10 no u

After everything had calmed down and the fire department had come and gone I was pretty sure in was going to get yelled at. "TALIA!" the producer screamed. Jensen immediately stood in front of me to protect me. I pushed him away talking him it was ok.
  "YOU COULD HAVE BURNED THE PLACE DOWN! IT WOULD HAVE COSTED US MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!"
"Yeah but it didn't," I said walking away.
  I got to my trailer and went inside, slamming the door behind me. Tomorrow were going to try and film again.

Tomorrow filming, again.

I got on the spot. And started. According to Jensen I nailed all my lines. When I looked at Mr.Singer to see if I did good. He smiles and gave me a thumbs up. I gave a gaint sigh of relief, that Jared heard and he started laughing.
  When we all were walking back to Jared tralier. (Cause it's the biggest) I noticed some one. Richard Spiegt Jr. He looked at me and smiled and waved. He was with his bestie, Rob Benidect.
  When we got to Jared's trailer we played uno for a while till we were on the last round. "UNO! SUCKEEERS!!" I yelled maybe a bit to loud. Jared was before me and he had on more card up his sleeve. He put it down. A plus 4 "OH MY G-" I sat there in utter anger and fury. Jared smiled, Misha laughed, Jensen tried so hard not to laugh.
  I angrily looked at my last card. An uno reverse card. I looked at Jared and smiled. "No u," He was confused I
then put the card down and screamed            
"UNO MOFUS!'' I stood up holding my     arms out like a God. Jensen stood up and hugged me, I hugged him back. He then sat me back down well Misha cleaned up the game.
  "Ok, so, talia, we are starting you up with school and we would really like it if you'd agree." I nodded my head slowly. "Sure, I've never been to a real school so why not." Jensen smiled at my answer. "Ok, we have you at a place called, 'St. Andrews' it pre school through high school." I nodded "alright when do I start?" Jensen checked his phone. "Monday," I nodded. "Let's go. School shopping."