15: crushing

Richie portrayed to look like Finn wolf hard:

Bill portrayed by Jaeden Martell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later over text messages

Later over text messages

Group chat: bill denbrough,Richie tozier, Piper Kesler , Talia Ackles.

Richie tozier named chat: LOSERSSS

T-why

R-because:)

P-😂

B- hey guys wanna do something today

T-sure

P- yesssss

R- my house?

T-let's do it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later at richies house Richies POV:

"UNO OUT MOTHER FUCKERS!!" Talia yelled throwing down her last uno card. She smiled doing a victory dance. "How did you win, again!?" Piper said annoyed.

     "CAUSE ALL YOU GUYS CANT BEAT THE UNO MASTER!!!!!!" She put a L on her forehead calling us losers, I laughed at that. Man she was so cute. "Yeah whatever," I said pretending to be annoyed "oh you love it Tozier" she said getting up in my face.

There was a silence.

I smiled and she went back to sitting down on the ground. "What should we do?" Piper asked, she was drooling over Bill. "We can go down to the buh-buh-barrens?" Everyone nodded in agreement.

     Piper and Talia had walked here so they had to ride with us on our  bikes. "Hop on hot stuff" I said to talia as I made room for her to hop on my bike "sure whatever Tozier" she rolled her eyes blushing as she got on.

     Piper got on the back of Bills bike hugging him by the waist. Talia had her head rested on my back I smiled and continued riding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  We all hopped off and walked toward it
Talias phone buzzed and we all turned toward her she picked up the phone.

She smiled "HEY DAD!!!" She said brightly. Her expression changed into worry "....yeah" tears welled in her eyes "I'll tell her" she was choking back tears. She hung up the phone and looked at Piper.

"We have to go..." she said

Sorry for a short chapter but I'll update tonight