Such a Softer Sin [COMPLETE]

Von ThaliaLikesLove

Her grandfather's illness brings her back to Boston, and Lila gets more than she bargains for when she meets... Mehr

Such a Softer Sin Chapter 1
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 2
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 3
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 4
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 5
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 6
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 7
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 8
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 9
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 10
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 11
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 12
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 13
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 14
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 15
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 16
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 17
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 18
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 19
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 20
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 21
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 22
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 23
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 24
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 25
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 27
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 28
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 29
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 30
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 31
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 32
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 33
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 34
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 35
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 36
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 37
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 38
Such a Softer Sin Chapter 39

Such a Softer Sin Chapter 26

798 21 0
Von ThaliaLikesLove

Short and sweet, but Connor needed his turn with the lass.

Hot and heavy things ahead, enjoy!

-----------------------------

Lila was humming softly to herself as she washed the dishes in the sink. Murphy was in bed snoring away with his brother, but she had woke before them. She was too tired the night before to do the dishes, so the sink was full. She always felt unsettled if the place wasn't clean and sorted so she figured she would do them before making the boys breakfast. She jumped when hands suddenly settled on her hips from behind, she felt the twin nuzzle her neck softly. She smiled to herself as the hands slipped around to her stomach, hitching Murphy's shirt up to touch her bare skin on her belly and she noticed it was Connor again. Both boys liked to hold her like this but Connor seemed to visit her whilst she was at the sink for some reason.

"Mornin' sweetheart." He rasped against her neck, placing a soft kiss there. It made her heart beat funny and her breathing hitch just slightly. His fingers were idly stroking her stomach under her shirt.

"Morning you handsome devil." She smirked, scrubbing a pot that seemed to not want to get clean. She should have soaked them overnight and she sighed to herself. Connor suddenly nipped her neck playfully and she gasped, it sent a jolt right through her. It seemed he wanted all of her attention and the pot was taking that away. He turned her around, his hands sliding down to her ass as he smirked at her. She blinked up at him, her cheeks flushing as she reacted to his hands and his smirk. His eyes were dark and full of need and she could feel it.

Now they had crossed the line of being intimate with her, Connor didn't want to take things slow. They had already passed that line, they were so far past the fucking line they couldn't even see it anymore, so why shouldn't he have some fun whilst he was there? He had woken to up see her humming, her hips swaying slightly, and he fucking wanted her. He hadn't had his turn with the lass yet, and he was getting impatient. He had never wanted someone this much, he usually let the lass do the chasing, that's how he liked it, them coming to him. But with Lila he didn't care, not with this, he would fucking beg her if he had to at this rate. Murphy had told him in great detail about how she felt around his cock and he wanted to experience that for himself.

He was staring her down and she just stood there, almost like a scared animal. Connor always had this air of authority about him, and with this sexually charged energy, his dominance was making her instantly submissive, and she was waiting for his next move, because she knew without a doubt, he would make a move, she could tell from the look in his eyes. He leant forward, brushing his nose against hers as his hands squeezed her ass cheeks, making a soft moan come from her lips, he fucking relished in the sound. His hands slid up again, bringing the shirt with them as he started to pull it off her. She lifted her arms, complying to him and he tossed it carelessly to the side. His brooding eyes roamed her body as she stood there in just a pair of purple lace panties. She was a fucking vision and he felt the deep need to claim her.

His hand grabbed the back of her neck, the other splayed on her bare back as he crashed his lips to hers. His kiss was hard, yet still somehow controlled, and she melted into him easily, her arms winding around his neck. Her breasts were pushed against his chest and the friction on her nipples as he kissed her breathless made her moan again. The noises were driving him insane and the hand on her back moved, pulling at her panties. He was struggling through with just one hand. He broke the kiss and looked at her so intensely she almost stopped breathing.

"Take 'em fuckin' off, now." He demanded, his voice low and thick with need. She swallowed thickly, nodding as she quickly took them off and kicked them to the side.

He suddenly grabbed her ass, picking her up and taking her to the bed. He dropped her on the bed and she bounced a little, looking at him with wide eyes. She could faintly register Murphy still snoring over the whooshing of blood in her ears. She watched as he took his boxers off, his impressive length springing free and stood to attention. He crawled onto the bed, looking at her like he was going to eat her and it made her whole body set alight. He hovered over her, teasing her as he brushed his lips against her own. She leant up trying to catch them but he moved away, a dark chuckle rumbling in his chest as he watched her, all needy for him, he fucking loved it.

"Such a needy lass sweetheart." He purred against her lips, smirking slightly as he enjoyed teasing her. She whined, actually whined and he gave in, kissing her deeply, his tongue tangling with hers.

He ground himself on her, eliciting another moan from her but louder this time and he swallowed it greedily. Her hand went into his hair and she tugged on it a little, he growled at her in response, grabbing his cock and lining it up with her. She was shaking from the anticipation and when he slid inside of her, she gasped loudly, her eyes fluttering shut with a moan. He let out his own deep moan, Murphy wasn't wrong, she was fucking tight. So warm and wet around him, it was fucking heaven, he just hoped he wouldn't go off after two seconds like a horny school boy.

He started thrusting, and unlike his brother who was hard and fast, his strokes were slow and deep, once again controlled, but it felt just as good. He leant his forearm near her head and he grabbed her thigh, kissing her sweet lips and he fucked her. She was moaning into the kiss, writhing underneath him and he smirked. He moved to kneel, grabbing her hips and bringing her to him, still inside of her. She lay there looking up at him, panting and wanton. She was lay on her back, her legs splayed either side of him and her hips angled a little because her ass was on his thighs.

The grip on her hips was tight as he started thrusting again, faster this time but still a steady pace. She took great delight in watching his face, being able to see it clearly as the sun shone through into the loft. He was moaning and grunting, his face contorted in pleasure as he closed his eyes, loving the feel of her. She was squirming on his cock, moaning loudly herself as she felt herself getting closer. She was too wrapped up in Connor's face to notice the darker twin now awake, watching her with rapt interest as he focused on her face. How her lips parted with soft sweet moans, gasping his brother's name, how her body writhed and arched. He bit his lower lip as his hand went to her stomach, touching softly with his fingertips. She jumped a little, her eyes going to him and they locked eyes for a second.

He wasn't smirking or smiling, just watching her with his pupils blown wide as his fingertips trailed down with feather light touch. She didn't even realise he had scooted closer to her, right next to her. His fingers found her clit and she moaned needily, making Connors pace falter for a minute at the fucking sound. So desperate for them, he'd never heard anything so sweet. Murphy rubbed circles around her clit, biting his lower lip as he watched her chest heave, she was so close to coming undone it was fucking fascinating to watch. He had never been much for watching, he didn't care too much. Sometimes he didn't really care if a lass got off at all, he was always too wrapped up in his own gratification. But seeing their girl like this, so desperate for them, it was the best thing he'd ever seen.

Her hand darted out, sliding into the darker twins boxers unexpectedly and he let out an embarrassingly needy moan himself, feeling her soft hand wrap around his cock. She started stroking him, her pace fast and showing him how close she was, she wanted him to cum with them.

"Fuckin' Christ m'girl." He panted, his hips arching up into her hand instantly. When did a hand job feel this fucking good? He heard Connor chuckle a little and he fought a smile himself, Lila didn't seem to care though as she was getting closer and closer to the edge. The loft was full of their moans, the three of them tangled together, sweaty and breathless. Connor angled her hips up more and he hit that spot inside of her that made her let out a keening moan. Murphy would be surprised if the police didn't get called at this rate when somebody reported a murder. She was so responsive, it was amazing. It wasn't any of that fake porno style shit lasses did sometimes either, it was raw and genuine lust and fucking desire that laced her desperate moans.

Connors moans were strained and his brother knew he was close. He was getting a little faster and her whole body was jarring with each thrust his brother gave her, her breasts bouncing slightly. Murphy squeezed eyes shut, so fucking close already it was almost embarrassing, but he didn't care. She wanted him to cum so he wasn't about to try to hold back. Suddenly, Lilas back arched up, loud desperate moans falling from her lips as she muttered curse words like she was fucking praying. She was spasming around Connors cock and he growled, the grip in her hips tightening as he lost it, rutting into her as he chased his own release. Watching her come undone like that was enough to push Murphy over the edge and he gasped, his body tensing and jerking as he came hard, shooting his load all over her hand.

Lila felt like it was lasting forever, her orgasm just never ending as the waves of pleasure crashed over her, over and over again. Connors thrusts became erratic as he cried out, spilling himself inside of her as he tensed up. The three of them were panting as they came down from their highs. Lila felt like she couldn't move and she hummed softly, closing her eyes and just enjoying feeling so weightless. Murphy watched her, panting himself and a small smile on his face, seeing her so content and satisfied. His hand went to her stomach and just rested there. Connor pulled out reluctantly, missing her warmth already. He got up, grabbing a towel that was on the floor from the night before, and he knelt next to her cleaning her up. They never used protection with her, she was on the pill so they didn't feel the need to. They boys got checked regularly since they were somewhat promiscuous. Hell, Connor had even had a brief thing with one of the nurses at the clinic, and Murphy had her a time or two as well when he was drunk.

She just lay there, letting Connor clean between her thighs and her hand from Murphy's mess, and Murphy curled around her once his brother was done. He wrapped his arm around her, kissing the side of her face. Connor joined them then, laying on her other side, hand around her above Murphys as he kissed her cheek. The three of them just lay there, not needing to talk and just enjoying being so close to each other, still feeling the rush from their release. Connor smirked against her hair and Murphy snorted lightly when he heard it; 'Ye weren't wrong brother, she felt like fuckin' heaven.'

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

77.3K 1.5K 25
Johnny had a younger sister. He was gonna introduce her to the gang when she turned 14. Sadly he died a month before she could. Until she meets a blo...
29.6K 1.2K 17
Moving from her home town of Nashville, Tennessee, Rayne Graves had decided it was time to make a new life for herself. Leaving all the bullshit behi...
1.8K 62 10
Brina O'Hara has lived in Boston her whole life. The news of 'The Saints' had spread like wildfire. When she is forced to quit school and begin worki...
9.1K 432 65
Ashley's best friend Rachel killed herself three years ago to escape her persistent and violent stalker. As if dealing with her best friends passing...