beautiful beautiful boy, Jack Smith. I walked by my hair covering my face.
  We looked at each other and smiled, "Hi, I'm Jack!" He said smiling at me extending his hand "I'm Talia," I said shaking his hand, it was soft, like a babies. I looked into his sea green eyes and I could get lost in them, they were so amaz- "Talia, you mind giving me my hand back?" I realized I was still holding his hand and laughed nervously. I took my hand back "sorry I just, never mind." He laughed at my embarrassment. I hit his arm "Don't laugh at me!" I said laughing at my self "Sorry it was just so adorable." He said I went quiet and smiled. "Thank you?" I said chuckling. Then our class began

Lunch

It was lunch and I had no where to sit I then sat down at an empty table. I looked at Jack he was sitting with all his friends. I looked back at my table with gloom. Then I heard a tray hit the table I looked up to see a girl sitting next to me. "Hi, I'm Jamie!" She said smiling "Jamie Hartford," I smiled back at her "Talia... Ackles!" He jaw dropped "like Jensen Ackles?" I laughed "sadly." She laughed as well. "Any way I just wanted to know your name I'm going back to my table, talk later?" I nodded and ate my sandwich As I watched her leave.
  Then some one else sat down, Jack. "Oh hey Jack," I said falling once again for his eyes. "Talia I have a question, would you like to go on a date with me?" I was speech less "I uh m yeah." I said stuttering then the ball rang, he smiled and walked away.
  On the bike way home I smiled the entire time. I walked in "Hey guys I'm home!" Arrow came waltzing towards me and hugged me "Can we pway dolls?" She asked in the sweetest tone. "Yeah sure." I said following her to her room. We played for awhile until I noticed Jensen at the door, I stood up. "Hey dad!" I said "You seem to be in a good mood." I smiled "Please don't kill me buuuut," I bit my lip. "I got a boyfriend." He didn't show any emotion "Off topic where's my shotgun?"