7 the part

I felt someone shaking me awake, I opened one eye to see a small blonde girl shaking me.
  "Hey JJ," I said still tired.
"I think daddy needs you."
"Ok, ill be there in a second."
I then rubbed my eyes and rose off the couch. I checked the time on my phone. 8:03 AM. I grumbled and walked to the table and sat down.
  "Ok pumpkin so I asked robert if there was an extra roll and there was so here's the script." He then handed me a stack of paper.
  "Oh, thanks, did you call me pumpkin?"
  "Oh, yeah, I guess I did." I took the script and sat on the couch and studied the lines. I studied day and night until three weeks later it was auditions.

Three weeks later

  I walk into the room with my Dad and I see two familiar faces. "Hey guys wassup?" I asked hugging Misha first then the moose.
  "Well since your here I guess you can go first." Jared said. I nodded and started.

"Help! Someone please!"
  "Dean did you hear that!"
"Anyone please help."
"Hello, I'm castiel, I heard your prayers I'm here to help you."
*piper then lights holy fire ring around Cas and sam and dean run in and piper flings them against a wall*
  "Well I've caught and angel and Winchesters its my lucky day!"
"CUT!" Misha yelled.
"You got the part." Jared said.
"What about the other people?"
"There are no others, because we knew you would be good." I looked at Jensen and hugged him.

"Thanks dad, I love you,"
"I love you too pumpkin."