The Organization (Season Thre...

By KingzGaius

I'm Gaius Dominic. An avenger. The only legitimate son of the late deputy senate president (Senator Uche Domi... More

Episode 1 (S3)
Episode 2 (S3)
Episode 3 (S3)
Episode 4 (S3)
Episode 5 (S3)
Episode 6 (S3)
Episode 8 (S3)
Episode 9 (S3)
Episode 10 (S3)
Episode 11 (S3)
Episode 12 (S3)
Episode 13 (S3)
Episode 14 (S3)
Episode 15 (S3)
Episode 16 (S3)
Episode 17 (S3)
Episode 18 (S3)
Episode 19 (S3)
Episode 20 (S3)
Episode 21 (S3)
Episode 22 (S3)
Episode 23 (S3)
Episode 24 (S3)
Episode 25 (S3)
Episode 26 (S3)
Episode 27 (S3)
Episode 28 (S3)
Episode 29 (S3)
Episode 30 (S3)
Episode 31 (S3)
Episode 32 (S3)
Episode 33 (S3)
Episode 34 (S3)
Episode 35 (S3)
New story alart

Episode 7 (S3)

416 28 0
By KingzGaius

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

What's a lovely moment to remember. •*I said to myself,laughing broadly with a joyful heart as i spot my two maids watching and laughing at us from the upstairs veranda as Kamsi covers us with her phone*•.

It stopped raining heavily as before,which made us to pick our stuffs from the car and went in,dripping wet. After introducing my maids to Clara and Clara to them as my girlfriend and baby mama,i instructed Emaedo to take Desmond to his room upstairs and freshen him up and she adhere to it immediately.

"Can you make a warm tea for them please,the weather is too cold". •*I said to Kamsi and she nodded affirmatively,while Clara kept staring at her with mixed expression till she walked in and closed the kitchen door*•.

"For real? This two adult on bum shorts works as maids here?" •*She asked with that her usual disbelieving stares*•.

"Don't just start again. You better follow me upstairs to change this wet stuffs you're wearing instead of attempting to ruin the rest of our day". •*I seriously said in a cool tone and walked pass the heavyweight jealous champion as i head towards the staircase with her shoes and handbag,and she followed up after staring at for some seconds,and muttered "Gaius i am here to stay oh,for real" while i laughed out loud as if it's funny*•.

Getting to my room,i gave her one of my big T-shirt and show her the bathroom to go change,while i went back to my dressing room,pull off my wet clothes and drop them into a big plastic basket where i do drop my used clothes for wash.

"Baby i need a towel,please". •*She shouted from the bathroom*•.

I wore a tight boxers and a brownish chinos short that clinched tightly to my muscular thighs,pick a white towel and head to the bathroom.

I opened the door widely without permission to spot her fully naked and wet by the fresh water from the bathroom shower,while her firm boobs points towards my direction as if it looking for WiFi connection. Thank God I'm wearing something tight.

I ignored what my eyes saw and stretched the towel to her without going in,just to avoid the WiFi connection. And she gently walked close to me,smiling inwardly to the facial expression that i was trying so hard to hide as she took the towel from me.

"Where are you going to?" •*She asked as i turned to leave,and i stupidly turned to face her naked body again without muttering a word*•.
I guess she's loving the way i stare on her unclad curvy body.

"Hold this for me please" •*She said,handing over the T-shirt to me,and i unhesitatingly took it from her and watch her dry her wet curvy body Without doing or say anything*•.

She wrapped the towel round her waist,took the t-shirt from me and wore it before unwrapping the towel. The t shirt ends on her middle curvy thigh,making her to look so hot and sexy. While her erected nipples still points out to my direction through the shirt,and she smiled to herself as she caught me staring again,making me to look stupid.

I quickly pinch her left nipple and ran away,while she let out a soft moan(ahh) and ran after me,hitting the long towel playful on my head as we ran round the large bed room.

After some seconds of running around,i stopped by the bedside and picked a pillow to defend myself,and she dropped the towel on the floor,snatched the pillow from me like a Supergirl and throw it away,getting me wondering what's up with her.

She quickly attack my lips,and began to kiss me roughly,while i return the kisses as i grabbed her ass chick with my right hand and squeezed her right breast roughly with my left hand,getting her moaning in my mouth as she rubs my head.

She broke the kiss and pushed me to the bed,and i laid on my back,while she quickly mount on me and resume the rough lustful kiss. Moving her pantless crotch erotically on already erected dick that was still beneath my short and moaning in my mouth as we kiss.

She successfully got me in the mood,but i decide to let her be in charge as she unbutton my short and shoved her right hand into my pant after zipping down my short,and began to stroke my man man gently as we kissed.

The first and last time she touched my thing was years ago,at her friend's birthday party. Since she returned from Canada,we haven't been opportune to do it. Not because she don't want to,but because i kept running away from it with excuses,for a reason best known to me.

This time she was rushing everything,so that i won't come up with my silly excuses again,I guess. She quickly pull my short along with my tight boxer at the same time and quickly sat across my thigh again before positioning my hard thing to the entrance of her already wet pussy. And we both moaned softly to the sensation as my dick cap popped into her tight warm horny well,while she began to move up and down gently on it after some seconds till almost half of my dick began to move freely in and out of her cona with the help of her pussy juice.

She stopped for some seconds and pull off the t shirt before picking up a fast pace. Making sure that my dick cap gets to the first section of her pussy before thrusting down to the middle. Moaning cryingly,probably because of my size with one kinda erotic facial expression that made me want to cum at that moment as i squeeze her breast roughly.

She slowed her pace after some minutes,while i grabbed her thick ass chicks with both hands from below,and began to thrust fast from below,taking almost my full length in and out of her tight wet pussy that was fucking warm. And with a minute,she clinched herself shakingly as she cum.

She gently rolled down my body as she recover from the orgasm,while i quickly repositioned her on all four and gently thrust in my dick from behind as i grabbed her waist with both hands,while she lay barely on her stomach and moaning really good till she cum again,still am yet to cum.

We repositioned to missionary,kissing and fucking slowly at the same time with my full length. While she rub and tugs on my hair anytime my dick head rubs the little knot deep down her pussy or will i call it her womb.

I kept thrusting in and out of her pussy zigzagly and gently,making sure my dick hits all angle of her pussy wall before rubbing that particular knot each time my full length goes in,causing her to moan lovely words to my ears,and confessing how badly she love and missed me as she dig my bare upper back with her fingernails.

Only ladies whom had been fucked this good by a thick dick can testify how good it feels 😉😋. At that point you will wish he won't stop,probably because he's really fucking your brains off.

I was getting too close to ejaculation. And as i made to pull out,she quickly wrapped her legs round my buttocks and clutched me back into her tight warm pussy which she clinched tightly,leaving me with no choice then to shoot my cum deep in there as i clinched my whole body,making her to cum again.

We remained in that position,breathing together as we return from cloud nine.

"You made me cum inside you". •*I whispered softly to her ears,still laying on top of her body with my dick still in there*•.

"Yeah. It feels really good". •*She whispered*•.

"I am not talking of how good it's feels. The last time we did this,it result to Desmond. Hope you aren't planning of getting another one?" •*I whispered and she giggled to my ears*•.

"I'm a big girl now. I can take care of that". •*she muttered barely audibly*•.

"It doesn't matter whether you can take care of the baby or not. We just can't be making babies whilst we aren't married yet". •*I whispered honestly and she smiled,biting her lower lip to make her smiles unnoticed*•.

"I know,and i promise not to get pregnant till we get married" •*she muttered still smiling to herself,while i kissed her forehead and gently rolled off her body*•.

I laid close to her and covered ourselves with the thick blanket,while she rest her upper body on my muscular chest,and we remained silent till we slept off.
.
.
I woke up and glanced on my wrist watch (04:45pm). And gently got down from the bed to avoid waking Clara. I picked that same towel from the floor and wrap it round my waist before heading to the bathroom to refresh myself,because i still have to go back to my company to pick my stuffs and my G wagon.

Within minutes i was already out of the bathroom. I head straight to the dressing room,apply my body cream and wore a dark blue chinos trouser with a white long sleeve shirt which i folds it's sleeves to my elbow.

I shoved my foots into a rope less black shoes,comb my hair and walked into the bedroom after picking some other necessary stuff.

Clara was still sleeping. I kissed her chick and walked out from the room. And within minutes i was already at the dining table enjoying my barely cold lunch.

"What will she like to eat for dinner? I want to go shopping". •*Kamsi said,referring to Clara as she walked up to the dining room,properly dressed in an outing outfit,a black handbag and my Honda accord key that hanged on her four finger*•.

"I don't know. Just prepare something good for everyone" •*I muttered just as i closed the remaining food and clean my mouth*•.

She dropped her handbag on the dining table to clear the table,while i head towards the living room just as she walked into the kitchen with those stuffs.

At the living room,Desmond was busy playing video game with Emaedo's phone,while Emaedo was busy watching her favorite channel.

"When mummy wakes up,tell her that i went to pick my stuffs from the office. I will be back soon". •*I muttered and kissed his forehead,while he nodded affirmatively without even glancing at me for a second,concentrating on the video game*•.

Kamsi informed Emaedo that she was leaving as she heads towards the exit door,while Desmond muttered "Auntie buy juice for me" as i head to the door as well.

"I will honey". •*Kamsi said to Desmond*•.

"You have to drop me at my company first. I left my vehicle there". •*I said to Kamsi just as i dialed Dan's number to know if he will pick up,and she muttered "Okey" as we walked out*•.

Since that very day Rita died,Dan haven't pick my calls or bother to call back. And neither have we seen each other,probably because i haven't been opportune to be at the organization just because of the kinda stuffs that have been revolving around me since then.

I'm not scared or bothered by what he might do next,cause am definitely sure he will be back to his senses once his emotional madness is gone.

I've already destroyed the every single stuff i took from Rita's car that very day. They are now ash. And i am back to living a normal human life. I know it won't last for long,but let me enjoy it to it's fullness now that I'm opportune to. Now that the organization's drama is on break.
.
.
Kamsi dropped me at the company and drove off,while i walked in. It's already dismissal time,and most of the staff were gone. Some were leaving as i walked in,while some were tidying up their work for the day.

"Good evening sir". •*My secretary greet as i walked into her office and turn her gaze to the monitor*•.

"Evening dear". •*I replied,trying to get my gaze off her as i walk towards my office. But i couldn't,cause she had already caught me staring for the second time*•.

"What happened to your shirt?" •*I asked Nancy who was wearing just a black bra and a handless white wet breast band that covers just the bra,leaving her upper body and stomach in view*•.

"It started rain heavily while i was coming back from lunch. I just hanged it there for it to dry a bit before dismissal time". •*She said as she points at her long sleeve blue shirt that was hanged on a chair few feet away from her table*•.

"It's already dismissal time". •*I said as i glanced at my wrist watch,and got interrupted by a phone call*•.

I checked my phone as i walked into my office. Sonia. probably she's getting worried about me for not been around this days. And after talking with her for a little while,she hang up while i focus on arranging my stuffs into my briefcase. And just as i was done,the door opened and my secretary walked in,still dressed like that.

By Kingz Gaius Chinedu.

#Like_comment_and_share.

*Read more Adult stories*
@kingz Stories Gaius Empire Official>FB page.
@kingz Stories Gaius Empire Official>wattpad.

*Fellow kingz Stories Gaius Empire Official on Twitter.
#iam_Kingzgaius_chinedu@Instagram.

To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 776 36
I really hope people enjoy this ! It's my first time writing so please leave suggestions if you don't like something ! Thanks for reading ! ...
127K 12.8K 36
As I drifted into my own land of dreams, I was slightly pulled back by a sound coming from the door. I didn't pay close attention and was unsure so I...
12.5M 375K 53
(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering into an amazing university. Surrounded by...
44.3K 1.4K 23
An unexpected visit from his girlfriend's brother while she's out of town, leads straight, alpha male Dimeji down a path he'd never imagined. What is...