Eighteen

Hallway,

"Who are you?" A lady asked Hyuna and she turned around to see that person.

"I am just another patient here. Why?" She asked politely, considering that the lady was way too old from her age.

"You must be around my daughter age." The lady smiled and it creeped Hyuna out.

Some images from yesterday attack came back crashing into her mind. Hyuna took a step back and wanted to excuse herself. However, the moment she tried to walk away, the lady grabbed her both her hands and started to yell.

"WHY ARE YOU GOING?! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! SHE IS FOLLOWING ME!" She hugged Hyuna tightly but at the same time hurting the girl.

"Jebal!" Hyuna screamed.

*

"HEUK!" She came back to the reality and felt her heart beating fast.

"Why? Did you have a nightmare?" It was Hyun Jin, barely sleeping as he sat on the chair beside her bed.

"That lady,"
"Is she able to roam around?" Hyuna couldn't stop thinking about and it was already 3 a.m. in the morning.

"She couldn't go out easily. Don't worry." He replied, softly caressing her hair.
"Go back to sleep. Aren't you supposed to get discharged tomorrow?"

"But she keep on coming into my mind." Hyuna honestly said.

"Really?" Hyun Jin got up from his position, looking at the door.

"HAAAAA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Hyuna grabbed onto his sleeves and Hyun Jin stumbled back.

"Wae wae wae?" Hyun Jin was panicking because of her reaction.

"Don't go! I am scared alone!" She pouted to the limit.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hyun Jin meanly laughed at her.
"Are you finally regretting your action?"
"Why did you leave your room yesterday and wandered to the upper floor?"

"Are you saying that I deserved what happened yesterday?" Hyuna was offended.

"Aniya, I am just curious if you finally repenting on your sins." He joked again.

"But, are you really leaving?" Hyuna asked, still holding onto Hyun Jin's sleeve.

"I just want to take the food." Hyun Jin pointed to the table.
"There there."
"I won't leave you so don't be scared." He chuckled at her being such a scaredy cat.

"But you left earlier. I found myself alone in this huge ward so I wanted to go to Chaeyoung but ended up getting lost." Hyuna complained.

"That was why? I went to the boys room to take an extra pillow and come back here." Hyun Jin showed the pillow he brought from the boys room.

"Really?"

"Yes, but when I came back you were nowhere to be seen."
"Are you that scared? I thought you was fully asleep that was why I stepped out for a while." Hyun Jin felt guilty to think that he was somehow the reason why Hyuna got lost earlier.

"Did you plan to accompany me?! I thought you said you will wait until I fall asleep only." Hyuna was somehow touched.

"Aigoo," he patted her head.
"Won't you let go? I need to take the food." Hyun Jin said, looking at her hand on his sleeve.

"Ock, sorry!" She let go and Hyun Jin walked away.

"Do you want anything from here?" Hyun Jin asked from the table which was actually just a few steps away from Hyuna.