Forever Yours

De simplyhamilton

Sequel to I'm Yours Alex and John have just gotten married and are braving the real world. With the Squad by... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Phillip's Story
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note🖤
Chapter 53

Chapter 47

641 20 27
De simplyhamilton

There's your Daniel^^

Phillip’s POV
"So." Daniel started, a puff of smoke coming out his mouth. "What are your summer plans?" He asked, his vape in his hand.

"Getting fucked by my seriously hot boyfriend." I replied from his lap.

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrow and smiled. "Okay."

"I can't believe, that of all the vape flavors, you got freaking fruit loops." I rolled my eyes a little and laughed.

"You wanna hit?" He asked.

"Sure, why not." I sat up, took a puff from his vape, and blew it in his face.

"You don't do it like that." He shook his head. "C'mere." I got close to him and he hit it before kissing me and transferring the smoke.

I pulled away and once again, blew it in his face. "That's how you do it." I said, making him laugh.

I leaned against him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "You wanna go swimming?" He asked.

"Sure. Where?"

"I know a place." He smirked and got off his bed and tossed me a pair of swim trunks. "Those should fit."

He took his shirt off and I swear I got a boner right then and there. "Take a picture, princesa. It'll last longer."

How did I get such a hot boyfriend?

I changed myself and then tied my hair up into a bun. "I'm ready."

"Alright. Let's go." He grabbed his car keys and we headed downstairs. "Mamá, Phillip y yo vamos a nadar. Entonces lo llevaré a cenar."

Mrs.Estrada shouted something back in Spanish. "Ight. Come on." Daniel said. I got in his truck and waited for him. We drove to a secluded area just beyond his neighborhood. He parked and we got out. "Grab the bag please."

I grabbed the bag with the towels and other stuff and joined him outside. He moved some bushes out of the way. "Here we are." He smiled.

"Oh my god. It's absolutely beautiful." A small lake with a little waterfall hidden behind the city. "How did you find this place?"

"Just exploring as a kid." He shrugged and laid his towel out on the grass. "It's man made and there's no fish in the water."

I laid my towel down beside his and sat on it. He sat down and pulled me close to him. I snuggled my head into his side and stayed like that.

"I love you so much, it's crazy." He chuckled a little. "You're so amazing and beautiful." He caressed my cheek.  "And I hope you're in my life forever." He kissed my forehead.

I blushed a little. "I love you too." I ran my hands up and down his biceps. "No one else is around right?"

"Yeah it's just us." He replied. "Why?"

"Let's go skinny dipping." I smirked and stood up. "I never have."

"I'm down." He stood up and stripped himself, I followed suit. "Watch this." He disappeared behind some rocks and suddenly I saw him diving down into the water. He surfaced and started laughing.

I laughed too and walked into the water. I swam out to him and he pulled me under the waterfall and we walked up some rocks. "You truly are something else, aren't you." I smiled.

"I guess I am." He pulled me close to him by my ass and let his hands rest there. He kissed me softly. "Mi princesa." His eyes were just full of love. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I'm so glad we fucked in Florida." I giggled. "You're my whole world."

"And you're mine." He kissed me gently and smiled. I smiled back, twice as big.  "I'm gonna marry you one day." He hummed.

"I can't wait for that day." I snuggled my head into his neck. We sat under the waterfall for a bit before I pushed him out.

"Phillip, you little shit." He cussed and laughed. "Get down here." I shrugged and jumped into the water.

"Catch me!" I screamed on the way down. He turned and held his arms out. I fell into his arms and laughed.

"You're such a child." He laughed and kissed my head.

Angelica's POV
The front door opened and in came Nathaniel. I picked up Easton from the floor. "Daddy's home." He came over and kissed me before kissing Easton's head.

"Let me hold him." I gave Nathaniel his son. "Hey handsome." He smiled. Easton looked at him and then spit up on him. "Eww! Babe, take him."

I laughed and took Easton. "You spit up on daddy." I wiped his mouth off with a rag. "Go take a shower. I just washed clothes, you have some on my bed."

"You do too much." He shook his head and sighed. "Relax a little, Angie. You're parents are here to help."

"I know but I just want to be able to things for myself while you're at work. Besides, Dad and Father have summer school starting soon." I shrugged and kissed his cheek. "Just go shower."

"Okay okay." He went upstairs and I put Easton in the sink.

"Okay gremlin. Time for a bath." I put him in the little bathtub thing we had and started gently washing him with a washcloth. He started to cry a little. "Oh, baby. Don't cry. Mommy's almost done."

I washed him off with the water and wrapped him in a towel. "You're clean and you smell good and you've been fed. You should be happy for a while." I said as I laid him on the changing table in his nursery.

He didn't fight me so I was able to change him with no problem. I put his pacifier in his mouth and rocked him.

This little boy changed my world so much, but I couldn't be happier with him. "I love you so much." I looked down at my son. "You're so perfect."

"He's my son, of course he's perfect." Nathaniel chuckled, walking into the room, his hair damp.

"Have you seen this beauty? He clearly gets it from me." I fake scoffed.

"Hell yeah I've seen your beauty." Nathaniel came up behind my and bit my ear softly. "Goregous inside and out."

I giggled. "Not in front of the baby." I smiled. "I love you both. My two handsome boys."

Alex's POV
I stared at the clock in the classroom.

"Staring at it isn't gonna make time go by any faster, babygirl." John said, not looking up from his papers. I huffed and crossed my arms.

John sighed and set his pen down. "And this is why I don't finish my work early. Because us teachers have to suffer days after the kids are out. And look at you, you're bored out of your mind."

"Oh hush." I replied. John went back to his work.

"Don't you have shit to get ready for summer school?" He asked me. "You could do that."

"Yeah I guess you're right." I got up and walked down to my classroom. I grabbed the things I needed to prepare and went back down to John's.

"Do you have Clara for summer school?" I asked him as I started sorting out papers.

"Yeah, sadly. God, her attitude was the worst this year." John shook his head. "She was the student that would make sexual jokes about teachers and would disrupt class and she was just flat out rude."

"Tell me about it." I started marking names on the papers. "My other students hated having a class with her. Especially since I had some Freshmen this year. Poor souls."

"You planning on having Nathaniel for his senior year?" John mentioned, setting his finished papers into a folder.

"Of course. I couldn't not have my son in law for his senior year. That would not be okay." I laughed a little.

John stood up and grabbed something out of his cabinet. "Ankle, you get to come home again." He started feeding his turtle.

"You and that turtle." I smiled and now it was my turn to shake my head.

"You love him. He doesn't do anything." John closed the tank and put the food back where it belonged.

"So he's like Pip? Lazy?" I joked. John laughed.

"Yes. Like Pip." He came up behind my and kissed my ear. "Did you use my shampoo? Your hair smells like citrus."

"Noooo." I said, clearly lying. "I used mine."

"You're a liar, but okay." He came around from behind me and sighed. "Wanna go grab lunch and head home for the day?"

"Sure. Where do you wanna go?" I asked, standing up and stretching.

"Ummm, let's go to Red Lobster. I've been wanting garlic shrimp for a while."

"You know you could always make it right? You're a brilliant cook." I said sweetly.

"I know, but I'd prefer to eat out today." John shrugged. "Go put your stuff in your classroom. I'll meet downstairs in the office. I'll sign us out."

"Alright." I walked back down to the English hall and just set everything on my desk, pivoting and leaving the classroom.

Once I got downstairs, I saw John leaning on the desk in the office, waiting for me. "Ready?" I questioned, walking in.

"Yep. See ya, Anna." John waved to the secretary. She waved back and smiled.

"She's so nice." I acknowledged.

"She really is. It sucks that her husband is a prick sometimes." John scoffed as we got into his car.

"Selah can be rude at times, yes. At least his loves his children though." I replied, my seatbelt clicking into place.

"Her children are angels. Especially little William." John cooed. "He's so sweet."

"Angie loved babysitting them." I recalled. "And now she's got Easton."

"I love that kid to death." John looked over his shoulder to make sure nothing was coming before getting on the road.

"Me too."

~Time Skip~

"Mhmm. Lunch was nice." I kissed John on the lips as we parked at the house.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, babygirl." He grabbed our work bags from the back seat and carried them in the house.

"Hey guys." Angie smiled. She was sitting on the couch breastfeeding Easton.

"Hey sweetheart." I walked over to her and kissed her head. "How was he today?"

"He freaking spit up on me!!" Nathaniel came out of the kitchen holding a soda. "I was being all nice and loving and next thing I know, blehhhhhh. All over me."

John just started laughing. "Son, you have a lot more days like that coming your way." He passed him and patted him on the back. "Yo, Lexi, where'd we put the Bud Lights?"

I mentally groaned. "I'll be back." I followed John into the kitchen. "You put them on the top shelf in the fridge, dumb ass." I pointed. "I can't reach, I'm too short."

"Oh I see them. Do you want one?" I nodded. He handed me a bottle and then closed the fridge. "Let's go cuddle."

"I'm down. Angie, if you need us, we'll be in our room. Knock before coming in, like always." I shouted.

"Okay!" I heard back from the living room.

I flopped on the bed once I got in the room. "I'm so tired." I heard the pop and fizz from John opening the two bottles of beer.

"Me too, baby." I could tell he sat next to me because the bed sank. "At least it's summer. Summer school isn't that long and it's not all day so we'll be done here shortly." He rubbed my back, kissing the back of my neck gently.

"Mind giving me a massage before we cuddle?" I asked, my voice a little muffled by the blankets.

"Of course." John set his beer down and took my shirt off. "Is tea tree oil fine today?" I nodded in response.

He poured the oil onto my back and started working it with his hands. "Mmmm." I moaned a little. "There's a giant stress knot towards my shoulders."

"I got it." He spent more time on the knot than anything else. Eventually the oil dried up and I was feeling much better than before.

"Thanks, John." I kissed him.

"No problem, babygirl. Now, cuddles." He pulled me against his chest and laid back on the pillows.

"You're the best husband ever."

"No, you are." I smiled widely and brightly.

"Nah. But okay." He chuckled a little and pulled my hair out of it's pony tail. "I love you so much, Lexi."

"I love you too, Bubba."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovelies! I'm back with a new chapter. I'm really loving all the support this book is getting. I love reading y'alls comments, really makes my day!!! I'm glad y'all are loving the book. Let's talk about Daniel for a second here.

Starting with his vaping. I needed someone in the book to be a smoker. Because I'm reality, everyone isn't a perfect little angel. And Daniel is not an angel. So he's been vaping for a while and Phillip accepts it but wants him to stop eventually.

Now, onto his life. Daniel is the same age as Phillip, he's muscular, he's handsome, he's bisexual. He doesn't mind dating girls but he prefers guys. He's a soccer player, a football player, and he did drama for an extra credit one year. He's Puerto Rican and Honduran and he's the second youngest Estrada child.

If you want more about him, don't hesitate to comment and I'll get back to you on your questions!

Until till next time, au revoir my beautiful turtles!❤🐢

Unedited~6/8/19

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

556 40 14
A LAMS au love story "What is love?" That is the question Alexander Hamilton is unable to answer. To be honest... who can blame him? How can someone...
5K 229 22
- six years later - Alex meets John John meets Alex Again Will they fall in love once again? Will friends come back together? Will Jefferson stop be...
44K 1.4K 63
Alexander Hamilton is a 16 year old bisexual, who's recently been adopted from the Caribbean. John Laurens is a 17 year old openly gay teen but who...
9.5K 442 36
Phillipa Soo and Lin-Manuel Miranda's relationship gets flipped immediately after they figure out what's been going on between two other very importa...