Twenty Six

Strawberry orchard,

"Srik srikk," the same sound was produced but there was nothing in Han's sight even when he was able to see again.

"HANNNN AA! I WANT TO LOOSE THE BLIND FOLD!" Nayong pulled the end of the blindfold but Han literally pulled her into a hug.

"HAJIMA YOU WILL REGRET IT!" Han said, almost crying as he saw a white creature moving towards them.

"OCNSJDMANSNSMDM!" Nayong just didn't want to calm down not like she can.

"Let's go somewhere else." The boy ran away with Nayong holding onto his hand.

It was so hard to run as Nayong was being all shaky yet scared. They could fall down anytime and face the death. However, Nayong could feel her hand being pulled backward by an unknown.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Hayong was shouting as they leaved the scene.

"Who was there?" Hyun Jin asked, tapping On Hyuna's tap.

"I don't know."

Yes, one of them was wearing white and the blindfold was also white. They just happened to be in the same place with Han and Nayong. But, they weren't the one whose making all the sounds as the Hyuns only arrived not long ago.

"I touched something earlier," Hyuna said and it creeped her out.

"WHAT WAS IT?!" Hyun Ji turned into a scaredy cat.
"Jcksndksnsks don't tell me you touched some kind of ghost and they will follow us home!"

"SHUT UP WILL YOU?!" Hyuna slapped his arm.
"DON'T SCARE ME!"

"Oit," it was the same old folk voice.

"Hello? Whose there?" Hyun Jin took a step closer to Hyuna.

No actually, he couldn't anymore as they were basically sticking to each other out of the scary situation.

"..." it was so quiet.

"Hyuna aa, I swear you won't want to open your blindfold." Hyun Jin said as he could see a little bit from the blindfold.

The was a person, hardly walking to towards them.

"Ahhh waee?" She shook his hands.

"Just don't. Let's go." Hyun Jin tried to walk away calmly but Hyuna's hand was grabbed from behind them.

"..." Hyuna turned her head around and felt her hand being scratched.
"OCNSJXNANSNAMAMAMAN MWOYAAA!"

"WAE WAE WAE?!" Hyun Jin pulled his blindfold and panically looked around them.
"There's nothing here!"

"NOOOOOO! Someone caught my hand!"

"I am holding your hand?!" Hyun Jin thought she was talking about him but no.

"Nooo! This one!" She extended her right hand where there was a scratch on it.

"What happened to you?" He grabbed her hand and took a closer look.
"I swear this place is creepy." Hyun Jin said, closing his eyes tightly.