๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜, แต’แถœแต—แตƒแต›โฑแตƒ...

By atyourwiII

BLOOD CITY | "better together than apart." THE 100 SEASON... More

๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜
PLAYLIST
EPIGRAPH
PART ONE;;
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
PART TWO;;
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]

[13]

6K 232 58
By atyourwiII

She was furious, and couldn't even leave. Diana couldn't believe the words exchanged between her and Isaac. She took her hair down and was on the second level. It was loud but her thoughts were louder, Harper was sat next to her. "What happened up there?"

"Nothing, Harper." Diana shook her head not looking at the girl.

"Don't lie to me."

Diana shut her eyes. "Listen, I'm not lieing. I don't care if you don't believe me."

Harper placed a hand on Diana's. "I just want to make sure you're okay." She said in a gentle voice.

Diana was still drunk as she leaned back with a sigh. "I'm fine." Her eyes landed on Octavia. "I'll be right back." Before Harper could protest Diana was already on her feet.

Diana sat next to Octavia. "Hey, listen, what Isaac said to you was idiotic and childish." Diana's eyes widened as she looked at the dark haired girl.

"Y- you heard that?" Diana stammered.

Octavia nodded her head. "It's not true Diana."

Diana scoffed. "It is." Octavia sat up and moved infront of Diana, just like their first night on the ground.

"Diana, I know that you think you're a horrible person." Octavia lifted her chin so she would look at her. "But you aren't. Diana, you saved my life."

Diana fought back the urge to do something stupid. "You think so, huh?"

"I know so." Octavia deadpanned. Her green eyes meeting Diana brown ones. "Diana, it's in you to forgive Isaac. You're good."

"He's going to torture that grounder to get on Bellamy's good side." Diana ran her fingers through her hair.

Octavia shook her head. "Okay you know what, let's not talk about Isaac."

Diana shook her head, standing up. "I'm gonna kick his ass." She headed to the ladder and made her way up.

"Diana!" Octavia scrambled to her feet. "Wait, stop!"

Diana was blocked by an arm. "Get the hell out of my way Miller." She growled as he looked to Bellamy for approval.

"It's okay. Let her through." Bellamy nodded. Diana got to the top and her eyes landed on the grounder. She moved close to him and he jerked back.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you." Diana told the grounder, unsure if he could understand her or not. "I'm here to hurt this jackass." She jutted her thumb in Isaac's direction.

"Diana." Octavia grabbed her arm. "I know that you're mad at him, you have the right, what he said was pretty disgusting."

"Exactly Octavia." Diana pulled out of her grasp, before standing infront of Isaac. "I hate you. You know that, right?"

Isaac crossed his arms over his chest, much like Bellamy does. "Don't."

"What is wrong with you?" Diana spat, shoving him against the wall. "How could you say something like that?!" She kicked him in the leg with her boot. "How could you hurt me like that? I trust you with everything!" She started screaming. "Absolutely everything!!" Diana started pummeling him until he grabbed her wrists turned her around and pinned her against the wall.

Isaac was a lot stronger than Diana and let her thrash around. "Stop it! Diana stop."

"Let me go!" She shouted.

"Isaac let her go!" Octavia went to pull him off of the girl but Bellamy stopped her.

Diana got tired of fighting and her rage turned into tears. "I hate you, I hate you. I fucking hate you."

"I didn't touch the grounder!" He yelled. "After you slapped me I realized you were right. Okay?" Isaac hesitantly let go of her wrists and she pushed him away before grabbing his hands which were yet again, clean.

"Congratulations. You didn't hurt him, but you hurt me." She whispered heading to the ladder coming face to face with a stunned Clarke. "Hey, Is Finn alright?"

Clarke nodded. "He's alive."

Bellamy moved up, a journal open and in hand. "In case you missed it. His people are already killing us." The page was marked with lines, it looked like ten or so were crossed out. "How many more of our people need to die before you realize we're fighting a war?"

"We're not soldiers Blake." Diana spoke up quietly from beside the two.

Clarke shook her head. "Look at him, we can't win." She gestured to the grounder.

"You're right we can't, if we don't fight." Bellamy spat.

From downstairs Raven shouted. "Clarke, He's seizing!"

"On my way!" Clarke rushed down the ladder.

Bellamy turned to Octavia and Diana. "You two need to get out of here."

Diana shook her head going back to the second level. She wiped her face and turned to the metal wall and started punching it until her hand became numb. "Diana quit!" Octavia grabbed her hand and moved between her and the wall.

Harper stood up and moved next to them "Diana, what's wrong?"

The two girls ignored Harper, only focusing on the other's eyes. Diana so badly wanted to kiss Octavia but couldn't, she couldn't risk losing their friendship. All Diana could feel was pain but she didn't notice her hand was bleeding. Clarke was climbing up the ladder but Diana didn't notice until Octavia pointed it out. "Clarke, they locked the hatch."

Clarke continued climbing. "Hey! Open the door!" She shouted. It opened. "Get out of my way Miller! Now!" They heard Clarke shout before she disappeared into the top level, Diana was quick behind her, then Octavia. Clarke walked over to the grounder. "What's on this?" She questioned, holding the knife up to his veiw.

Diana made sure not to look at any of the boys in the room except the grounder. Bellamy stepped forward. "What are you talking about?" He asked Clarke.

"He poisoned the blade!" Clarke yelled. "All this time he knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did!" She waved the knife. "What is it?! Is there an antidote?"

"Clarke, he doesn't understand you." Octavia said, not leaving the distressed Diana's side.

"Vials." Bellamy perked, picking up a little box full of tiny bottle each holding some sort of substance. "It's got to be in here."

Clarke nodded taking the box. "You'd be stupid to have a poison around this long without having an antidote." She placed the vials on the floor by the grounder's feet before looking up at him. "Which one?" She asked.

"Answer the question!" Bellamy hollared.

Diana stepped up next. "Tell them, just tell them. It's all you have to do."

"Which one? Our friend is dying down there and you can stop that!" Clarke's voice wavered.

Bellamy stood shaking his head. "I'll get him talk."

"Bellamy no!" Octavia shouted.

"He wants Finn to die, why can't you see that?" Bellamy yelled back before turning to Clarke. "Do you want him to live or not?"

"Clarke you even said it yourself, This is not who we are." Octavia pleaded, Diana pulled her back to her side.

"We can go back downstairs, you don't have to see this." Diana suggested.

Octavia shook her head. "No, just... stay with me, yeah?"

"Yeah." Diana intertwined their fingers and squeezed her hand.

"Do it." Clarke said, stepping back.

Bellamy moved forward, cutting the grounder's shirt off. He had two chest tattoos that Diana studied. "You're gonna show us the antidote." He paused wrapping the seatbelt around hid hand so it wouldn't slip. "Or you're gonna wish you had."

"Bellamy please, no." Octavia tried again.

Bellamy whipped the grounder with the belt and Diana kept still, Octavia's hand gripping her's tighter.

"Please." Clarke knelt infront of the little bottles.

"Clarke." Bellamy said, wanting her to back up again.

Clarke held up a hand, telling him to wait. "Which one's the antidote?" The grounder looked ahead at the wall.

Diana spoke up, quite but everyone still heard her. "Just tell them." Her brown eyes looking to the belt hanging in Bellamy's hand. "They'll stop, just tell them."

"Clarke." He placed a hand on the blonde's shoulder. She stands and backs up as Bellamy whips the grounder again, the sound of the buckle against his skin is sickening, it makes Diana's blood boil.

It only continues, Isaac moved towards Diana. "You can leave."

Diana didn't look at him or respond, only clenched her jaw. "Clarke!" Raven called from the lower floor. "He's getting worse."

"We're running out of time." Clarke mumbled. "Which one? Which one is it?" She desperately asked. "If you tell us they'll stop! Please, tell us which one the antidote is and they'll stop!"

Bellamy was picking through some sort of scrap part before pulling out a nail. "If that doesn't work, maybe this will." He moved towards the grounder. "Clarke, you don't have to be here for this."

"I'm not leaving until I get that antidote." Clarke told him.

Bellamy grabbed the grounder's wrist. "Last chance." He warned, when the grounder didn't respond Bellamy shoved the nail through his hand.

"What's taking so long?" Raven said, coming up through the hatch. "He stopped breathing." She told Clarke.

"What?!" Clarke made for the ladder but Raven stopped her.

"He started again but next time he may not."

Clarke moved back. "He won't tell us anything."

Raven's face darkened. "Wanna bet?" She retorted. She walked over to a panel before placing the flat of her boot up and tugging at a pair of wires, freeing them from the wall. She flicked them together a couple times before it sparked.

"What are you doing?" Bellamy asked.

Raven sparked the wires again and the grounder jumped back. "Showing him something new."

"Raven don't!-" Diana shouted but Raven pressed the wires to the grounder's stomach.

"He's all I have!" Raven pulled the wires away from him. "Which one is it!?" Her voice cracking. "Come on!" She shocked him again and he grunted in pain.

Diana couldn't let this go on any longer. She swiped the knife from the ground and prayed that there was still poison on the blade, cutting vertically up her arm. She hissed, falling to her knees, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. "No." Octavia breathed out.

Blood quickly trailed down her wrist as a Isaac and Bellamy called out her name in surprise. "Which one?" It was more of a demand than a question.

"You can't let her die!" Octavia shouted at the grounder. "Please!! You can't let her die!"

"Which one?!" Diana pointed at one of the vials. "This one?" The grounder looked at Octavia before shaking his head. She pointed to another. "This one?" Diana felt herself getting dizzier by the second.

"Please." Octavia's voice was filled with desperation. "Don't let her die."

"Tell them!" Isaac bellowed. "Now!"

The grounder nodded his head to the left. Diana pointed the blade to the last one. "This?" The grounder nodded in confirmation. Diana picked it up and gave it to Clarke. "Go! Now!"

Octavia kneeled down next to Diana, wrapping a cloth around her arm and putting pressure on it. "It's gonna be okay." Octavia lowered her head onto Diana's shoulder. "You're gonna be okay."

Diana felt the smallest of smiles on her face. "We're gonna be okay."

After Clarke properly bandaged Diana's arm, the two stood outside. A girl named Fox was upstairs cleaning the grounder.

Bellamy joined the two, Diana in the middle. "We'll get it cleaned up." He told them, they watched delinquents start to reassemble the fallen parts of camp.

"If only this was our only mess." Diana mumbled.

"Kane. Who we are and who we need to be to survive are two very different things." Bellamy stated.

"What are we gonna do with him?" Diana asked looking up at him. "We can't keep him locked up forever."

Bellamy nodded. "If we let him go he'll be back, and not alone next time." Diana shifted her gaze back on camp. "Not easy being in charge is it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 208 16
"HEY, JESS. DID YOU MISS ME?" "WITH EVERY BULLET SO FAR." [BELLAMY BLAKE X FEMALE OC] [CLARKE GRIFFIN X MALE OC] [THE 100] [SEASON ONE-
2.1K 78 6
"๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต" "๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ?" raven reyes x fem!oc the 100 (s1-s?)
317K 8.9K 56
"did you see the flares in the sky? were you blinded by the light?" โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( ยฉ montygreens ) ( the 100 ) ( season 1 - 2 ) ( bellamy blake x oc...
262K 5K 25
' She's a lost girl in her own little world, she looks so happy but she seems so sad. ' - disclaimer: i do not own the 100! all rights to the creator...