Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔

By Rinka_Chetri

[COMPLETED ✔] **Featured in the official account of AmbassadorsIN Reading List** Jiyasha Mehta, a final year... More

"I am now a WATTPAD CREATOR"
Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 50 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 51 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 52 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 60 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 61
Chapter 63 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
Fan Arts

Chapter 62

2.4K 158 35
By Rinka_Chetri

Chapter 62

◀◀ NEW YORK SPECIAL: TWELVE ▶▶

Identities changed overnight and it was revealed before Jiyasha who really her husband was. Not Aryan but Avyan was the one who she had fallen in love with, got married to and dreamt of spending her life with. On the top of the solitary valley, a huge lot of revelations were going on and Jiyasha listened to those silently.

Jiyasha asked as Avyan finished speaking, "So that letter contained only half of the truth. You and your family have also suffered a lot in life."

Avyan took a step forward towards her. "That letter contained some voices of Aryan and some of mine. The reality behind the drug case and the girls from the college were the truth of Aryan, he used to share every story of his life with me. He even informed me how Tony used to blackmail him and shoot all those videos to spoil his reputation. Thankfully, I didn't have to suffer much in Tony's hands when I disguised as Aryan. He had already collected proofs against Aryan to spoil him and thus I got saved from his torture. When I sent you that letter, I wrote Aryan's words for you to acknowledge you with all the truths. But the rest were my words, about my love and everything."

Tears filled Jiyasha's eyes but those were the tears of happiness. "Why didn't you disclose the matter to me just after the court case? You made me to suffer for a whole lot of five months."

Avyan pulled Jiyasha into his warm embrace and kissed the top of her forehead. "I am sorry honey but I couldn't have continued with the relation with you. You had fallen in love with Aryan's personality and it wouldn't have been easy for you to accept a different guy altogether. It was necessary for you to live the life of the then Manish and now Avyan, into which you were required to get blended to some extent. I had no other option but to bring you all the way to New York so that you get acquainted with the life I was leading here. I had decided to make you fall in love for the second time with the real person in me and then disclose the matter to you. I was afraid if you would not accept me the way you had accepted Aryan. I never wanted to take our relationship ahead using a false identity. This coud have hurt my dignity too."

"Why did you wait for so long? A span of five months seemed a long run of five years for me." Jiyasha pushed him in rage.

Avyan caught hold of her arms again. "You and your anger will never calm down. I had to wait until your degree got over. Also the wounds that you received from Aryan's death needed time to heal otherwise it could not have been possible for me to create a space in your heart at that time. I just couldn't have imposed myself on you because I've seen you sensitive to the matters of relationships. I was also confident enough that you would never go through that death certificate because you were very traumatised then, otherwise you could have caught all my plans long before. I was lucky enough to have executed my plans successfully."

"And you left me all alone over there and returned to New York to be with that stupid Emily and your band."

Avyan laughed and hugged her as tightly as he could, for he knew his closeness was enough to melt the anger in her. "I stayed in India for a couple of weeks more because I was extremely wounded from the street fights. I had asked Amar to specially take care of you and I continued keeping an eye on you from far. But stupid Raghav had turned very emotional after learning about Aryan's death and disclosed the matter to our grandmother on her insistence. She suffered from a major heart attack and got very ill. I had to rush to New York after that."

"So Amar knew everything and most probably your family also knows it. Was it the reason why I used to feel that your shadow was always lurking around me? So it was you who was keeping an eye on me back in India?"

"Amar definitely knows everything and he did what I told him to. Raghav and my grandmother knows everything about us and that was the reason why they never spoke of my twin brother before you. Not only back in India but even at New York on that dark night, I was the one who had come to you in Aryan's disguise to warn you about your second love!"

"What?" And I thought it was his ghost!"

Avyan continued laughing while Jiyasha's face turned pale. He said, "Ghost! A science student like you believes in ghosts! I came in his disguise because I wanted to test you whether you still had feelings for Aryan or whether you had fallen for Manish. As usual, you were always confused with your feelings and you rejected me in such a poor way. Haven't you fallen in love with the new me at all?"

Jiyasha nodded. "Just a few hours ago, I was destroying Aryan's memories to create new memories with you. I realized that I wanted to accept you over Aryan but then the date on the death certificate shuddered me. I saw your parcel and your handwriting and I understood tiny bits of the story."

"So it means that my lifestyle has impressed you." He winked playfully.

"Shut up Avyan, you have fooled me enough."

"I thought I had the rights on you to fool you."

"No you don't. While trying to get your rights and taking care of your responsibilities, you do a lot of things to the extreme level. You accepted those street fights only for me and got badly hurt in the process. You should have told me, I could have managed my fees somehow."

Avyan tightened his grip on her shoulders and cupped her cheeks. "You know how higher my sense of responsibility is, I have learnt it since childhood. You must have understood from the hospital after my grandmother's operation, how it affects me if I am not able to perform my duties. You are my wedded wife and in any possibility, I had to fulfill all your dreams and carry out the duties of a responsible husband."

Jiyasha wrapped her arms around his neck. "So it means even you have forgiven me for keeping the truths of grandma's operation hidden from you."

"No I haven't. I don't like you sacrificing for me. I feel I am helpless and good for nothing." Avyan formed a gloomy face.

"Avyan, if you could risk your life to arrange money for me, I did a very easy thing. I had to only perform surgeries for five years without a payment and that's it. You said I am your wedded wife which means I am your better half. According to that, isn't grandma my responsibility too?"

"If that is the case, I will accept your help but I have a condition." Avyan raised his eyebrows.

"What?" Jiyasha's heartbeat increased upon seeing the expression on his face.

Avyan pulled her closer against his chest as his arms ran warmly around her waist. "You have to confess to me that you love me and you will remain as my wife forever. If you do so, I will accept your sacrifice for me. You are my wedded wife, right?"

Jiyasha stretched her eyes and Avyan knitted his eyebrows together. Setting her apart from him, he stood upright. "It's fine, I was just kidding. I had already forgiven you for the hospital matter. It makes me feel proud of my doctor wife. I am lucky to have you as my beloved though I don't know what you still feel for me." Avyan bowed his head in anticiptaion and Jiyasha chuckled upon seeing his childish face.

The fact that "life is messy but love is messier" was true according to Jiyasha's extremely tumultuous life. For long, she had suffered to reciprocate her unrequited love to the right person in her life. Today her feelings were no more in shackles of confusion, for her emotions had found their way out of the cage to spread their wings of acceptance. Confession of love was just a tale of a few seconds but for some lovers, it meant to be their 'whole lives'.

Jiyasha caught hold of Avyan's arms and pulled him to face her. She cupped his face and whispered, "Avyan, what can you read in my eyes? Do they still need to confess how much I love you?"

Their eyes met as the cool atmosphere of the surrounding was engulfing them. Her gentle thumb caressed his chin as she continued, "If my confession was that important for you, I will confess it today. I have always been a confused creature since my childhood and in case of love, I was a lame duck. I was afraid of getting betrayed or whatsoever but today, we've come a long way. You have proved to me that you are the only one who I can trust with all my heart and for the few days I stayed in New York, I've also understood your lifestyle. I have got acquainted with your family but most importantly, I found my true partner in you. We have no more restrictions or proximities between us, there are no cases or false identities to annoy us. The book of your life is open before me today and I must say that I'm lucky to find my dream husband in you."

Avyan hugged her with all his might and brewing emotions while Jiyasha hid her face in his chest. With her voice choking deep inside her throat due to her cries of happiness, she muttered against his skin, "I love you Avyan and there can never be an another restraint factor which can separate us ever."

Avyan raked her hair while speaking, "You are my everything and I won't let any other factor to come between us ever."

"Not even Emily?" Jiyasha asked, with her face still hidden against his body.

Avyan laughed again. "Oh God! You girls are very possessive. No, she was nothing to me and I had already thrown her out of my life much before I met you. And at the moment, she is getting treated in the rehabilitation centre. John happened to visit me at the rehearsal hall a couple of days ago when I had gone there to eliminate my name as the rockstar. He was there to apologize for Emily's behavior and informed me about her. I hope she recovers very soon and finds the most suitable guy for her."

Jiyasha heaved a sigh of relief. "So I'm out of Emily's danger!"

Avyan lifted her chin up and looked straight in her eyes. "No you are not. You are still not out of my danger."

He warned her strictly and pulling her face up to meet his, he locked his lips deeply with hers. Savouring the access to her heart through the road along her mouth, he continued kissing her as enormously as he could. He bit her upper lip and her tongue, leaving his love scars on her. She whimpered while he whispered against her breath, "You are still in this danger zone of mine and will always be throughout the rest of my life."

He licked the little blood oozing out of her sore lips and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry if that's hurting you but it's difficult to control myself when you are near me. It has been more than five months since I've tasted your sweetness and I couldn't keep myself off guard."

Jiyasha laid her head against his shoulder and uttered pleasantly, "Nothing of yours hurt me, Avyan. Just don't leave me ever again. I love you so very much."

Avyan promised her to live up to her expectations and their tale of 'Shall we ever fall in love?' was ultimately accomplished! They had finally fallen in love and the strength of their steadfast bonding was rigid enough never to loose hold on it's strings again. Jiyasha and Avyan, both had owned each other's hearts and the reciprocation of love bounded their exchange securely. Their never forgetting date higher up on the beautiful valley remained the witness to their vows of love exchange!

To be continued...

***Please vote, comment and share***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 36K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
97.7K 13.3K 49
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...
120K 5.6K 35
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
1.1M 49.4K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...