BMC Oneshots

By Kaetbab

oof this was supposed to be a story but then I got like 50 million ideas for a oneshot book so have this inst... More

Gotta Bite?
S-Squip?? Pt. 1
S-Squip? Pt. 2
Requiem
Ghosthunters Pt. 1
Ghosthunters Pt. 2
Ouch Pt.1
Cursed
A Small Mishap
Gotta Bite (An extra)
Frozen Yogurt
Unrequited Love
Nighttime Troubles
Unrequited Love PT. 2
Sleep Please
Well...
Naps and Giggles
Guardian Angel PT.1
Hanahaki
Guardian Angel PT.2
Ouch PT.2
Mamas and Papas
tagged #1
tagged #2
Patches
Another Mishap
Blind Bois
Cellphones and Flowers
tagged again? holy shit
You Can't Just Act Like Nothing Happened
A New Layer of Destruction
Hangout Time
Passed Out
Hiss Hiss Bitch
Feelings?? What are Those??
Hoods and Hides
Sides, Trust, and Issues
It'll All Be Okay
In Tune/Off Tune
okay so
She?? P1
oKay sO
Electric Currents P.1
Fallen Down
She?? P.2
So Long PT. 1(?)
Dance Along
Unlikely Pair
Fighting Your Battles
Legends and Quests
Tree of Death
Electric Currents P.2
Re-Established
Braces
"Again?"
Tick Tick
Tick Tick P.2
Brains and Plants??
Wolf's Insanity
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (1/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (2/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (3/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (4/8)
Healing takes Time

Trust Issues

111 9 11
By Kaetbab

Inspired off a lil fic I read

Also, spider!Jer

Jeremy leapt off the building, desperately trying to pull off his costume as he turned into the neighborhood. He slipped on his hoodie and when he reached his house, slid in through the basement door. Thank god he asked for his room to be in the basement.

He quickly slipped into bed after hastily shoving his back into his closet. Minutes later, his dad poked his head in and after determining Jeremy was asleep, closed the door and headed upstairs.

Jeremy silently praised himself, being able to get back in without being caught.

He had to balance out his superhero life and his regular life and that wasn't as simple as it may have seemed in the movies.

See, there were 2 types of people, humans and the supernaturals. Humans were...well, human. Supernaturals ranged from creature to creature, some more monster or human than others.

Jeremy happened to be Half human-half spider, which was hella cool in his opinion. He could make webs and stick to walls and detect when something bad was about to happen.

Thing was, his friends didn't know he was a supernatural and he wanted it to stay that way.

Most of his friends following the squip incident were found to be supernatural, excluding Michael, Rich, and Christine. They all found a way to bond over this, including Jeremy.

Jeremy felt guilty for lying to them basically all his life, but it was better than them getting hurt, right?

Jeremy could've sworn he had something to do before he went crime fighting, but he could remember.

It's fine, he told himself as he drifted off, nothing too bad probably.

Right?

~•~

"Why didn't you come over last night?" Michael asked as he gripped the car handle, waiting for Jeremy to get in.

Shit.

"Oh uh...I forgot and fell asleep, m'sorry.." Jeremy mumbled, resting his hand in Michael's, who swiped his hand away quickly to place back on the wheel.

Jeremy wouldn't lie if he said he flinched.

"Whatever, it's fine I guess. Rich came over instead so it wasn't that bad," Michael mumbled, keeping his eyes on the road.

Jeremy felt a pang of jealousy but shoved it down. He had no reason to be jealous, especially not to Rich, who he had gotten close with.

Instead, Jeremy nodded and looked out the window.

"Did you hear about what Spider-Man did last night?" Michael asked, his mood slightly improved.

"No, I was asleep.." Jeremy answered, a lie.

"He took down a group of armed shooters, all by himself! It was pretty cool," Michael rambled, excited about the hero.

"It was alright, I guess," Jeremy muttered, feeling slightly at how Michael glorified his alter-ego. It was almost sad to say the least.

"Just alright? I know you don't like him much for some reason but you could at least act happy," Michael huffed.

"For some reason? Dude, you know what happens in the movies, the 'biggest fan's usually ends up getting the most hurt over their obsession with a hero they'll never meet," Jeremy retorted, sounding much harsher than he intended.

Michael opened his mouth to respond, thought better of it and replied with a quiet but annoyed "Fine, I'll stop talking about him to spare your precious ears."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Jeremy whipped around to glare at Michael, who was still focused on the road.

"You know exactly what I mean Jeremy. It's not like you care much about how I feel," Michael responded bitterly and Jeremy was instantly reminded of the squipcident.

"You're really going to pin the blame on me here?" Jeremy scoffed.

"No, I would never, I don't want you to be hurt," Michael responded in a condescending tone.

"You know I didn't mean to hurt you like that." Jeremy knew very well that was a lie, but he wasn't about to admit anything of the sort. He knew something else happened with Michael, but Michael never told him what. Apparently Rich and Christine knew and would instantly tense and leave whenever Jeremy asked, so he stopped asking.

"Yeah right, and my dad still lives with us."

"Dude what the hell? What's wrong, just tell me!" Jeremy eventually yelled, frustrated as they parked in the school parking lot.

Michael glared at him and got out of his car, grabbing his back on the way and slamming the door shut before stomping off, leaving Jeremy in the mundane silence that he knew he had caused.

~•~

Jeremy zipped out of the school building, hiding somewhere to change before running off as Spider-Man.

Michael waited by his car, waiting for the friend that would never come as Rich tapped his shoulder, motioning him into the car with Christine.

"Jeremy dithappear again?" He asked.

Michael sighed and nodded, pulling out and starting on his path home. Rich had recently moved in with the Mells after his father got too bad to stay at home with.

"Have you tried athking where he runth off to?" Rich offered, a lace of annoyance in his tone.

"Yeah, but he always changes the subject as if I don't notice," Michael responded, watching the other cars pass by on the opposite lane.

"Seriously? What kind of friend is that supposed to be if he can't even hang out anymore? Much less act secretive about it," Christine asked, a frown on her face. She had wanted to get to know Jeremy better but Jeremy had been acting cold against the group and disappearing more, making her efforts worthless.

"A terrible friend," Rich huffed, and Michael couldn't help but agree.

~•~

"Why don't you ever want to talk us anymore?!" Michael yelled at Jeremy, who looked angry as ever.

"You're one to speak," Jeremy scoffed, crossing his arms. "You're always acting like I did something wrong."

"You-" Michael ran his fingers through his hair, laughing bitterly. "You really think you're doing nothing wrong?"

Jeremy shrugged and Michael noticed his hesitancy. Good.

"How about the fact that you're basically never around anymore? Or the fact that you keep "forgetting" to come over? Or is that my fault now?" Michael huffed, glaring.

"You're acting like that's a bad thing. You have Rich and Christine now, who's basically you're best friend at this point since you never wanna tell me what's wrong!" Jeremy answered, but was increasing getting worried he was going down the wrong path. (Ya think?)

"Because they actually act like my friend! They don't care if I like Spdierman or whatever, they actually enjoy hanging out and playing videogames with me, they care about my feelings too, unlike-" Michael cuts himself off, feeling his eyes sting with tears as he clenched his fists.

Jeremy had basically frozen in place, guilt he had been shoving down slamming onto him at full force.

"Micha-"

"No. If you don't wanna hang out anymore, that's fine, I get the hint when it's shoved directly my face yet again," Michael scrubbed any traitor tears away and turned around, walking off, purposely not wanting to see or hear Jeremy's reaction.

~•~

"He's WHAT?!" Christine shrieked, the man stepping back.

"He never told you?"

"He doesn't talk to us anymore," Michael responded bitterly, earning resentful looks from Christine and Rich.

"I see...well if you aren't on good terms, would you like to join us in an experiment to test against him?" The man asked, a curious look now on his face as he looked at the 3 teens who were clearly shocked.

"What kind of experiment?" Rich asked slowly.

"Well, essentially, it'll turn you three into supernaturals, but a unique kind, one that hasn't been seen in decades.."

"What kind?" Chrisitne asked, considering the offer.

"A mix. Instead of 2 halves, human and blank, which is a hybrid, you three will become a witch and whatever animal you desire."

That certainly caught their attention.

"Really?" They asked, all at once.

"Yes. I must warn you, by doing this, you'll place yourselves against Spiderman himself."

"I-" Michael thought back to what Jeremy might say. Jeremy would tell him not to, to listen to him and to stay the way he was. The thought alone made Michael glare at the ground.

"I'll do it, if Jeremy wants to push us away for his own selfish needs, let's be selfish as well."

The man nodded and looked at Christine and Rich, who quickly nodded to join.

"Great, come with me, we have a lot to do." The man said, leading the 3 teens away with a satisfied smile on his face.

I did this,,,in one day? And it's actually a decent length?? Woah my skills are coming back!

I'd also like to add that there are, in fact, time skips with each section. Jeremy can't fuck up that bad, that quick...probably

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 32 17
*NOT MY ART* Why did you read this? Its weird and super cringey and I had to end it before I make it like a 50 part chapter story and I ran out of id...
9.7K 284 15
This story was brought to you by my Oneshots book. This plot was so popular it kept getting requested, so I decided it He better to make a book!😁
5K 86 15
Probably mostly angst, some smut, maybe fluff? I don't know, I just need to get my ideas and emotions OUT and so YAYYYY PROJECTING ONTO MY CHILDRENNN...