16: crushed

Pipers POV:

"We have to go..." Talia looked at me tears welled in her eyes "I-is everything ok?" I stammered she shook her head.

   The boys came with us for support. Jensen came and picked all of us.

"Jensen what's going on?" Jensen said i could call him Jensen.

   He looked at me through the mirror "it's your parents..." I kept a straight face my lip trembling "w-what about them?" I asked. I interwined my hand into Bills without even thinking he blushed but didn't move his hand.

     "They got into an accident, someone hit them and there car flipped, your mother has a few injuries but your father..." his voice trailed off

     I covered my mouth. My mother was a bitch, nasty rude, she didn't care about me one bit. Sometimes she would hit me when my dad wasn't home, of course she would be the one to live.

My father on the other hand he was too good. Too good for me, my mom, this world. He always was there when no one else was. I loved him.

"Piper?" I had faded back into reality "piper are you o-o-okay?" Bill asked looking concerned at me. I nodded.

We got to the hospital and I quickly rushed into my fathers room "hey baby girl" he said quietly his voice sounded rough "dad wha-" my voice trailed off I grabbed his hand, tears were welling in my eyes

"I love you, and I hope your mother sees what I see in you. Make the right choices piper, I lo," he paused he looked up at the ceiling "I love you baby girl." His soft grip on my hand was broken his body relaxed.

Alan Kesler new no more. He was dead.

"D-dad?" I stumbled. I lightly hit his neck "DAD!?" I said now panicked. Then his heart Monitor had gone blank. The flat sound echoed in my mind. Tears streamed down my face as I was screaming. Bill was pulling me away as nurses and doctors flooded the small room.

I turned around and hugged Bill sobbing into his shirt. He stroked my hair shushing quietly.

Talias POV

Your probably going to say I have no right to cry it's not my loss to cry over. But I have every right to cry. I knew her family too, and seeing her like this breaks my heart, i would never want to see her like this...ever

I cried as did piper and Dad was trying to hold it together. Me and Richie decided to hug bill and piper as they hugged.

~

We dropped Piper off at Bills house and Richie came over to mine.

It was late at night so all the kids were asleep including mom. I said good night to Jensen as Richie and I went up stairs to mine.

"Holy fuck what a crazy day." Richie said jumping on my bed. I sat on the edge of my bed "Yeah it was....Insane." I said nodding. He sat next to me.

"I-I can sleep on the ground?" He said stuttering "you- you don't have too, you can sleep with me." His eyes widen "I MEAN Same bed as me." He smiled chuckling ok.

I checked my clock, about to be 1 AM we were out for so long. Richie and I laid down. I hesitated but then put my head on his chest. I slowly fluttered my eyes shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning
Richies POV:

I woke up, 8:23 AM. I looked over and Talia was asleep facing me. She was adorable asleep. I couldn't help but admire her.

She slowly fluttered her eyes open. Her eyes locked with mine she smiled "morning" she said cutely "morning" I said back "we should get up" she sat up I did too. We both got out of bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. We ate in silence until Arrow and Zep started crying because they ran out of food (MOOD)

    Talia gave them some gold fish. "Um thank you for letting me stay the night," I said at the Ackles family, they were so kind. "but I really think I should get going home now." I said standing up. Mrs.Ackles smiles "it was a pleasure having you over Richie." Mr.Ackles then pulled me aside.

     "Ok if you break my little girls heart, I will find you." At first he looked all serious then he started cracking up "I'm just kidding." We walked back.

    "Here I walk you outside." Talia stood up and jogged toward me her hair flowling.

   We took a step outside. "I'll text you later Tozier" she smiled putting her hands in her pockets. "Yeah you better hot stuff." I said sarcastically

     "You should get going." She said tucking some hair behind her ear, I slightly nodded. She kissed my cheek and went inside waving bye. I stood there amazed smiling like a mother fucker.

WOW I UPDATED 🤯