Fifty - Roll the Dice

Cafe,

"Let's play a get together game!" Seungmin suggested.

"Kaja!" Hyuna agreed.

"What game?!" Hyun Jin asked in enthusiasm.

"Whoever fail to continue to form a new word with the last alphabet from a word, eat one extra spicy chicken popcorn." Seungmin tapped the table, all dorky.

"I am out." Felix refused to join.

"Felix is in!" Ji Yeon fixed his sentence an Felix shrugged, defeated.

"What category? Animal? Food? Adjective?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Let's go with adjective!" Bangchan suggested and they all agreed.

"Alright then! Who start?!" Seungmim asked and they all turned quiet.

"Rock paper scissors!" It was Hyun Jin again, giving out rock out of sudden.

"Scissors!" Seungmin lost, pouting.

"Then," Hyun Jin looked at beside him and there was Hyuna on his right side.
"I will pick, right. The word is-"
"..."
"Pretty!"

"Ock I know, thank you!" Hyuna thought about words that started with Y.
"Yellowish!" She found Chaeyoung sitting on her right and the word just crossed her mind.

"Are you saying that I am yellow?!" It was indeed true that Chaeyoung had yellowish skin colour.
"H?"
"Him!"

"Him?" People got confused.

"Him shows that a person is a guy! An adjective isn't it?!" Chaeyoung tried to defend herself.

"I will google." Han opened his phone, started googling.
"I am not sure tho." He added as there were so many results coming out.

"I am correct then!" Chaeyoung flipped her hair.

"It is M then?" Bangchan thought hard about it.
"Mentally-ill!" He looked at Minho.

"I AM NOT!" Minho snapped.
"L? Loner!" Seungmin was beside him.

"YAH! Do you need to say that?!" Seungmin got offended.
"R?! Reckless!" There was Ji Yeon next to him.

"Omai, Seungmin is spitting truth." Felix said, cutting Ji Yeon's word out.

"Shut up! If it is S then,"
"Sarcastic!" Ji Yeon passed the word to Felix.

"Ow." He was triggered.
"C?! Caring?!" Felix cringed.

"Thank you!" Woojin annoyingly smiled to him.
"G, G...."
"Good!" He let out a relief sigh.

"D," Changbin was wondering.
"Delusional!"

"Is delusional an adjective?" Jeongin glared at Changbin, wanted to make him eat the spicy popcorn.

"This calls for google." Han opened his phone again and started typing.
"..."

Han got the right answer. It was actually true that delusional is an adjective but he needed to flip it over to go against Changbin.