Whiplash- Book 4

Von youneverknow22

Book four of my previous book Whiplash book 3- Y/n Rogers... what is there to say? Depression hanging over h... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I got tagged
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 12

4.3K 151 111
Von youneverknow22

The drive to Queens was a shortish ride, maybe around 2-4 hours, depending on your children.

On the way there, Steve had called you and caught you up on what Tony had created and how Scott's plan can finally work.

You were completely shocked and amazed that it could work! You grin as you look back at your kids.

"You guys ready to go see Auntie May?" You question with a smile as you park in the small parking spaces.

"Yeah!!" They both cheer as you park the car.

You unbuckle your seat belt and hop out of the car.

"Is that my favorite superhero I see?" You hear a familiar womanly voice behind you.

You turn to the back gates of the apartment building and see May Parker walking out into the parking lot.

"Ah it's been too long!" You smile as you hug her. She was a bit shorter than you but that didn't matter.

"How have you been May?" You ask as you pull away from the hug. She bit her lip nervously.

"It's been.. rough," she answers. The air quickly got thicker.

"Well, let's get these kiddos out and upstairs," you smile as you go to Lanes side of the car as May takes Tracie.

You both unbuckled each child and began walking up the stairs to her, now empty, apartment.

"Thank you so much for watching them on such short notice, and for such a long period of time," you say as May unlocks her door.

"No problem! I absolutely love these kids," she says with a sweet smile as she opens the door and lets you in.

After you set Lane down on the bouncy couch, you used your speed to run downstairs and grab the small, blue and pink suitcase that you packed for them, and ran back upstairs.

"So... hows everything at the facility?" Nat asks as she stands in the kitchen, making two cups of coffee.

"We have to talk.. it's the reason the little ones are here," you say quietly as you set down the small suitcases.

May gave you a serious face and nodded, understanding. You nod back and smile.

"Okay kids, can you take your suitcases and go to cousin Peters room for me please sweethearts?" You question as you bend down to their height.

"Okay mommy!!" Tracie said as she grabbed her pink Barbie suitcase and zoomed into Peters room.

"I call top bunk!!" Lane called towards his younger sister as he also sped into Peters room with his suitcase in hand.

You chuckle as you sit on the couch. May, too, smiles at the children as she walks over and hands you one cup of coffee.

"Thank you.." you whisper as she sits on the couch across from yours.

"So.. what's going on?" She questions as you take a quick sip of hot coffee.

"We.. might have a way to bring them back.." you say, a bright grin crossing your face. May stared at you for a minute.

"W-What?" She asks, you laugh excitedly as you set your coffee down.

"We might have a way to bring them back!! Pietro! Peter!! ALL OF THEM!!" You say as she stands with you, also putting her cup down.

"Really?!" She asks, just as ecstatic as you.

"YES!!" You shout as you both embrace each other.

"I'll have my Pete back??" May asks into the hug.

"Yes, YES!! Everyone, will be back!!" You smile as you and her jump up and down for a bit.

"But that's why the kids are here. Is it okay that you can look after them as this whole thing goes down?" You question with an excited grin.

"Of course, you go get it do girl! Now go!! Bring them back!!" May says as she breaks the hug. Your excitement boiled in your stomach as you ran into Peters room.

"Okay kids, mommy's leaving. Give me kissy's!" You say as you get into your knees.

They immediately run towards you and hug you tightly, each taking turns giving you slobbery kisses on the cheek.

"Love you mommy!" Tracie says as she hugs you tightly.

"Love you more mommy!" Lane copies, and pulls you towards him. Tracie glares at her older brother.

"I love you way more mommy!!" Track shouts as she pulls you towards her.

The kids pull you back and forth until you break it up.

"Okay okay kids. I really have to go, mommy's got important work okay? I love you both equally with all of my heart!!" You say as you kiss each of them at least three times before standing and leaving.

They come out of the room and follow you until they stand by May.

"Be good for Auntie May, or else.." you raise a brow, being serious but funny at the same time.

Tracie and lame giggle as May smiles brightly.

"Love you all!" You shout as you open the door and walk down the stairs.

This was going to work... it has to..
<<<•••>>>
As you make it back to the facility, you walk out into the backyard to see Scott sitting in a bench, preparing to eat a taco.

"Is today taco Tuesday? Must've missed the memo," you shrug as you laugh and sit by him.

"Well, everyday is taco Tuesday for me," He snickers as he goes into take the first bite. But before he could, the Benatar lands in the parking place a good 10 feet away from you.

The pressure of the ship blew your hair back, along with some of Scott's taco stuffing. The doors began to open, revealing Rocket Raccoon and Nebula. You gasp and stand from your seat.

"It's so good you see you guys again!" You laugh as you run up and hug Nebula tightly.

She awkwardly puts her hands in the air and slowly hugged you back.

"Hey speedy!" You hear a familiar, raspy voice say. You smirk and break the hug from Nebula.

"Rocket!!" You shout as you run towards him. He jumps into your arms and you spin hug him. You missed them all so much.

"Okay okay cut it out, you're gonna make me sick!" Rocket said as you stop spinning in circles.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited!" You dance a little bit in your place as Rocket snickers at you.

"I can tell. Is big green comin?" Rocket asks as he looks around for Bruce.

"Yeah, he's on his way. You going to see Thor?" You question as you look at the spaceship.

"We're hoping so. How are the speedsters?" Rocket asks as he crosses his arms.

"Good I guess, they're at my friends house right now. Staying there for a while until this job is complete," you say as you tuck a piece of hair behind your ear.

Rocket nods and looks to the ground. Even though you two were very close, it's been a while since you last saw him, the air became a bit awkward.

"Well I see Bruce coming. I better go make sure everyone made it here all good. It's good to see you Rocket!" You smile as you bend down and hug him once more.

"Yeah yeah, get off my you big lug. Stay out of trouble!" He says as you break the hug and snicker.

You turn around and see Rhodey in his War Machine suit land beside Lang, who still sat on the bench, this time his entire taco fell out of his hands.

"Wassup regular sized man?" Rhodey says, his voice robotic.

As Rhodey walks away, Bruce walks out of the Compound. Seeing that Scott dropped his lunch, he hands two tacos from his own lunch to Scott.

Scott takes it while giving Bruce a puzzling look at this act of kindness.

"Come on Scott, let's eat inside. You've already dropped one taco.."
<<<•••>>>
1310 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

817 22 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
168K 3.6K 56
Thor x fem!reader ⚠️CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH EDITING⚠️ She kept her powers hidden for most of her life, being born with a genetic mutation - as her da...
18.8K 214 46
The conclusion of Daenerys love story. The final book of my ABO series. .... This was the end. The Avengers are broken and lost. Will they survive th...
62.1K 1.7K 22
"Are you saying you're on my team now, Romanoff?" "What makes you think I left, Rogers?" Steve Rogers tried to isolated himself from the rest of the...