Fifty Two

Two days later,

The final two days were not so much fun. Hyuna was waiting for their departure to Korea and Felix wasn't participating in many group activities.

"Hyuna! Can you pass me the white t-shirt?" Chaeyoung asked for a favour from Hyuna as she was sitting the closest to her t-shirt.

"Ock, this is the one we planned to wear yesterday." Hyuna said, handing over the clothes to Chaeyoung.

"Hrmm, but I don't have the courage to wear it anymore." Chaeyoung sighed and hurled the last pieces of clothes she had into the luggage.

They were going back that day, therefore the girls were busy packing up.

"Isn't this Ji Yeon's necklace? The one Felix gave her." Nayoung opened the drawer and spotted the necklace Ji Yeon left behind.

"Ock, indeed." Hyuna took it from Nayong's.
"I am going to Ji Yeon's house right after we reach Seoul so I will give it to her."

It was a 6 hours flight, by the time they reach Incheon, it would be 7 a.m. The party planner launch was a total destruction. Not because anything messed up but they were not in the mood.

"I am done!" Chaeyoung closed her luggage and went to lay on the bed.

____

Boy's room,

"Don't you want to do something for one last time?" Changbin scrolled his phone, looking for something fun to do.

"But our flight is tonight." Seungmin sighed.

"It is tiring but I will miss this place." Han said.
"So let's go?"

"Yass!" Changbin was hyped.

"I am out." Hyun Jin was lying on the floor.

"Me too." Felix sat down next to Hyun Jin.

"Alright then, Min, Han, let's go." Changbin walked out towards the door and the other two boys followed him.

Hyun Jin and Felix stared at each other, shrugging.

"Tell me buddy? Are you okay?" Hyun Jin sat up from his position and patted on Felix's back.

"I don't know. I just want to go back and meet Ji Yeon to see if she's okay." Felix replied.

"Of course, we will see her again once we land in Seoul."

"Hyun Jin aa!" Hyuna knocked on the door.

Hyun Jin instantly went to get the door.

"Wae?" He asked as Hyuna was standing in front of him.

"I just want to see you." Hyuna truthfully said.

"So suddenly?" Hyun Jin knitted his eyebrows.

"I can't? I am feeling down, make me happy." Hyuna smiled at him and it made Hyun Jin's heart fluttered.

"Wah, what had gotten into you? Alright, let's go." Hyun Jin's eye turned into crescent shape and patted her head with full loves.

A minute ago, that boy was lazy to go out but with Hyuna sudden appearance, he forgot all those laziness.

"Yongbok! I am going out! Are you okay alone?" Hyun Jin turned to look at Felix.

"Yes!" Felix put up and okay sign and opened the television.

"Alright!" Hyun Jin said and walked out with Hyuna.

____

The sea,