3 Girls Time!!!

(Okay can I just say how adorable Jensen is in that picture!!❤️😍 and thank you guys for the encouraging comments)

I woke up, to Arrow shaking me awake, from the couch. "Time for breckfest." I laughed as she said it wrong. I got up and Arrow led me to the kitchen. When I walked in I could smell a fresh smell of bacon and eggs. I sat next to Jensen who was already eating. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Yeah, thank you mom for making this breakfast, it smells amazing. I can't remember the last time I had a real breakfast-what was it like 8 years ago." Danniel then handed me a plate with lots of food on it. "Oh thank you." I then ate all of it, for what seem took 5 seconds but really like 5 minutes. "So, dad, did you talk to you director about auditions?" He then gulped down his food. "Did you just call me dad?" I nodded blushing a little. "Anyway, I asked him, he said there's an open role of a demon, who is in at least two episodes, he said the roles yours if you want it."
"HELL YES!!" I yelled forgetting there was children in the room. "I mean, HECK YES!!" Jensen laughed. "It's ok," Jensen said forgiving. "Hey, Thalia, I was thinking maybe we could go shopping for stuff for your room and some new clothes." I paused and smiled at her. "Yeah that would be great, mom. You guys are so nice you remind me of biological parents." I got up and hugged them. When I hugged Danniel Arrow jumped up and hugged with us, until it became a group hug.
  About two hours later of us just telling stories about ourselves. The Danniel decided it was time to go to the mall for 'girls time' but to me it was her being the nice lady she is and buying me clothes and stuff I like because she's got endless amounts of money. As we got in the car, I asked for the aux. I play 'in case you don't live forever' by Ben Platt. I was listening to the lyrics and realized how much I could relate with my real parents.

'I've waited way to long to say
Everything you mean to me
In case you don't live forever
Let me tell you now
I love you more then you'll ever rap your head around
So let me tell you the truth
I'm everything that I am because of you.
If you didn't know all the pieces of me are precise of you.

  Danniel looked at me and saw a tear shed down my face. I look at her and say in a whimpering voice. "I miss them so much mom," I then put my head on her shoulder and listen to the final lyrics that made me cry harder.

Incase you don't live forever let me tell you the truth
As long as I'm here as I am, so are you.

Danniel looked at me with sad eyes, but then turned her attention back on the road. "How'd they go?" She asked. "Sorry, I'm pushy," she apologized. "No, your finest the  there death was years ago I shouldn't be crying over it. We were a Christian family and we were at church, on Easter. A cult or something had came in and shot up the church. They aimed straight in our direction. My mom and dad weren't fast enough to get under the pews. One of them" I started to cry again. "They shot my father twice in the head. I still remember him the moment before he looked at me and told me he loved me. I still can see his life less body go limp and fall to the ground. My mother stood there in shock and screamed as she watched my father fall to the ground. They then shot her in the shoulder, then the heart. Every time I close my eyes I see them. But when I'm with you and Jensen I feel... I feel at home, I feel in place."
   Danniel parked in the mall parking lot she got out and opened my door. She dragged me out and pulled me into a tight hug. We stayed like that, it felt nice, to know someone actually cared. When then went into the mall. "So, where do you want to go first?" I thought. I didn't really know that many stores. I knew what about most teenage girls would shop at.
"Forever 21," I said happy with myself. "Do you know what they have there?" I shook my head no and she laughed. "I don't know either." Once we walked in there I found really cute outfits.

" Once we walked in there I found really cute outfits

  We pay and then Danneel asked "ok, time to get you a phone

"ok, time to get you a phone."
"Oh no, I do not need a phone, I already have plenty."
"Can you please just let me spoil you. I'm trying to have a good time!" I sigh in defeat. We then walk over to the Apple Store. And Danneel goes straight to the front desk. "Hi, can I get the latest IPhone?" The dude looked like he had no idea what he was doing. "Uh, that would be the IPhone XR, would that work?" "Oh yes, perfect! How much." He then checked something and told her. She then pulled out the exact amount of money for the phone. Once she got the phone she walked back to me. I looked at the phone in amazement. "This, well, Hell this is the best gift I've ever gotten!" She smiled, pleased with herself. "Here, let's go to Ikea to got some stuff for your room!" I agreed. I love this family, so much. I am so lucky.