The One That Got Away (Percic...

By percysconstellation

"What if the one that got away came back?" **PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE MY WRITING BASED SOLELY ON THIS PIECE OF WOR... More

The One That Got Away
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Read <3

Chapter 2

19.7K 675 1.8K
By percysconstellation

-Nico-

(A/N: **** This is the sign of frickle frackle by the way, so whenever you see this two characters have just 'fondued'. I refuse to write smut (I might one day though, for you guys.) so this will tell you if they have done 'it'. ALSO WHERE MY SWLPJO FANS AT)

Nico lay on the bed with his head in Octavian's lap, his boyfriend playing with his hair.

"I'm so lucky to have you," Octavian whispered, smirking.

"And I'm lucky to have you too." Nico smiled.

Nico leaned up and pecked his lips, before getting up off the bed and heading to Octavian's living room.

"Tease!" Octavian laughed, following Nico and sitting down on the couch.

"Come here," Octavian smiled, opening up his arms. Nico smirked and sat on Octavian's lap, curling up like a kitten.

"You're adorable when you do that," Octavian said, playing with Nico's hair.

"I know I am," Nico whispered. Octavian ran his hands up and down Nico's bare torso and chest, his muscles expanding and retracting under his touch. Octavian could play him like a fiddle. Nico's breathing hitched when Octavian began to kiss Nico's neck, nibbling and blowing warm air on what would be a love bite tomorrow.

"B-Babe, what are you doing?" Nico breathed. Octavian laughed against his neck, sending waves of pleasurable shivers up against his skin.

"Just trust me," He purred. Nico gulped and nodded.

**** (A/N: ew)

"O, it's 2 in the morning. My parents will be worried."

"Just one more minute,"

"Octavian,"

"Fine, fine." Octavian chuckled and let Nico retrieve his clothes, meeting him in the car. After a silent but comfortable car ride, Nico was finally home.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you." Octavian said, pecking Nico's lips.

"Love you too." Nico smiled and got out of the car, heading to his front door. He watched Octavian's car disappear and unlocked the door, only to be faced by his mother.

"Nico! There you are! Where were you? It's 2 in the morning, Nico. 3 hours past curfew. You know what? Nevermind, come here." Maria pulled Nico to her chest tightly. Nico wrapped his arms around her waist and breathed in her jasmine scent that he loved so much.

"Sorry, mama. I was at my boyfriend's. Ground me in the morning, I'm tired." Nico chuckled, pulling away. He noticed his mother's eyes were filled with tears, and Nico immediately began to worry.

"Mama? What's wrong?" Nico asked gently.

Maria shook her head. "Nothing, mio caro. Get to bed, you have school tomorrow." She smiled as Nico nodded and trudged up the stairs. Nico bid his mother goodnight and opened his door to find his sister sitting on his bed.

"Uh, hi B." Nico laughed nervously at Bianca's stern expression.

"Don't 'Hi B' me, Nico. Octavian's house? Really? Are you crazy? It's pathetic, he's 22! You're 17! He's basically a pedophile, having sex with a minor! I'm not saying you should break up with him, but I would give it some hard thought." Bianca said, standing up from the bed. Nico opened his mouth to argue, but Bianca pulled him into a rare, affectionate hug.

"I'm just looking out for you, little brother. Please think about it." She whispered in his ear, stroking his soft hair. She kissed his forehead and left the room. Nico was stunned, his sister was actually showing affection and concern. Bianca had always been protective and caring, but these past few weeks she'd been very distant. Nico collapsed on his bed and as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out.

-Time Skip to the morning 'cause yolo-

Nico woke up and groaned as he was blinded by the Californian sunlight pouring through his curtains. He dragged himself up from his bed and into the shower; the scalding water waking him up immediately.

He brushed his teeth and threw on a pair of black skinny jeans with a black skull t-shirt and black converse. Before you ask, Nico does own other colours. Mainly greys or browns or beiges, but still. He moisturised his face and styled his hair, making sure it fell in perfect dark curls. His eyes were clear and sharp, but anybody could tell they held dark secrets and years of pain. He heard a car beep outside his window and he saw Leo's convertible parked in his driveway.

"Nico! Your friend's here!" Maria shouted up the stairs.

"Which one?" Nico tested, wanting to see if his parents remembered.

"The one that looks like a Latino Christmas elf." Hades replied. Nico chuckled and said goodbye to his parents. Grabbing his bag and throwing on his sunglasses, Nico jogged outside to meet his best friend.

"Hey Neeks, whassup?" Leo said as Nico climbed into the passenger seat.

"Hey, Leo. I'm fine, how about you?" Nico smiled. Leo pulled out of the driveway and on to the Californian roads. Today was boiling; and Nico loved it. He relished in the warmth, it made him feel happy.

Whenever he was cold it only reminded of pain, because they moved away from NYC in the winter. California was Nico's home, the only home he'd ever been accepted in, but NYC would always be in his bones.

"I'm good. Heard anything from Rach, Haze or Frankie?" Leo asked, turning up the music coming from the radio. Nico shook his head.

"No. I got home late last night, Octavian wanted to-"

"Nico! Ew, I don't want to hear about that!" Nico smiled at his best friend's 'innocence'.

"Sorry, Leo. I got home after that and just passed out."

"Oh. Well, I've got some news." Leo looked excited as Nico turned to face him.

"Oh yeah?" Nico arched an eyebrow, a smile on his lips.

"Yeah."

"Well what is it then, dumbass?" Leo laughed at Nico's response.

"I've met a guy, Neeks. He's amazing, I really like him."

"Uh-huh, and what's his name?"

"He's in an upper year to us. Captain of the football team."

"Jason Grace? Like, the Jason Grace? He's gay?"

"Yep. And he likes me back. I just don't see how he could like me, he could get any guy he wanted."

"Wow, I'm happy for you, Leo. He sounds like a great guy. Just don't go all stalker like on him, now. And, if I could say, stop putting yourself down. If I didn't have Octavian I would definitely try to pull you." Nico chuckled as Leo's face flushed.

"Leo, you drive like a grandma. Pick up the speed already, drive like an actual teenager." Nico laughed.

Leo grinned and sped up now they were on the highway. Nico threw his head back and felt the wind nip at his face as he and Leo sang along (terribly by the way) to anything on the radio. They laughed and sang for a good 15 minutes, grinning at each other like idiots. But then Leo's favourite song came on.

"THIS. GIRL. IS. ON FIIIIIIRRRREEEEE!" Leo screamed, throwing one of his hands in the air. Nico laughed so hard he was wiping tears from his eyes and clutching his stomach.

"Leo, you're gonna give me a heart attack." Nico chuckled, leaning back into his seat.

"I'm so very sorry." Leo said sarcastically, grinning.

He pulled into the school car park and found a space, then they both met up with Rachel, Hazel and Frank at their usual table.

"Sup, dorks." Rachel greeted them, grinning.

"Shut up Rach," Nico smiled.

"You're just jealous of my awesomeness." Rachel grinned. Nico rolled his eyes and turned to Frank and Hazel, who were blushing and holding hands. Nico quirked an eyebrow.

"Got something you wanna tell us, guys?" Nico smirked. Frank blushed deeper and Hazel giggled.

"Yes, actually, we do." Frank admitted.

"Frank asked me out last night." Hazel grinned, her cheeks tinging pink again. Rachel squealed and fanned herself, muttering things like 'OMG-OTP-Must ship it-ASDFGHJKL'. In other human words, Rachel was 'fangirling'. And by the looks of it, Leo was too.

"Well done, Frank. We never thought you'd do it. We could tell you both liked each other, it was only a matter of time until you two got together. But I swear if you hurt my baby girl I'll-" Nico was cut short as Hazel waved her hand.

"Neeks, we both know Frank's too nice to do that. And I like that about him," Hazel leaned up and kissed Frank's cheek, who was already scarlet red. Leo and Rachel cooed and Nico smiled, clapping Frank's shoulder.

"Congrats, guys. I've gotta go, class awaits." Nico waved to his friends, heading off to class.

-

Second chapter done! They'll be another one later, I've written it already so we can be up to date with everything. Comments?

- Ella xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 8.1K 30
Along with the help of his friends, Percy Jackson saved Olympus and the world from the earth goddess, Gaea. However, instead of being welcomed to the...
175K 6.7K 21
I do not own Rick Riordan's characters. This story is a High School AU. Characters might be slightly out of character. Since they are normal people i...
61.5K 698 21
It started out with just wanting to write a cute little series of one-shots, but this story has become the light of my life. What I thought would get...
2.9K 34 21
oneshots. about pjo. what else should i say. i wrote this on a whim. i cant write romance. there are swear words. just so you know.