6 idgits

I looked at him and gave him a look saying 'duh' I then punched his shoulder lightly. "Of course you ding ding." He then looked confused.
"Ding ding?"
"Its an insult you assbutt." He then loomed pleased. "So you've seen that episode."
"Not all of it, this person in a trenchcoat had really bad acting and I couldn't stand the god awful acting."
I said sarcastically.
  "That is not nice, young lady."
"Woah buddy, stating the facts."
He then got up and I followed. He then paid.
  We went to his trailer.
"Ok, so they don't need me for awhile so I had an idea."
"I'm listening,"
"We could... Go LIVE FOR FACEBOOK"
"Sure just don't get me in too much.''
"Why your the center of attention."
I sighed in defat. "Fine, let's do it."
Misha pulled out his phone excitedly and started the live.
  "Hi guys! I'm back with another live and today we have a special guest. Thalia come on over here."
I walked up in camera view and rested my head on mishas shoulder. I read one comment out loud.
"Is she Misha's daughter? Me? No I am actually Jensens adopted daughter. Don't tell him I told you this." Just then Jensen walked in and I didnt even realize. "My dad, he's not that great of an actor."
"HEY!" Jensen yelled at me.
"What, me, I didnt say anything."
"Oh you said something alright." He then set his stuff down and took off his coat. "Ya know Thalia I forgive you," he then walked up to me for a hug, I eyed him suspiciously. "Come on I'm not going to do anything to you." I then leaned in for a hug. We hugged while Misha filmed. "Sike," he told me. "YOU SON OF A BI-" He then tackled me with tickles.
  "s-s-stop," I said in between giggles. "D-d-d-ad... S-s-s-top!" I yelled laughing till I think I couldn't breath at that point.
  "So Thalia am I a good actor?"
"Y-y-es! Now s-s-s-top!" He then stopped. And looked at me. "I am a great actor."
"Are you sure about that," I muttered. "What was that!?!" He asked. "Nothing I said, just how bad of an actor you are."
"Oh thats it," I then side stepped out of his reach and he fell onto the couch. Misha was still recording this all. "Guys the viewers say y'all are so cute."
"Thanks guys!" I yelled well battling dad. He then accidently poked me in the stomach and I pretended to be stabbed. I fell to the ground grabbing my stomach where he poked me.
"NOO THALIA!" Be said running to me like I was hurt. I looked at him and smiled.

"Idgits,"

I then 'died' and dad cried before draging my body to the couch. And left the trailer. I think I fell asleep well I was 'dead'.