A Thousand Years J.JK & K.TH...

By taeeatskookies

"Jungkook?" "Yes? Do I know you?" In which Taehyung has been alone for a thousand years due to his selfish... More

Prologue i
Chapter ii- Time stood still
Chapter iii - heart beats fast
Chapter IV- Colours and Promises
Chapter V - How to be brave?
Chapter VI- Every Breath
Chapter - VII Frozen I held my breath
Chapter VIII - i knew that i'd found a home for my heart.
Chapter IX- Darling don't be afraid.
Chapter X - But watching you stand alone?
Chapter XI - one step closer
Chapter XII - I have died everyday waiting for you, time has brought your heart
Chapter XIII- For a thousand years
Chapter XIV- I will be brave.
Chapter XV - Time stands still.
Chapter XVI- Right from the start
Chapter XVII - and all along I believed I would find you.
Chapter XVIII- What will happen to you when I go?
Chapter XIX- What are we going to Do?
Chapter XX - WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M SPECIAL?
Chapter XXI - they were telling me What?
Chapter XXII- you'll be okay.
Chapter XXIII - tell me when hun. {S}
Chapter XXIV - It didn't go according to plan or any of them.
Chapter XXV- let the fun begin.
Chapter XXVI- A Choice.
Chapter XXVII- Powers?
Chapter XXVIII - letting it all sink in
Chapter XXX - epilogue
QnA

Chapter XXIX- A wild night. {S}

2.9K 100 4
By taeeatskookies

"Call Jin hyung to get eunha again and look after her until tomorrow, because it'll be a wild night" taehyung said huskily into jungkook's ear making the younger moan lightly while biting his lip. Nodding his head the younger pulled away and walking over to get his phone that was in the living room. He pressed jins contact as taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"Ah- hey Jin hyung ...uhm could you come and-ah..and pick up eunha for a sleepover?-ah" jungkook replied with small moans from Taehyung placing wet kisses along his neck and jawline.

"...wait..OMG TAEHYUNG CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF CAN HE?? I DON'T WANT MY BABIES INNOCENCE TAKEN AWAY I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND!!" Jin shouted through the phone making jungkook move the phone away from his ear and goan lightly while flinching. He then brought the phone back to his ear only to hear beeping as if the call had ended.

"He'll be here soon.."

"I heard" Taehyung replied while stroking the youngers small waist with his big rough hand. "Sweetheart you're going to stay at uncle jins for tonight okay?" Jungkook told eunha sweetly. She nodded in reply with a bright smile and giggled happily.  

Soon a knock on the door was heard and taehyung unlatched himself from the younger before walking over to the door. Opening it he saw an annoyed jin standing there with his arms crossed and an eyebrow arched slightly glaring.

"Hehe...hey hyung"

"Don't 'hey hyung' me Kim Taehyung! I'm here for my granddaughter so her innocence is spared" Jin warned taehyung while pointing his index finger at him as if lecturing him.  

"Okay okay...eunha uncle jins here!" Taehyung shouted over his shoulder as he heard little giggles and footsteps come closer to them. "UNCLE JINN!!" Euhan giggled as he ran up to him. Jin leant down and picked her up smiling.

"Let's go watch movies and play little one" jin said as he walked away from the dorm. Taehyung closed the door as he smirked and turned around as he walked back to jungkook.

He wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and spun him around lifted jungkook up and over his shoulder making the crimson haired male squeak and giggle as he got carried to their room.

Walking through the bedroom door taehyung placed the younger on the bed then pushed him down onto the bed below him hovering over the boy below. Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck and brought him for a passionate kiss slightly moaning as he felt taehyung grind onto him slowly both having their eyes tightly shut .

Taehyung hand ran down the sides of the crimson haired males body down to his waist and sliding down to the curve of his back as jungkook's back arched beautifully from the pleasant feeling of the older males hands traveling down his body. Jungkook's fingers brushed up against the hairs on taehyung's nape and moved his hand up and into the olders dark brown hair gripping it between his fingers.

Taehyung ran his tongue over the youngers lips making the younger whimper slightly while opening his mouth to let the others tongue inside. Jungkook moaned feeling the others tongue enter his mouth as they moved in sync with each other. Taehyung slid his other hand down to the bottom of the youngers shirt and moved it under the fabric touching his soft skin as he went up further towards the youngers sensitive  nipples.

Brushing his thumb over the right nipple, jungkook let out a whimpering moan as he moved his leg up and wrapped it around on of taehyung's hips. Taehyung parts from the kiss as a string of saliva drips down from his lips to jungkook's as he turns red. Taehyung then attacks jungkook's neck with kisses and those soon turn into nibbles and sucking. Jungkook lets out another whimpering moan closing his eyes as he tips his head back.

Taehyung pulls back and takes his shirt off and throwing it somewhere in the room then leaning down and pulling the youngers black shirt off him as he saw the youngers pale skin he started to place wet kisses along the middle going up jungkook's chest as he pushed the shirt up and over the youngers head.

"T-tae"the younger gasped out from the pleasure he was being given. Taehyung hummed as he made his way down to the youngers pants and pulled them down along with his boxers making the crimson haired males hard dick lay against his pale stomach. Taehyung stood back up and took his pants and boxers off before stepping back and sliding himself in between jungkooks legs rolled his hips against the youngers making them both moan and groan at the feeling of their dicks rubbing against one another.

"Tae- ah hh please~ can I suck you off~?"

Taehyung smirked and moved jungkook to the fall so he could sit on his knees. Jungkook moved his hand up to taehyung's hard dick and wrapping his hand around it feeling the pulsating vein against his palm as he stroked up and down the shaft. He lent over and started to place kitten like licks at the head and then started to suck lightly at it as he rubbed it.

Taehyung threw his head back as he groaned biting his lip and placing his hand on the back of jungkook's head gripping the hair there. Jungkook then looked up through his eye lashes at taehyung then took the head of his dick into his mouth and slowly went down while following his cheeks as he sucked around it.

"Ah~kook~ mmh" taehyung groan out as he tried so hard not to push the youngers head down more. At a steady pace jungkook began to bob his head up and down on taehyung's dick as he hollowed his cheeks and moan feeling taehyung's dick hit the back of his throat.

Jungkook them pulled off and gave the vein on the underside a long lick from the base to the head and then started to place small kisses on it while stroking it still. Taehyung looked down at the younger and smirked. He then pulled the younger up and off the floor and on to his lap as he moved to the middle of the bed and pulled jungkook by his neck and pushed his tongue into the youngers mouth again as they swirled them around together.  

Taehyung's hands wandered down to the youngers hips and he started to grind against the youngers entrance making jungkook let out a high gasp mixed with a moan as he hid his head into taehyung's neck.

Taehyung then placed two fingers at the youngers entrance and pushed them in without warning making the younger choke on a small moan.

"T-tae~ah" jungkook moaned as he felt taehyung's fingers thrust in and out of his hole. He felt so good but he knew more was to come. Taehyung started to scissor the youngers hole making him moan more and start drooling.

"Alright baby get ready"

Jungkook nodded harshly as he felt taehyung remove his fingers then place the head of his dick at the youngers entrance. Pushing in jungkook whimpers as he is still not use to taehyung's size. Jungkook scratched at taehyung's back making red lines form. Then coming to a stop once fully inside taehyung placed kisses on the youngers neck as to help him relax.

"M-move..hyungie please" jungkook whimpered out rolling his hips feeling taehyung's throbbing dick in his stretched hole. Taehyung chuckled then thrusted  upwards into the younger making his moan and skin slap echo in the room. Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck as the older thrusted harder and faster right onto his prostate. The feeling felt like magic coursing through his veins, he then started to push back as taehyung thrusted into him.

Soon their hips were in sync as they moved together, the younger letting out moans and whimpers from almost every time the older hit his prostate and groans coming from the older from the youngers tight velvet walls contracting the pulsing around his dick.

As taehyung continued to thrust into the younger, Jungkook brought his left hand up and gripped the olders soft dark brown hair in between his fingers as the ring that lay on his ring finger shone in the moonlight as his head lay on the olders shoulder and his other hand making scratches along taehyung's shoulder, his legs were wrapped around the olders waist as they moved.

"Ah~ah~hh~...mmmh! Tae~! Im~ close!" Jungkook moaned out as he felt the older slam him down hitting his prostate again and again making the younger throw his head back with his eyes closed in pleasure.

Taehyung speed up his movements to an animalistic pace and jungkook started to scream in pleasure. He was so so close. Then with one last hit into his prostate he moaned taehyung's name loudly and came hard all over both their stomachs.

As the youngers walls contracted and tightened around taehyung's dick he came inside the younger painting his walls with white sticky cum.  The younger gasped and moaned into taehyung's neck and resting his head there as they came down from their highs. Taehyung then pulled out and jungkook whimpered.

"....that was intense.." Jungkook said after sometime as he moved his head so he could look up at taehyung who had his hands on the youngers waist.

"Yeah and the best part is that you don't feel tired" taehyung replied into jungkook's ear making his eyes widened. He was right. He didn't feel tired and the best part he got to see taehyung's after sex glow.  

"...can we cuddle?"

Taehyung nodded and moved them both so that they were laying under the warm covers. Jungkook was laying on taehyung's shoulder while his hand was laying on taehyung's toned chest. While taehyung's hand was on the waist, holding him close.

The Moonlight shone on them both making their skin glow and jungkook felt safe and at content in taehyung's arms. Leaning up his placed a kiss on the taehyung's jawline softly and giggles smiling as he lays back on the olders chest.

Taehyung smiles.  

He has jungkook.

They have a child whom they both love.

He never felt happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of this chapter

I tired writing ah riding but idk if I did any good to be honest.

The next chapter is the last one.

If you haven't voted on a story please go and vote on one for me to do after this story has finished.

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 3.1K 42
❝I love you❞ ❝Your problem❞ ❝You should sleep-❞ ❝In your bed with you? Yes.❞ β”€β”€β˜… Λ™ ΜŸπŸŽ€ !! /) /) ΰ¬ͺ(ΛΆβ€’-β€’ΛΆ)ଓ β™‘ /γ₯ γ₯ (Summary β˜οΈπŸŽ€) This is a...
67.4K 3.3K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
108K 3.4K 16
"I miss you,kook" "I hate you,Kim Taehyung In which Taehyung left his boyfriend Jungkook but what will happen when they meet after two years? mafia a...
84.5K 4.8K 30
"Ramyeon meokgo gallae, Hyungie??" "H-huh ?? Wh-What?? Could you repeat ??" Said Taehyung after he recovered from choking , from what he heard. " I...