Something Special (Zayn Malik...

By lustfulnarry

Ariana Grande has a great life. Actor, singer, rich. Anything A Teenage girl could ask for. Living the time o... More

Something Special (One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2 - That night
Chapter 3 - Awkward
Chapter 4 - Remember!
Chapter 5 - The Date
Chapter 6 - The interview
Chapter 7 - Re-Date
Chapter 8 - Broken friendships
Chapter 9 - I'm So sorry
Chapter 10 - Closer
Chapter 11 - Photo shoot
Chapter 12 - It was perfect
Chapter 13 - My chance
Chapter 14 - Unexpected
Chapter 15 - You lead me on
Chapter 16 - I can't believe you
Chapter 17 - I love him too..
Chapter 18 - Betrayal
Chapter 19 - My true love
Chapter 21 - Ocean Blue Eyes
Chapter 22 - My bestfriend
Chapter 23 - Our little secret
Chapter 24 - Clubbing!
Chapter 25 - The truth comes out (Part 1)
Chapter 25 - Truth comes out (Part 2)
SEQUEL!

Chapter 20 - Goodbye

3.6K 40 4
By lustfulnarry

*** FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @TwerkforStyles_ ***

A/N: HI! Vas happenin' ? How everyone doing! Haven't update in a few days so thanks for waiting! I hope you guys enjoyed your week! School's been crazy! I hope you guys like this chapter it a little sad but I still hope you enjoy! Did you guys watch LWWY yet? AMAZING! It's so addicting I can't stop listening to it! Please Vote and Comment! Thanks for reading!

                        - Kayla xx

I finished off telling Zayn the whole story that happened in the bathroom with tears in my eyes. What did I do to deserve this. I don't understand why Harry would date out of any girl Lily, the one who hates m y guts.

"I'm gonna kill him." Zayn said furrowing his eyebrows. "Who?" I asked looking at him. "Harry, he knew that Lily hated you, he brought her on purpose that ass." He fumed. "No don't just leave it alone Zayn. Just forget it." I pleaded. He looked into my eyes with a 'are-you-kidding-me-look' I just shrugged. 

"Mr.Malik, we have arrived at the hotel." The Driver said pulling to a stop. "Thanks." Zayn said. He opened the door and I followed after him. His hand slipped into mine and we made our way up to the suite.  

We entered the suite and I walked right to Zayn's room and into his bathroom. I flicked the light on stepping in front of the mirror revealing an ugly thing in my reflection. My makeup was smudged even more from crying the car. My hair has become more tangled. The bruise on my eye got darker and my lip is still swollen. I still looked awful. I put down the toilet seat and sat. I but my elbows on my knees and buried my face in my hands. I wasn't crying but it might've looked like it.

I heard a knock on the door but kept my face in my hands. "Ari." I heard a familiar voice speak. I ignored him. Even though he saw me like this in the car, it was dark so you couldn't fully see but now in full light I was just to embarrassed, if I even got a glimpse of his face i'd burst into tears.

"Ariana." God, he called me by my full name. I heard footsteps nearing closer to me. He put his large hands on my forearms, lightly tugging. "Stop," I said "Please don't look at me." I begged cracking my voice. "Ari you look beautiful regardless, please just look at me." I slowly removed my hands from my eyes revealing Zayn, crouched down on my level so we were at the same height. My lip began to quiver starring into his dreamer chocolate brown eyes. The tears welded up in my eyes, he was so beautiful and I was so ug- "Ariana, you're so beautiful." He said swiping a loose hair behind my ear. That's when I couldn't take it anymore I turned into Niagara falls instantly. Tears streaming down my face faster and harder than ever before in a long time. 

Zayn sighed pulling me into his chest sitting on the floor leaning against the bathtub. I wrapped my arms around his torso wheeping into the croock of his neck. I just broke down, I felt so.....

Vulnerable.

***** 3 Months Later ***** 

"Ouch!" I yelped snatching my finger away and popping it into my mouth. Shoudn't of touched a hot stove. 

While recovering from my burn I poured the pancake batter into the skillet. Steam rose from the pan making crackling noises. While waiting for the pancake to be done I grabbed a cook book looking at things to make for dinner. Setting it down on the counter I flipped through the pages.

"Chicken alsknfnon wha?" I cocked my eyebrow. If I can't read it, I'm not cooking it. Suddenly I felt muscular arms snake around my waist. The figure placed their head on my shoulder. "Goodmorning gorgeous." They whispered in my ear sending shivers running up and down my spine. I smiled turning around and being met with those great big brown eyes that I fall in love with every time I see them. "Goodmorning babe." I said back pressing my lips on his, wrapping my arms around his neck. Sparks flew everywhere. I ran my fingers through his hand as his hands ran up and down my back. I jumped up swinging my legs around his waist as he set my up on the counter top, our lips never parting. After a good 2 minutes we broke apart, both gasping for air. We rested our foreheads on each others.

"We should do this more often." He said cheekly, hands still on my waist playing with the hem of my shirt. I nodded. "Deffi-" 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Shit!" I cursed grabbing a dish towel and throwing the now burnt pancake in the sink. I ran to open the balcony to let some air in. I coughed, the smoke filling my lungs. I grabbed Zayn's hand and ran out the balcony door. 

"I geuss we're not having pancakes for breakfast than?" He asked looking out in the city eyes half shut from the blazing sun. I laughed. 

Life has been great the past 3 months. Me and Zayn are obviously still dating and things just get better and better. He treats me like I'm the only girl in the world. He loves me, cares about me and he says he can't live without me. I feel the same exact way. 

The tension from me and Harry is still there but its not as awkward before, he's still going out with that hag Lily, unfortunately. She drives me nuts! But she's not over much, neither is Harry. He's always with her.

Elenour, Danielle and I have gotten so much closer since the night at the charity concert. They have always been there when I needed them. We always hang out when they get the chance to.  

Recently I bought a apartment in Downtown Manhattan. Its great. Its a in a high rise, 28th floor. It has 2 floors, 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath, Massive living room and perfect size kitchen. The living room has top to bottom windows that show the skyscrapers scattered everywhere. Its beautiful. 

Currently Zayn and I are in my apartment. He's been staying here instead of him and the boys hotel. He says he always love to be with me. As do I.

I turned back around walking into the kitchen, the smoke has cleared. Since I've burned the pancakes due to me and Zayns make out session I decided to go old fashion and take out a box of frosted flakes. Grabbing a bowl and some milk I poured the cereal in halfway, as well as the milk. Putting them away I made my way over to the couch where Zayn was already at. He patted a seat next to him signalling me to sit next to him. 

I sat down cuddling into Zayn, as he put his arm around my waist. I ate my cereal as Zayn flipped through some channels. He stopped on E News!

"Just In! The one and only Harry Styles has reportedly broken up with 4 month girlfriend Lily. Witnesses say they were at a bar in Brooklyn when they broke out into a rather scrappy arguement. Says he walked out of the bar furious. If this rumor is true, than ladies it's your lucky day Harry Styles is on the Market!"

Wow, Never would've expected that. They looked so happy together. Fake, but happy. "What a shocker." Zayn said changing the channel again and stopping on Law and Order : SVU. I nodded finishing up my cereal bringing it to the sink. Placing it down I walked back into the living room putting my hands on my hips. Zayn turned his head and looked at me smirking. 

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked pacing looking around my apartment. "Well what do you wan-" Zayn was cutoff by his phone ringing. "One sec Ari." He said taking his phone from his pocket.

"Hello?" Silence "Wait, W-w-when?" He studdered. "We have to?" "You sure?" "O-o-k" "Bye." He said ending the phone. He got up and walked over to me. He looked down with sorrow in his eyes.

"What?" I asked confused. "Well... That was um Liam." Pause. "And he said Simon schedules us a tour in Europe for 6 months." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I was speechless.

The boy I love is leaving for 6 months. Tears started to form at the edge of my eyes. I quickly whipped it away. "When are y-y-ou leaving?" I said fiddling with my  thumbs. "Tonight." He choked out. I looked at him and instantly wrapped my arms around his neck, getting locked in his embrace. The one I love is leaving me. I know you might think that 6 months isn't a big deal but you have to realize, Me and Zayn have been inseparable for the past 3 months. Its really weird being away from the person you've been with that long.

"I don't want you to leave." I sniffled. "I don't want to leave either, but its my job. If I could stay I would." He confessed rubbing my back. I pulled away giving him a peck on the lips, it was short but had so much feeling. "Well, I should help you pack." He nodded making our way to the room and packing his suit case.

**** At the Airport ****

I've been crying for the past 3 hours. We were finally here, at the Airport with all the boys and Paul. Getting ready for there flight to England. Leaving for 6 Months.

We all gathered around the boys gate waiting for them to be called.

"Now Boarding 9:00 flight to London, England. Please report to gate 3." The intercom said aloud. My heart broke. This is it.

I went up to each boy saying my goodbyes, first was Liam.

"Lili." I whined giving him a giant hug, he squeezed me tight rocking back and fourth. "I'm Gonna miss you Ariana." He said pulling away smiling weakly. "I'm gonna miss you to Li." I said back. Moving on the Niall. Wrapping my arms around him. Me and Niall have also become more close. "Nialler, you don't know how much i'm gonna miss you." I said "Ari-belle I'm gonna miss you more," He said using his nickname for me. I smiled. He wiped the small tear that was rolling down my cheek. Now Louis. After the indecent with Harry, things with me and Louis haven't been the same. But I still love him alot. I hugged his torso tight not wanting to let go. "I know you hate me Lou but I love you and I'm gonna miss you. I'm sorry for what happened with Zayn." I whispered not letting go.  He chuckled, The vibrations of his laugh running trough my chest. "I don't hate you Ariana, believe me I've gotten over it, Everyone makes mistakes." He said kissing the top of my for head. I smiled Moving on to Harry. We hugged awkwardly. It was uncomfortable but I don't think anything could make it comfortable. "Umm, I guess. This is goodbye for now." He said shoving his hands in his pocket. I nodded. "I'll miss you Harry." I said truthfully. "You will?" His head shot up with sparking eyes. I smiled and nodded. He than gave me a proper hug, which wasn't uncomfortable. It was a loving hug. One I haven't gotten from him in a long time. 

Last... Zayn.... 

I walked over to him with my head down not wanting him to think I'm a big cry baby. He lifted my chin so I was looking at him. "Listen to me. Ariana I love you sooooooo much! You are beautiful and I'm glad to call you mine. I'm gonna miss you so much. If I could not go you know I would. I'm gonna call you every night and day to check up on you. We can skype and everything. If you ever need anything you can text me. But don't ever forget about me." He said looking into my eyes. I nodded. I didn't want to speak. If I did I know I would just start bawling. He leaned down colliding our lips together, the last kiss we'd have for 6 months. I savored the moment. When unfortunatly we pulled away. As another inter come went out saying final boarding. The boys picked up their suit cases walking over to he airplane door exist. The all walked in one bye one. Zayn being the last one turned around mouthing the words 'Goodbye, I love you' I sniffled mouthing back 'I love you too' 

Then the doors shut. Leaving me alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
705K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!