Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 15

2.6K 86 1
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

We were now boarding the train and those snobs sure are making my morning a pain in the ass, they kept bragging how they're having first-class.

I rolled my eyes when I heard them bragging even more, eventually we entered the train. Karma was sitting beside the window and I was beside him.

I grabbed my phone and started playing games, as I was playing I immediately realized something. I stood up from my seat.

Everyone looked at me confused.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Kayano asked me.

I head towards where our bags were placed, and I grabbed mine in a hurry. I opened the bag and sighed in relief.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Nagisa asked.

"Yeah, sorry. I thought I forgot something." I said as I stood up and returned my bag.

I then sat back down and placed the thing I thought I forgot onto the table.

It was Oli, I thought I left him, everyone looked and the girls were saying how cute it was.

"Oh, it's just Oli." Nagisa says. 

Nagisa knows about Oli since we've known each other since 1st year.

"You know about him, Nagisa-kun?" Kayano asks.

"Yeah, (Y/n) always bring him everywhere. But he's mostly asleep so I guess you haven't seen him in school." Karma informs taking Oli and placing him on top of my head.

"Hm? Morning Himechii..." Oli said when he opened his eyes. 

He hopped onto the table staring at me, waiting for me to reply back.

"Good Morning Oli." I said petting him.

"Hm? Where are we?" Oli asked looking around.

"We're on a train, today's the class trip I told you about." I said smiling at him.

"Ah.. I see.." He says climbing on Karma and sleeping on top of his head.

"Did you just talk to him?" Sugino asked.

"Oh, I guess you didn't know." Nagisa said.

"Know what?" Kayano asks.

"(Y/n) can understand what he's saying." Karma informed pointing at me and Oli.

Everyone was shock but didn't believe me, I decided to explain a bit.

"My older sister also has a pet, but it's a grey squirrel." I said showing a pic of my sister and Juli.

"Juli is the name of the squirrel, ever since we got our pets when we were young, for some reason we were able to understand them."

"My sister understands what Juli says and also Oli, so practically we can speak to the both of them." I said explaining.

"Can you demonstrate?" Kanzaki asks.

"Sure. Wait let me call my sister." I said, I then dialed Ema's number and she picked up.

"Hello?" Ema says.

"Hey Ema, were you in class?" I asked.

"Ah, no. We're currently having break." She says.

"Hey um, can you listen to my request for a bit?"

"Hm? Sure."

"So I want you to listen what Oli says, and at the count of three I want you tell me what he said, okay?" I asked getting Oli.

"Okay."

"Okay Oli, tell Ema what you want to say." I told Oli, he nods his head.

"Where's Juli?" Oli asked.

"Okay, I got it." 

"On the count of three say it okay?"

"1...2...3!"

"Where's Juli?"

"Where's Juli?" I said at the same time with Ema.

"Why'd you say it? Oh, and I don't know where Juli is Oli. I guess he's back hom-" Before Ema could finish I heard something.

"HIMECHII!!! OLI!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!"

"Huh? Was that Juli's voice?" 

"HIMECHII!!!!"

"Did he follow me?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Oh no. Sorry (Y/n) but take care of Juli for me." 

"Okay, don't worry. Thanks Ema." I said, I then hung up.

"Huh? What's a squirrel doing here?" I heard Fuwa say.

"HIMECHII!!!" I heard Juli say.

I faced Oli who was now awake after hearing Juli's voice. I sigh to myself.

"Oli, can you go get Juli, please?" I asked facing Oli, he nodded his head and then jumped off Karma's head.

He then ran towards where ever Juli is.

"Did you hear that loud squeak?" Okuda asks.

"Rather than that, (Y/n) and her sister can understand their pets!!" Sugino said freaking out.

"Is it really that weird? I think it's cool." Kayano says with an amazed expression.

"It's adorable how they can understand each other, it's like having a guardian right beside you." Kanzaki says with a smile.

As they were talking about Oli and how Ema and I could understand them, I suddenly saw two grey blobs jump onto my head. 

"Wah! Where'd they come from?!" Sugino asks.

"Ah! It's the squirrel!" Kayano says pointing at Juli.

"Not only that, they're on top of (Y/n)'s head." Nagisa said pointing to them.

Juli hopped onto the table and looked at me, Oli also hopped onto the table.

"Juli why are you here?"

"I wanted to check on you if your classmate wolves did anything to you!" Juli said crossing his arms.

"But Karma is with me, so you don't have to worry. Oli is also here." I said petting him.

"I guess that's true, you Akabane! Since you're apart of the Protectors be sure to keep Himechii safe!" Juli said pointing at Karma.

But I'm sure that the ones who don't understand him, are only hearing aggressive squeaking.

"What did he say (Y/n)?" Kayano says.

"He says that Karma should protect me from harm." I said.

"Huh? Why?" Kayano asks.

"Juli here, has been protecting me and Ema when we were younger, he says it's his duty to keep me and Ema safe from the wolves." I said sighing a bit.

"Wolves?" Kanzaki asks.

"Male species, he absolutely dislikes them. The only way he'd accept a male is when he trusts them that they won't harm me or Ema. Like Karma." I said pointing at Karma.

"Why Karma?" Okuda asks.

"Huh? You guys don't know?" Kayano says.

"Know what?" Sugino asks.

"We're dating." Karma and I said in unison. Everyone literally yelled that everyone in the train looked at us.

"What's going on?" Maehara asks heading to our table.

"(Y/n) and Karma are dating!!" Sugino exclaims.

"Woah! Seriously?!" 

Eventually everyone went to our table, they were informed about me and Karma dating. There was a lot of shock expressions, and some totally knew we'd end up dating.

And they were now questioning about the two grey blobs on the table, I explained and they were amazed at how I could interact with them, I even showed an example and they were shock.

For how many minutes, they kept telling me to let Juli and Oli do tricks. So they did, when Juli saw Okajima he immediately attacked him.

I also explained about Juli being a protector, so far some of the boys got Juli's trust. Like Karasuma, Isogai, Takebayashi, Chiba, and Nagisa. 

I then realized something.

"Juli, you do realize that my class will be staying at a hotel right? Which means we're not going home until the next day.." I said. Juli was now pale.

"THEN THAT MEANS!!" Juli said, I also widened my eyes.

"EMA IS ALONE WITH THOSE PERVERT BROTHERS!!" We said in unison.

"What are you both squeaking about?" Maehara asks.

"Ema is alone with our brothers!" I said panicking.

"And without Juli protecting her, who knows what would those brothers do to her!!" I said banging my head on the table.

"But they're your brothers right?" Rio says.

"Step-brothers. There's 13 of them." I said.

The girls practically yelled in shock. I showed them a picture of the brothers.

"Holy-cow! They're good looking!" Hinano exclaims.

"Don't be fooled by some of them, Tsubaki and Kaname are huge flirts." I said pointing at the two in the picture.

We were all talking until I realize something, since Juli is here, doesn't that mean he'll see Korosensei and what we've been doing?! 

If that happens, I'm sure he'll tell Ema!! And if Ema knows who knows what will happen next! I need him to go back to Ema!

"Hey, Oli and Juli. Can you guys find a vending machine and tell me where it is?" I said facing them, they nodded their heads and jumped off the table to find one.

I looked at everyone, and they somehow understood that I needed to talk to them.

"We need to make sure Juli doesn't find out about the assassination, if he does he'll tell Ema and he'll make sure I don't get involved, same goes with Ema." I explained, they nodded their heads.

I looked out the window.

"You hear that Octopus?" I said.

"Understood, (Y/n)-chan! Nyurufufu." He said.

Everyone literally yelled when they noticed Korosensei was outside sticking on the train, he then explains he went to go buy some snack and he got left behind.

Now he turned himself invisible and the train looks like there's a bag and clothes sticking on it. I grabbed my phone and started calling Ukyo.

"Hello?" He says.

"Ukyo-san." I said faking worry in my voice.

"(Y/n)? Is there a problem?" 

"Can you drive over to Kyoto? Juli followed me here, and he doesn't have his medicine." I said lying about Juli's meds.

"His medicine?"

"Juli is sick and the medicine is with Ema, I can't buy any since I don't have that much cash on me." I said worriedly, which was fake.

"I see, don't worry. I'll head over there, can you text me the address of the hotel you're class is staying at?"

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem."

I then hung up and sighed to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.5K 49
Hinata Aimi just came back from Canada to Japan to meet her new stepbrothers and sister. Will she get along with her new step brothers? ...
263K 6.1K 24
Rika was adopted by Rintaro at a very young age after her parents had passed away in a car accident. After she was adopted she met her new sister Ema...
1.5K 101 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...