Together (Sequel to Split in...

By ahyy97

After seeing each other the first two years Eric was away and being apart for the next 3 years, Eric and Nic... More

1. Reunited
2. Everything is the Same
3. Wait what?
4. More Arguments
5. Surprise
6. Saturday
7. What was the point of that?
8. Wedding
9. Doctors
10. They're back!
11. What was that?
13. New Start
14. Welcome
15. Cant handle a little smell?
16. Didnt see that one coming
17. That was cute
18. Its okay...
19. Oh god.
20. How much more?
21. Missing You
22. I can play that game too
23. Perfect
24. Together
New book!

12. Bye

17 2 0
By ahyy97

"Mya how did you do it to not get stretch marks?" I asked as I looked at my now huge belly.

"I don't know... I'm still not over the fact that you're having twins." she said chuckling.

"It's been two months since I've told you guys! Get over it!" I said taking a seat next to her. Yes I am now six months. Three more to go!

"That's like double everything. Oh my gosh imagine two Chloe's! Plus your brother that acts like another little kid next to them." Mya said dead serious.

She almost looked scared, like if she couldn't imagine how it would be.

"At least you have David to help you."

"Well you have us as in your family and you also have Eric's parents."

"Talking about Eric..... Have you umm heard anything about him?" I asked trying to sound like I really didn't care.

"Shouldn't you know? I mean you go visit his parents once a week."

"Like you said visit his parents not to go talk about him."

"Oh well I heard he left back to LA for his work."

"WHAT?" I said standing up as fast as I could. "What do you mean he left?"

"Well..... you know he got in a plane and that plane-"

"MYA!! SERIOUSLY?"

"He left Nicole...."

"Why would he just leave like that? He didn't even say bye to me...." I said looking down.

"Nicole, he came...."

"What do you mean he came? When?" I asked confused.

"He came last week but you weren't here... you were with Aideen."

I can't believe he's gone. "I have to go talk to his parents!" I said speed walking over to my front door.

**

"Nicole!" Gabby said hugging me.

"Where's Eric?" I said as soon as she let me go and walk inside.

"He left...."

"Are you sure?" I said making my way up to his room. He has to be here! He couldn't just leave like that.

"He's not here Nicole...." Gabby said right behind me.

I walked in to his room and went over to his closet. There was nothing there. I sat down on his bed and started crying my eyes out.

"Nicole, please calm down!" Gabby said going next to my side.

"When is he coming back?" I said in between my sobs.

"I... I don't know...."

"What's going on in here?" Wendy came in.

"Wendy when is Eric coming back?"

"First calm down, this isn't good for you or the babies." She said rubbing my back. "Gabby go make her a tea, please."

"When?" I asked again once gabby walked out of the room.

"I need you to calm down a bit."

"How do you want me to calm down if I just found out the love of my life and the father of my babies left and he didn't say anything to me?!?" I cried.
"So just tell me when he's coming back!!!" I said sliding off the bed to now be on the floor.

"Nicole I don't know how to tell you this but...... Eric is probably not coming back..." Wendy said.

Not coming back? Why wouldn't he come back? "Doesn't he care? about our kids?"

"Of course he does! He just thinks that if he's not around you anymore he won't hurt you anymore..."

"Doesn't he get that him being far away hurts me even more?" I cried getting up on my own two feet. But instead of getting back up, I came back down.

***

I was now on a bed and Wendy was sitting next to me. "What happened?" I asked.

"You fainted."

There I realized that Eric was actually gone and the tears were building up again.

"I need to talk to him." I said looking for my phone.

"You need to get some rest right now." Wendy said.

"Please let me call him." I begged.

"I don't think that's a good idea right now Nikki. I called your parents to let them know what happened and they agreed to just let you spend the night here."

I looked around and I would just see Eric everywhere I looked. I decided to just agree with Wendy because it was pointless to argue with her. She covered me with the blanket and left the room.

All night it was hard for me to fall asleep because I couldn't find my place. The only thing I could think of was Eric not coming back.

How was I so stupid to let him go that easy? All for just my jealousy. But he had fault in it too. Ahh I just wish we were face to face so we can just let it all out.

**

There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said.

"Hey Nicole how did you sleep?" Wendy said coming in.

"I couldn't stop thinking about him....."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah go ahead." I said.

"Did he call the wedding off or was it you?" She asked. My guess is that Eric never told them how things went down.

"It was me...."
She nodded her head in understanding. "but it was because he disowned our babies. He said they weren't his and.... he offended me real bad...."

"I'm sorry Nicole..." Wendy said sounding disappointed in her son.

"It's not your fault Wendy ........ Do you think I can call him now?"

"Yeah.... here you go." She handed me my phone and left the room.

I looked at the phone and searched for his name in my contacts. I pressed the call button and held it up to my ear.

Waiting...

Waiting....

Waiting.....

"Hello?"

"Eric?" I asked.

"Nicole."

"Why did you leave?" I went straight to the point.

"You said you wanted nothing to do with me...."

"Don't you care about our kids?" A tear escaped my eye.

"You said you didn't want them near me.." he sounded way to calm.

"I was stupid to say that... Why didn't you at least say bye to me?"

"I did go.... You were to busy with Aideen." he was definitely not calm anymore. "I don't understand how it's okay that you hangout with him but I can't be friends with Monica!"

"Well... To start off I'm not going around kissing Aideen unlike you that would kiss Monica!!!" that just got me angry .

"Get over it Nicole! I told you that kiss didn't mean anything!" he yelled from the other line.

"I.... I don't even know who you are!!!"

"THEN DONT CALL ME ANYMORE!" He yelled.

"I WONT! IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT, THEN JUST FORGET ABOUT ME AND ABOUT THE KIDS!!!" I said before hanging up the phone on him.

Five seconds later, my phone goes off and it's a call from him. I ignored it.
My phone started getting text.

From: Eric

I didn't mean that......
I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me.... please pick up the phone. Don't give up on me. I love you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Eric... he just gets on my nerves sometimes.

Bye hope you all enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
126K 245 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...