Whiplash- Book 4

By youneverknow22

Book four of my previous book Whiplash book 3- Y/n Rogers... what is there to say? Depression hanging over h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I got tagged
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 28

4.6K 152 127
By youneverknow22

BAM!!

2014 Nebula got shot where her heart would be.

Gamora and Clint look at the shooter... who was Present Nebula.

She watched as her younger self slowly fell to the ground and died, tears slipping out the corners of her eyes.

Clint quickly walks over to 2014 Nebula dead body and grabs the gauntlet.

He comes to a complete stand and nods to himself, gathering what had just happened.
<<<•••>>>
Back with the fight with Thanos, you recovered from getting elbowed onto the ground as Tony getting ready to throw the next hit.

"Okay, Thor. Hit me," Tony says as he prepares his armor for an over power energy.

Thor gathers his strength in both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, lighting bolts shooting off of the two weapons.

As he hits them together, a large lighting bolt shoots towards Tony's armor, charging his suit up.

Tony creates blasters that absolutely pelt Thanos, who swung his blade around as if it was a plane turbulent, reflects the blasts.

As the blasts subsides, Iron Man flys straight towards Thanos, hoping for a punch straight to his face.

While Thor tossed Mjolnir into the air and hit it like a baseball, Stormbreaker being the bat, aiming for the mad titan.

Instead, Thanos dodges and grabs Iron Man's leg, then grabbing his helmet, using him as a shield against Mjolnir.

Mjolnir flys straight towards Tony's face, instantly making Tony go unconscious as Thanos throws his body somewhere close by, but to the side.

"Boss, wake up," Friday says to her unconscious creator, who wasn't getting up anytime soon.

Cap had done a front flip kick to Thanos' face, earning a grunt from him. Steve gritted his teeth together as Thanos pulls back his large fist and delivers a hard punch, Caps shield the only thing protecting him.

He was punched back into a pile of rocks, that broke due to the power behind the hit

By that time, you had gotten back up and charged at Thanos, next to Thor.

Thanos lunges his sword towards the two of you. As Thor sucks under the two edged sword, you run around it and towards Thanos.

As the sword boomerangs around and back towards Thanos, you intercept the catch and catch the sword in your hand

After you catch it, you bring it above your head and down towards the purple giant.

Thanos quickly ducked under your attack and knocked his sword out of your grasp as he grabbed your thin body in his fist.

He took a close look at you as you squirmed in his grasp.

"So... you're the one that slaughtered me," Thanos says as he looks at your face, with a scowl over his.

"Damn straight. And I'll do it again," you growl, knowing good and well that he was about to beat you for your comment.

"I'm sure you would.." Thanos says as he slams you into the ground, your breath being knocked out of your lungs.

He lifted one fist and brought it down to your body, the next to your face, the next back on your body.

He was beating you senseless...

Suddenly, a lightning bolt struck Thanos' side, knocking him back lightly, getting you enough time to crawl away from him and towards whoever saved you.

You look up and see Thor fighting head on with Thanos.

As Thor gets beaten pretty bad, you try to recover so you can get back into the fight.

You see Steve slowly stand and watch as Thor gets punched again, and again, and again against a large rock.

Thor summons Stormbreaker to his hand, in attempt to stop Thanos from beating him to death.

As Stormbreaker flies towards Thor, Thanos grabs a hold of the axe and pushes it against Thor's chest, pressing down hard.

Thor tried his hardest to keep the axe off of his chest, but Thanos continued to add pressure.

The axe was against Thor's large body and crackling of the bones and skin was heard as Thanos grinned sickly.

Suddenly, a force hits Thanos on the shoulder, making him lose his hold against Thor.

Thanos sees its Mjolnir as it comes flying back towards him. He steps out of the way and looks at the one that threw the mighty hammer.

Mjolnir flew right back into Caps hand, showing that he was worthy of holding it.

"I knew it!" Thor struggles out as blood dribbled down his mouth and into his beard.

You smirk as you stand to your feet and walk up next to Steve.

You just remembered... back when Ultron was the main problem, you were able to wield Mjolnir.

What if you were able to wield Stormbreaker...?

You hold your hand out and try your best to summon the axe with all your might.

The axe shakily lifts off the ground and towards your hand at tremendous speed.

Your mouth drops in awe, then goes into a sly smirk.

Thanos kicks Thor, successfully knocking him out momentarily, and procceding to battle Steve, who held Mjolnir and his shield, and you, who now held Stormbreaker.

You and Steve go to charge at Thanos as you each swing the weapon in your possession.

Steve has swung Mjolnir, hitting Thanos in the face knocking him down.

Then you use Stormbreaker and your speed together to charge at Thanos. Stormbreaker successfully lodges into Thanos' arm, making a very deep gash.

Thanos yells in pain as he kicks you to the ground and removes the painful axe from his arm, throwing it onto the ground.

Steve then throws his shield and Thanos deflects, charging at Steve once more.

But Steve throws Mjolnir to his shield creating a shockwave and knocking Thanos off his feet.

You and Steve work together, switching Mjolnir and Stormbreaker and the shield amongst yourselves.

You both grunt as you raise Stormbreaker in the air while Steve lifts Mjolnir, summoning lightning in both weapons, and bringing it down on Thanos, electrocuting him to the ground.

But Thanos eventually gets the upperhand..

He removes his helmet, that is broken, and lunges towards the both of you.

Steve swings Mjolnir but Thanos stabs Steve in the inner thigh and knocks Mjolnir out of his hand.

You quickly swing Stormbreaker at Thanos' head, but he deflects it with his sword that he had picked up from the ground.

He front kicks you to the ground as he goes over to Steve, to finish him off.

Thanos lifts his sword to end it, but Steve used his shield to protect himself once more.

But when Thanos brought his sword down.. it sliced into the shield.

Your brows knitted together in confusion... no one can break vibranium..

As Thanos continued to swing his sword down onto Caps shield, it slowly chipped away until half of the shield was gone.

Once Thanos was satisfied with his work, he kicked Steve across the battlefield.

You quickly stand to your best ability and run over to Steve, kneeling down, trying to help him.

"In all my years of conquest... violence... slaughter... It was never personal. But I'll tell you now... what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much," Thanos speaks as he looks down at you and Steve from a distance.

You grunt as you hold your side, standing up before Steve.

You bend over slightly to help your grandfather to his feet, knowing he was tired and weak too.

While doing so, Thanos summons his entire army to the ground which include the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, and Outriders.

Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve slowly looks at you with fierce determination.

He tightens his broken shield to his arm and stands against Thanos' giant army, with only you at his side.

Suddenly, a crackling comes in on both of your communicators.

"Ca-.." you squint your eyes a bit as you press your com closer to your ear.

"Cap, you hear me?"

Your voice was caught in your throat.

It was Sam on the other end of the line..

"Guys, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" Sam asks as you and Steve look at each other in amazement.

Unbeknownst to both of you, a yellow portal begins to form behind the two of you.

"On your left..."
<<<•••>>>
1382 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 29.7K 105
***DO NOT READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I have not edited this and I was so young when I wrote this it's trash. Seriously. Save yourself.*** •*•*• She la...
25K 500 14
After the events of Infinity War, the remaining avengers and captain marvel have defeated Thanos and destroyed the soul stone, making half of the uni...
10.5K 178 52
Elisabeth, Libby, Rogers, though being younger, always took it upon herself to look after her often sickly elder brother. A fight in an alley brings...
739 21 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...