Whiplash- Book 4

By youneverknow22

Book four of my previous book Whiplash book 3- Y/n Rogers... what is there to say? Depression hanging over h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I got tagged
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 15

4.4K 145 96
By youneverknow22

"Okay, Y/n... now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it," Bruce says as he clicks some buttons.

You were the one that now wearing the white and red Quantum suit. As you take position on the platform, your nerves start eating at you too.

"Wai-Wait a second, let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know, and...," Rhodey says as he makes a hand gesture suggesting that they strangle baby Thanos with a rope.

"First of all, that's horrible..." Bruce started as you laugh from your position.

"It's Thanos," Rhodey shrugs.

"...And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future," Bruce says as he uses his hands to talk.

"Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them... Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved," Scott shrugs, actually on bored with the plan.

"Bingo," Clint says from a random direction.

You smile and wave enthusiastically towards him. He chuckles and waves back slightly.

"That's not how it works," Nebula says as she looks at Clint.

"Well, that's what I heard..." Clint shrugs.

"What? By who? Who told you that?" Bruce turns around, asking Clint.

"Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time-," Rhodey counts off movies.

"Quantum Leap-," Scott adds.

"A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time-," Rhodey goes again.

"Hot Tub Time Machine-," Scott adds once more.

"Hot Tub Time Machine. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with time travel," Rhodey say sa she crosses his arms and nods.

"Die Hard? No, it's not one..." Scott mumbles.

"This is known," Rhodey says, still head strong about his idea.

"I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it: If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. And your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future..." Bruce explains as his moves his glasses up towards the bridge of his nose.

"Exactly," Nebula agrees as Rhodey sighs and looks down.

"So... Back To The Future's a bunch of bullshit?" Scott asks with a frown.

"Alright, Y/n.. We're going in 3... 2... 1!" Bruce shouts as he pushes the button.

As soon as he does, your body gets sucked into the quantum realm, all matter changing around you as reality bends at its own will.

Your body flings everywhere until you finally get it under control and float quickly to wherever your destination was.

Once you came to a complete stop, you grab onto anything that you could to stable your balance.

Once you contained yourself, you look around at your surroundings. You were at your home in Paris... 6 and a half years ago.

You stood in the kitchen as you retract your helmet from your face. You look around at the beautiful pink hue that shined on every wall.

You walk into the living room for a minute and spot something on the couch cushion.

You picked it up and realized what it was...

It was one of his old shirts.

You hold it up in front of your face and smile. You bring it up to your nose as the familiar scent of your significant other filled your nostrils.

"Princess? I'm home!" You hear the most beautiful voice call. His voice made your heart clench with pain and a wave of emotions you haven't felt in 5 years.

Then, suddenly, the device on your hand started beeping, indicating it was the end of the visit. Your eyes fill with worry.

"Pietro!!" You yell, but not in time. As soon as you yelled for him, you were sucked back into the quantum realm.

"Princess?" Pietro calls as he turns the corner, looking for you...but you were no where to be seen.

You were on the brink of tears when you finally made it back to the compound. Your heart beat fast as you still held onto the shirt that you had picked up.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. You okay?" Natasha says as she goes over to you and stands beside you.

"Yeah, it worked. It worked!!" You shout as you hold up Pietros shirt.
<<<•••>>>
All the Avengers sat in a room with some hologram displays, sitting around a table. You, Tony, Steve and Bruce are pacing at the front, clearly leading the planning of the mission.

"Okay, so the "how" works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones," Steve says as the holographic images of the stones are shown in the large hologram.

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six infinity stones," Tony says with a nod.

"I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about," Scott adds.

"Trust me you will eventually. These things are very powerful and dangerous, so please refrain from touching them..." you say as you lean on the table.

"Also, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history," Bruce says as he points his hand towards the stones.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in," Tony says as you nod in agreement.

"Which means we have to pick our targets," Clint says.

"Correct," Stark says with a confident nod.

"But when you pair up to pick your targets, make sure you can actually work together correctly. One wrong move and our plan is down the drain, no getting it back," you say as you look around the room of hero's.

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asks as the room all looks at Thor.

Thor sat on a chair with his sunglasses on. It is impossible to tell whether he is awake or asleep.

"Is he asleep?" Tasha asks as you raise a brow.

"No. I'm pretty sure he's dead..." Rhodey comments as Thor wakes up.

"Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... and angry sludge thing, so... someones gonna need to amend that..."

"Here's an interesting story though, many years ago...My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves..."

"Wooooh, scary beings. So Jane. Oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... an old flame of mine... She... she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her... And, she became very, very sick..."

"So I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from. And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my Mother... who's dead..." Thor looks down slightly, his brokenness showing a bit and tears pricking his eyes.

"And oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know, nothing last forever," Thor says as Tony starts to push him back to his chair.

"I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life is impermanence..." Thor says for the last time.

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony offers as he finally gets thro to sit down.

"I'd like a Bloody Mary, thank you," Thor smiles innocently.
<<<•••>>>
All the Avengers sat around a table, eating a meal, while Rocket paces on the table in front of everyone.

"Quill said he stole the power stone from Morag," Rocket says as he walks down the table and back.

"Is that a person?" Scott questions while he eats his food.

"Morag's a planet. Quill was a person," Rocket clarifies as he tries to continue.

"A planet? Like in outer space?" Scott begins to get excited.

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything," Rocket begins to imitate talking to a puppy.

"Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll take you to space!!" Rocket mocks.
<<<•••>>>
Now, everyone was facing Nebula in the planning room, and Nat writing notes for their plan.

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir," Nebula informs.

"What is Vormir?" Natasha asks, professionally like.

"A dominion of death, at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister.." Nebula says as her black eyes look down to the ground.

You wince and also look down, the air getting thicker and more awkward.

"Not it..." Scott breaks the silence.
<<<•••>>>
You, Tony, and Nat laid on a table surrounded by papers, and Bruce lying down on the floor, too big for the table.

"That Time Stone guy..." Tasha brings up

"Doctor Strange," Bruce gives her his name.

"Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?" Natasha asks.

"Neurostuff meets rabbit from a hat. Nice place in the village, though," Tony admits as you nod, agreeing.

"Yeah. Sullivan Street. Hmm...?" Bruce questions.

"Nah, it was Bleecker, I remember running there," you say with a nod as you look at Bruce sideways.

"Wait, he lived in New York?" Natasha says, thinking about what you three had just said.

"No. He lived in Toronto," Tony says sarcastically.

"Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York.." Natasha said, resulting in all of you sitting up straight.

"Shut the front door!"
<<<•••>>>
1581 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2.8K 60
AGE OF DARKNESS Book Two Sequel To Age of Glory · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · Tony Stark sighs. "You're not going with me on this, are you, Cap?" Steve Rogers si...
5.8K 338 27
Book 2 // On the run from the government, Taylor and Steve begin to navigate life together. Until, Thanos. He threatens to wipe out half of the unive...
25K 500 14
After the events of Infinity War, the remaining avengers and captain marvel have defeated Thanos and destroyed the soul stone, making half of the uni...
74K 2.2K 27
Part Two of the "No Tricks" Trilogy After the clash of the Avengers in Berlin and Siberia, you and Bucky have retreated to the defunct S.H.I.E.L.D...