12 get the popcorn

"Of topic where's my shotgun"
"DAD!" I said looking at him "it's not that bad.

He shook his head and walked away.
"Oh wow" I picked up my stuff and went to my room. I sat on my bed as I got text from a friend, Lexi.

Lexi- hey, its Lexi from school, I heard your going out with Jack. Do you want me to give you his number.

Me- oh yeah sure what is it.

Lexi- It's 800-273-8255

Me- Thanks lex!

Lexi- no problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me- hey jack it's Talia from school

Jack- hey wassup

Me- nothing much Hbu?

Jack- not much, about the date, wanna go to the movies on Friday?

Me- yeah sure, what movie.

Jack- I don't know, maybe the new Aladdin movie

Me- yeah sure, after school.

Jack- around 5

Me- got it TTYL?

Jack- yep! See you tomorrow.

Me- right back at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~time skip to friday around 4~

I was in mom bathroom as she did my hair and I put some massacre and blush on. I went to my room and put on a pink dress, and a jean jacket and white sneakers. We were meeting at the theatre and Jensen was driving me.

I checked my watch it was 4:30.
"Dad let's get goin" I said walking out the door and heading to the car as Jensen followed behind. I got in the car and he did the same. We drove in comfortable silence for a while until Jensen mentioned the convention.

"So next week is the convention, you ready, you and Misha are going to be with me"
"Er, umm I guess so, kinda nervous"
"No need your gonna be with me" I laughed as we pulled up to the theater  I saw jack sitting out front, his face lit up when he saw me in the car, I gave Jensen a hug bye and left the car.

I walked to Jack and he smiled and waved at Jensen we walked into the theater and ordered popcorn and some candy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Jack and smiled well exiting the theater. "Thank you, this time has been lovely but my dad's here" I saw looking at him then back at Jack. I hugged him and then told him bye and walked to Jensen's car.

"I don't like him" Jensen said looking at Jack then at me.
"Dad, he's so nice" He shook his head.
"He doesn't look that interested" I laughed
"So at least I can say I have a boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the chapter it's late at night but tomorrow I will give you guys a really long chapter, I promise!