Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

Galing kay aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not Higit pa

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Nine

238 6 20
Galing kay aigooagain

Pharmacy,

"Welcome!" Hyun Jin was greeted as soon as he entered the pharmacy.

"Excuse me, have you seen a korean girl?" Hyun Jin asked the pharmacist.

"Yes, she went out with her boyfriend just now."

"Boy what?" Hyun Jin chuckled at the pharmacist confusion.

"They left about 5 minutes ago." She stated.

"Alright! Thank you!" Hyun Jin ran outside to look for Hyuna.

He felt slightly at ease but at the same time hating it. She wanted to go alone but then she wasn't really alone. She said she was okay but actually wasn't okay.

"Aigoo where is Hyuna and who was that guy?" Hyun Jin looked around.

The scene he saw as Hyuna appeared in his sight wasn't the moment when she fell but when Yeonjun hugged her to prevent Hyuna from falling.

"What am I watching?"
"Alone? Wah this is what we called alone."

People say it was impossible to forget all good memories in such a short time. But it did, it does when you are losing your mind. He furiously walked towards them. Not expecting an excuse nor reason.

"Get you hands off." Hyun Jin pulled Hyuna by her hand and she stumbled back from Yeonjun.

"J-Jinie aa." She didn't even do anything wrong but that situation caused Hyuna to stutter when she talk.

"Hyun Jin aa. It is not what you think it is." Yeonjun said, scared for both himself and Hyuna.

"Did I ask you?" Hyun Jin stared at him.
"Do you think I want to hear excuses right now?"

"Hyun Jin aa," Hyuna hated herself incase she ended up hurting Hyun Jin again.

"Let's go." Softly spoken but sounded so intense.

____

Beans & Co.

They ended up at the cafe from earlier again. The couple were sitting opposite of each other and Hyun Jin wasn't uttering a single word. Hyuna on the other side was scared to even say a word.

"Hyun Jin aa." She was about to start a conversation.

"How's your leg? Did you get it treated?" Hyun Jin asked, not even looking at her but his phone.

"Hrmm, I get it treated. About earlier,"

"Why aren't you eating?" Hyun Jin literally ignoring her explanation.

"Hyun Jin, can you listen to me? Why are you avoiding me?!" Hyuna got mad with his attitude towards her.

"Like what? You told me you want to go alone and you were with him. You told me you are fine but your injury is severe. Just exactly why? Are you annoyed with me around? Am I not supposed to know if anything happen to you."
"No, what am I exactly to you?"

"Aren't you like that too?! You are acting like you are fine but I don't really know if you are actually fine." Hyuna yelled at him.
"You never explain why you ignored me! Then you became okay on your own!"

"So, I should take the blame? Geurae, sorry for those times when I was a jerk for ignoring you. But you know what? I was just a stupid little kid that wanted the best for you."
"Those times when I wasn't there." His tone changed from the scary to slower.
"I-" Hyun Jin cut his own words as he got up from the chair.

"Where are you going?" Hyuna asked him, wanted to follow that guy.

"You love being alone. I am giving you some space." Hyun Jin answered coldly and left her dumbfounded.

"YAH! HWANG HYUN JIN!" Hyuna called his name.

She pulled her own hair in frustration and angrily got up from the chair. Hyuna was half angry half guilty. Thinking about earlier scene, Hyuna could imagine what was going in his mind. Growing up with kind of messy family, Hyuna was scared to repeat what Hyun Jin experienced during his childhood.

____

Hotel lobby,

Seungmin was playing his smartphone and sat on the sofa in the lobby. He was waiting for Hyuna as Hyun Jin texted him to wait for Hyuna in the lobby. Considering that Hyuna was his bestfriend too, Seungmin agreed with Hyun Jin. However, that boy had no idea of what was happening.

"Hyuna!" Seungmin called her name as Hyuna showed up in front of him.

Her hair was all messy, eyes were red and puffy and she looked distressed. Seungmin ran from the sofa and went to Hyuna.

"What happened to you? Where is Hyun Jin?!" Seungmin looked around Hyuna but Hyun Jin was nowhere to be seen.
"DID THAT JERK ACTUALLY LEAVE YOU ALONE?!" He shouted in shock.

People looked at them, weirded out. Non of them actually understood what Seungmin was saying so they assumed that they were fighting.

"Seungmin aa," Hyuna sobbed and rubbed her eyes.
"Hyun Jin will hate me now!" She actually cried in the middle of the lobby.

"Ock!"
"Don't cry don't cry" Seungmin said, panicking and wasn't sure what to do.

"Seungmin aa!" She cried a river and squatted down onto the marble floor.

Passerby gave Seungmin that look. They were judging Seungmin, thinking that he made Hyuna cried.

"You woman! Stop crying! People are judging me!" Seungmin said, wanted to cry fro himself being humiliated.

"I HATE YOU! YOU ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL!" Hyuna made a scene.

"Let's go. Stop crying or I will bandage your mouth." Seungmin said, patting Hyuna's back.

"Seungmin! Why are you so mean today?!" Hyuna glared at him.

"Alright! Fine, let's go my precious friend Kang Hyuna. Stop crying and let's go upstairs." Seungmin was trying his best to be nice and comforting.

"You are so not sincere! I sense insincere people." Hyuna said, crying.

"HUAAAAAAAAA!" Seungmin joined her crying on the floor.
"What did I do to deserve this judgements?!" He questioned the god.

____

Hotel room,

Nayong, Chaeyoung and Ji Yeon were waiting for Hyuna who was actually so late. In the meantime, the three girls watched a horror movie and turned the light off.

"Yaa, where is Hyunaaaa." Nayong was uneasy with Hyuna absence.

"Dummm!" Hyuna entered the room and slammed the door behind her.

The girl then crawled on the floor, crying her heart out. All the other girls screamed in fear. They thought so creepy character from earlier horror movie escaped the television screen.

"JI YEON AAA! I AM SCARED!" Nayong hugged her friend.

Chaeyoung hid behind the bed with her hands shaking. Ji Yeon tried to escape from Nayong hug and ran behind the table.

"Girls! Help me." Hyuna cried like a creepy witch.
"Hyun Jin is breaking up with me."

"Jamkan! Are you Hyuna?" Ji Yeon finally got the idea.

"Naeeeeee!" Hyuna replied before giving up to lay on the cold carpeted floor.

Ji Yeon pushed Nayong from her and went to switch on the light. Hyuna caught her leg as soon as Ji Yeon pushed the light switch.

"AHHHHH! YAH! YOU WITCH!" Ji Yeon was scared for her life.
"Don't go around catching my legs like cats! I might've step on you."

"Hyunaaaaa what happened to you?" Nayong went to her friend and joined Hyuna on the floor.

"Yah, what's wrong your expression?" Chaeyoung asked too.

"I hugged Yeonjun and Hyun Jin saw it." Hyuna confessed.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Ji Yeon widened her eyes.

"Wah, no wonder Hyun Jin is breaking up with you." Chaeyoung said, shaking her head.

"Hehey, it must be an accident. Please tell me it was." Nayong said, trying to cheer Hyuna up.

"Of course it was! My ankles are not in good condition and I almost fell but Yeonjun caught me." Hyuna said.
"And then, Hyun Jin was there right in the moment when that happened."

"Heol, Hyun Jin must be dying to hurl Yeonjun." Ji Yeon said.
"Actually, I think Hyun Jin wasn't really okay with that guy. Even when we hangouts with Yeonjun and Soobin before too."

"But they were fine today. They played claw machine and hugged each other." Hyuna said.

"Aigoo, you are clueless. You really are." Chaeyoung said.
"Of course boys would forget to hate each other when they are having fun. But they hate each other when it comes to their girls."

"Exactly what Ji Yeon told me." Hyuna said.

"Just explain it to Hyun Jin. He would listen to you." Nayong said, suggesting an idea.

"I tried! He wouldn't budge to listen." Hyuna defeatedly stated.

"Wow he must have been deeply hurt." Chaeyoung wasn't really helping.

"Then, where is that guy now?" Ji Yeon asked another question.

"He left me at the cafe and went alone. I don't know where he is now." Hyuna stated.

Ji Yeon got up from the floor and tried to light up the mood.

"Aigoo, girls. Let's not sit on the floor. We will catch a cold." Ji Yeon said.
"Hyuna aa, let's try to talk to him tomorrow."
"Of course Hyun Jin won't listen right after he saw that. Even if that was an accident, the fact that it happened before him won't make him able to think much."
"Give Hyun Jin a little time and talk to him tomorrow."

"Right? I will so that for now."

____

Boys' room,

12:30 a.m.

Hyun Jin finally stepped his feet into the room around that hour. Seungmin threw a pillow to Hyun Jin's face as soon as he saw that boy in the room.

"What did you do to Hyuna? She cried like a mad woman just now." Seungmin asked.

"She cried? Was she okay?" Hyun Jin asked Seungmin back instead of answering him.

"I asked you! Don't ask me back." Seungmin pulled Hyun Jin to sit with them on the bed.

The boys were playing a board game before Hyun Jin came. Changbin was the millionaire for a moment.

"Yah Hwang Hyun Jin, I was a millionaire. Why do you need to ruin my happiness? What happened to your face?" Changbin was complaining but truthfully worried about the younger boy.

"I think, Hyuna will hate me now." Hyun Jin said, shrugging.

"Exactly!"
"WHY!?" Seungmin was legit exploding.

"I HATE MYSELF! How am I going to say sorry?! Was it worth a sorry? Did I actually do anything wrong?!" Hyun Jin hid his face with the pillow.

"Ya ya ya. You are suffocating yourself." Han pulled the pillow from Hyun Jin.

"Tell us first. What happened." Felix said, putting down the dice.

Actually Felix nearly went bankrupt in the game. One more step on the board, he will lose all his money to Changbin. In order to avoid the one step instruction from the dice, Felix willingly joined the conversation.

"She was with Yeonjun. I know it wasn't her fault. But I want to blame her." Hyun Jin said.

"Wah, my friend is a jerk." Felix clapped.

"This is why I won't tell you guys. You won't be any of help." Hyun Jin said, pissed off with Felix.

"Don't tell me. It was only because of that. Something else must've happened." Han confidently said.

"They hugged." Hyun Jin threw the earlier pillow to the wall in annoyance.

"I didn't hear that wrong right?" Changbin blinked multiple times.

"Hehey! No way. There must be an accident." Seungmin refused to accept it.

"I hope so." Hyun Jin said.

"Didn't you ask her for an explanation." Felix asked, frustrated with his friend.

"No."

"That is your problem. Right now, it isn't only you who is hurt but also Hyuna." Han lectured Hyun Jin.

"Really?"
"Andwae, she shouldn't be sad. I promised not to make her sad." Hyun Jin murmured to himself and felt like the biggest liar.

____

The next day,

It was their day off from the whole event thingy. The girls went to pavilion and the boys followed them. There were other three boys who decided to join them.

"HYUNA! HYUN JIN! SEUNGMIN! BANGCHAN! WOOJIN!" Younghoon yelled their name as he saw his friends from distant.

"Younghoon aa!" Hyuna lifted her hand and showed a peace sign.

"Hello! I am here too. Don't ignore me." Chang Min said, pissed off that Younghoon was the centre of attention.

"Chang Min gun!" Felix greeted him.
"Ock, Sunwoo is here too."

"Yo! Felix!" Sunwoo was excited to meet them all in another country.

They knew each other as all the boys met in the PC room every Friday after school. Yes, they went to play game on Friday. Relationship between boys was actually the easiest to build.

"Ring ring ring." Hyun Jin phone rang.

It was Mr Yu calling him.

On the phone call,

"Yes Sir Yu. What is it about?"

"I need you and Seungmin here by now." Mr Yu said.
"I am at the KLCC meeting room.

"Why?"

"We need the pictures and your paper works. All the documents are with you right?"

"Yes sir. Alright, I will be there soon." Hyun Jin said and Mr Yu ended the call

End of phone call.

"Why?" Felix asked.

"I need to meet Mr Yu." Hyun Jin said, glancing over at Hyuna.
"Seungmin, he asked you to come with me"

"Me?! Ow such a waste. I wanted to hang with Younghoon." Seungmin was disappointed to miss the chance to hang with his basketball rival from Seoul High School.

Yes, he was in the Saekang basketball team along with Hyun Jin. But Hyun Jin took a leave after he injured his head last year. The whole team was actually waiting for Hyun Jin to join them back. The

"Yes, you. He wants us now." Hyun Jin replied.

He planned to apologise to Hyuna that day but the plan was ruined with the upcoming situation. Sorries were always meant to be done very soon. Because the postpone will lead to a bigger problem.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

190K 6.3K 20
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝐢𝐢𝐢/𝐯/𝐦𝐦𝐱𝐢𝐱 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
2.6M 83.8K 200
face claim; @hwa.min on Instagram started;1/8/2019 ended;27/8/2020 SECOND BOOK IS ALREADY UP^^
60.6K 2.2K 40
"why did you lie?" - "i don't know" a boyxboy book ~slow updates~ lowercase intended
16.4K 340 58
₊˚ꕥ 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 In which the boy group 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 gets one female member added, 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 ₊˚ layout inspired by 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐛...