Fight Beside Each Other | Llo...

By MehIWritem

Y/n is a girl that was adopted by loving parents. When her powers start showing, does her adopted parents acc... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2 Reunited
Chapter 3 The Attack
Chapter 4 The Scroll
Chapter 5 Waves
Chapter 6 Help Repair
Chapter 7 Exposed
Chapter 8 The Dark Island
Chapter 9 Bamboo Hand
Christmas Fever (Special Event)
Chapter 10 Keep It Hidden; Caught
Chapter 11 Temple of Light
Chapter 12 Will We Make it?
Chapter 13 Our Ending
Chapter 14 'Famous' Well Shopping
Chapter 15 History With Lloyd's Past And Mine
Chapter 16 To The Ground Of City We Go
Chapter 17 A Sweet Dinner
Chapter 18 - The System Wasn't a System, At Least a Good One
Chapter 19 A Night At The Monastery
Chapter 21 Esacpe to The Snakes Part 2.
Chapter 22 Staying Comes With Chores
Chapter 23 We Are Always Followed
Chapter 24 Digiverse and the Overlord
Christmas Special - Mr. and Mrs. Clause
Chapter 25 We're Here Again
Chapter 26 - It Was Gravity
Chapter 27 - Space Is So Cool
Chapter 28 Zane
Chapter 29 Grief is Another Stage Pt. 1
Chapter 30 Greif is Another Stage Pt. 2
Chapter 31 Issues on Issues
Chapter 32 The Invitation
Chapter 33 An Eggroll and Fried Rice
Chapter 34 Elemental Masters
Chapter 35 Winks
Chapter 36 Ice and Nicknames
Birthday (Speical Event)
Chapter 37 New Friends and Threats
Chapter 38 The Mind and Mr. Perfect
Chapter 39 Skate My Way To Betral
Chapter 40 Behind The Bandage
Chapter 41 Warm Risky Safety
Chapter 42 The Break
Christmas Special: Mistletoe
Chapter 42 Chen Sucks
Chapter 43 Anacondrai Generals
Chapter 44 Windy Night
Chapter 45 Brother and Friend
Chapter 46 Ronin
Chapter 47 Brother Sharpens Brother
Chapter 48 Deals
Chapter 49 I'm Here For You
Chapter 50 You are here
Chapter 51 Fame and Family
Chapter 52 The Departed Reunited
Chapter 53 143

Chapter 20 Escape To The Snakes Part 1.

2.6K 73 27
By MehIWritem

Your POV

"That lesson was good," I spoke interjecting myself into the conversation.

"Definitely!" Kai cheers wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Especially when Lloyd lost."

"Hey!" Lloyd shouted from behind us, pushing through Kai's arm and walking beside Kai and me. "I didn't lose. The training had to stop."

I laughed at his comments, he turned to me with a look. "But you would have lost if you did fight your father."

"Hey!" shouted Lloyd lightly punching my arm. I rubbed my arm and whine in pain, fake obviously because I am really strong. "I won against already."

"Yeah, but you had me," I winked at him.

Lloyd's eyes shot open before turning away from me. I giggled softly holding Lloyd's shoulder. "I would believe in you if you fought him alone anyway." I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Lovebirds, pay attention!"

I swung my head around to see all the ninja, besides Lloyd and me, hurdling Zane.

I rush to Zane, seeing an android. Tied in robes that Zane held onto.

Her red eyes arched down in anger as she tried to struggle her way out.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"Pixel. An android like me," Zane introduces Pixel to me.

"So, what are we going to do with her?" Coke questions.

"We are going to use these," Zane pulled out a gold piece. It didn't look like a weapon or anything useful.

"I'm so confused," I mumbled under my breath.

"No! We are not using weapons!" Garmadon shouts barging in.

"These are not weapons, Garmadon. They are Techno Blades. Used to hack into electronic items, vehicles, or in this case. Pixel," Jay explains in detail.

'Interesting... we could use them to attack the overlord. Hack into his system...'

"Uh? Where am I?" Pixel questions.

Zane began untying the robes around her. Pixel thanked Zane and she then apologized to all of us.

'I still don't trust her. She can't be. She can still have access to the Overlord to send him our information.'

"I didn't come alone."

I jumped from my spot looking around the area. I spotted a person in a black suit. Multiple following behind him.

"What are they, Pixel?" I ask still keeping my eyes on them.

"Androids. But they only answer to each other and the Overlord," she answers. Seems honest.

Quickly the jumped down and flew too. Coming closer to us.

I ran closer to the monastery, climbing my way up as fast as my feet can go. I wanted to reach the ones flying down.

Pulling my body up, I felt a kick on my shoulders. Knocking my body up and across the monastery roof top.

I lifted myself up, seeing a android. A bright red eye stared at me well the other seemed different. Like a laser.

A red been shot at my feet. I reacted quickly jumping back. "Well, I seem right."

The android shot three more at my chest. I leaned forward, land on my hands and knees. I sprinted forward throwing a punch at the android.

It didn't react, or made a dent. "Ow!"

I jump back swing my hand around, well wincing in pain. That will leave a mark definitely.

"Well, old school I guess then," I smirked hiding the pain.

I did spinjituz, knocking the android far off the roof.

"That's what you get for hurting me," I shouted down the roof.

I climbed down avoiding the other ones, rejoining with the others. Jay and Cole were the closest to me, fighting a hand full of androids.

Doing spinjitzu again, I helped the boys out sending them away. They flung into the walls of the monastery, but not hurt.

"Thanks, but THEY ARE STILL MOVING!" screams Jay into my ear.

I cover them running away from him with Cole beside me. "Yep. Just pay me back another day!"

"How can you do that?" Coke questions.

"What? Fight?" I ask doing a flip over the androids on the ground. They began to shoot lasers at us. "Split up."

"I mean spinjitzu!"

Oh... has no one seen me do spinjitzu before? I did learn it a few months ago... but I was on that trip with Lloyd.

I spotted everyone up ahead talking, not seeing the androids behind them. I swiftly went left before using my light element to knock them out of here.

Everyone looked at her before turning around talking again. "Thank you," I mumbled to myself walking closer to them.

"We can you use that to escape," Jay states.

"It will be fast but dangerous," Zane claims.

"We need to go now if we are doing this," Lloyd announces.

They all nod there heads in sync before running off. Yet, one stayed it it's place.

"We are using the water wheel as our escape route. Let's go and get on the water wheel before the others noticed we took longer," Lloyd explained to me then taking my wrist and began pulling me along.

It took me some trips to starting running beside him. He still held onto my wrist, but it was comfortable enough not to leave marks.

Once we reached the water wheel, he let go of my wrist and began climbing. I followed behind him, climbing into the water container.

This is going to hurt so much...

"Ugh... next time let me wear a helmet," I moaned rubbing my temples.

"Hey, you're not the suffering here," Kai was holding his head between his legs, well his sister pat his back.

"You'll throw up probably," I admit resting my elbows on my knees.

"I feel like I'm going to."

I chuckled, then was interrupted by a yawn.

I was going to sleep tonight... but then Pixel had to bring the androids with her. Thanks for taking away my sleep...

"Y/n?"

I lifted my eyes up to see Lloyd and Garmadon good way away from all of us. They must be talking about something if they didn't everyone else to hear.

"What's up?" I answer getting up to stretch.

"There is a place over here for us to sleep," Lloyd claims.

I smiled brightly as I made my way over to them. I was so happy to know there is a place to sleep. I hope it is very confrontable.

"So, where is the spot?" I ask looking around the area for the spot Lloyd was talking about.

Yet, I didn't see a good place to sleep. Maybe, he doesn't know my version of comfy.

"Lloyd, nothing here looks comfy. You should get your eyes checked out," I laugh at my own joke.

"That wasn't the reason I called you over here. Dad and I are going to leave tomorrow morning," explains Lloyd.

"One, sleep isn't a joke. Two, where?" I question there plan.

"Far. Far away from here," Garmadon answers.

"Good, you need protection Lloyd. From that Overlord himself. Are you going to tell the others before you leave tomorrow?" I challenged them.

"You are going with us too."

"What? With you gone the ninja are down one ninja. I need to help them," I state.

"I agree with my son. If the Overlord is after Lloyd, he will be after you too. You also helped destroy him," Garmadon explains his side.

He isn't wrong... but I can't go all the way with them. Easier for them to find us.

"Alright. I'll go," I say seeing Lloyd smile. "But, I'm not going all the way there with you. It would be better if we were separated. If they need both of us, it's more of a risk for both of us together."

"Where would you go then?" Lloyd steps closer to me with worry in his eyes.

"To the snakes. Being so close to the city, they need protection and to know what is going on here," I support my side on why I should see them.

Also my Serpentine Blood has been showing up without me allowing it too. The scales patterns on my arm is hard to hide.

They said this would happen but, I wouldn't expect this to happen so soon.

"I'm not keen on this idea, but I understand," Garmadon agrees. I give him a simple nod then turning to Lloyd.

Lloyd's eyes were looking away from me. Is he angry with me? What did I do?

"Ok, you can go there. Just don't get hurt or caught by the Overlord?" Lloyd eyes look to me.

I smile brightly starring at Lloyd's eyes before nodding my head rapid. "I won't. I know who to fight."

"Cause you learned from me?" Lloyd asks with a smirk.

"I learn not to fight like you. You lose all our spars," I joke laughing.

"Hey! Let's prove it, right now!"

"Nah... I'm tired. Tomorrow morning we can," I suggested.

"That's when we leave though?" questions Lloyd.

"Before we leave."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7K 293 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
3.1K 69 8
!DISCONTINUED! - Basically the crystalized season with a reader insert and Lloyd as the love interest. - I will be using female pronouns (sorry if y...
2.3K 37 15
Y/N, a 16 year old girl, adopted by master wu after her mother was killed by her evil step father. She is a helper to the ninja and is the master of...
95.7K 2.9K 23
Y/n is summoned back to Ninjago just as Lloyd is about to be possessed by Morro. After she releases Lloyd from the ghost's hold, things don't get eas...