Danger Line(Date A Live X Mal...

By Storyteller-Maverick

Our Protagonist believes he's living a normal life with his friends while attending Raizen High School. But... More

Ch.1 I'm a what?!
Ch.2 Princess
Ch.3 Overwatch
Ch.4 Hermit
Ch.5 Frosty Dilema
Ch.6 The Hot Springs Adventure
Ch.7 Nightmare
Ch.8 Double Date
Ch.9 Challenge
Ch.10 My way of things
Ch.11 Ifrit
Ch.12 Countdown
Ch.13 Countdown Pt.2
Ch.14 The Spirit "Warlock"
Ch.15 Self-Destruct (Season 1 Finale)
Special:Christmas
Ch.16 I'm a Spirit(Season 2 Premiere)
A/N:Season 3
Ch.17 Twin Hurricanes
Ch.18 Choose Her,Not Me.
Ch.19 Dual Fates Pt.1
Ch.20 Dual Fates Pt.2
Ch.21 Diva
Ch.22 It's a Trap!
Ch.23 Festival Time
Ch.24 Sore Loser
Ch.25 Taken
Ch.26 Desire
Ch.27 Prep on DEM
Ch.28 Assault on DEM
Ch.29 Tohka's Despair
Ch.30 Warlock's Downfall (Season 2 Finale)
Bonus:A Date with a Super Genius
Bonus: A Date with Nightmare
Ch.31 The Wicked Witch (Season 3 Premiere)
Ch.32 Guess Who
Ch.34 Natsumi
Ch 35 Drive
Ch.36 Void
Ch.37 Out of Time
Ch.38 The New World
Ch.39 Origami Tobiichi
Ch.40 Ordinary Love (Season 3 Finale)

Ch.33 True Form

5.3K 151 32
By Storyteller-Maverick

Origami: Y/N. Hungry.

Y/N: Okay. I'll whip something up in a minute.

Miku: Darling, my tummy hurts!

Y/N: Okay, I'll get you some medicine.

Tohka: Shido, I wanna eat kinako bread!

Shido: R-right.

Shido watched as Y/N zoomed out the room and came back feeding some medicine to Miku as Kotori began to whine about Kaguya eating her candy.

Shido and Y/N just sighed.

Reine: It seems like you boys are having a hard time.

Y/N: Reine?

With the help of Reine, the boys were able to get everything under control.

Shido: Thanks for the help. We can't keep up on our own.

Reine: No, I'm sorry for leaving them all in your care.

Miku: Darling.....

Y/N:?

Y/N looked down at a longing Miku who held her arms towards him. Y/N let out an amused sigh and hoisted Miku up onto his lap as she nuzzled into his chest with a wide grin on her face.

Shido: What happened to Natsumi?

Reine: I deployed observation devices to find her, but no response yet. I'll let you know if I find something.

Shido: Thanks. Still, why would Natsumi do this?

Y/N: It has to do with her true form I think.

Shido: What do you mean?

Y/N: To me, it seemed like she got really angry when we saw what we believe was her. Of course, there's always the possibility she just hates you.

Shido: Haha......

........

Y/N sat in his homeroom class as Shido walked in before stepping back outside. He peeked his head back in and motioned for Y/N to come over. Y/N nodded and walked over to the door to which he saw all the girls still as kids. Shido let out a sigh as Y/N facepalmed.

Shido: I thought we told you guys to stay home.

Tohka: How come? Isn't it a school day?

Shido: That's true, but...

Ai: Hey, what's your name?

Origami looked towards the trio and smiled.

Origami: I'm Chiyogami Itsuka. Thank you for being friends with Papa.

Y/N:?! WHAT?

Ai: P-Papa?!

Y/N: No, don't listen to her!

Shido: Y-Yeah, these kids are.... some family relatives! We're just taking care of them!

Y/N: Chiyogami didn't have a father and I was the one who usually took care of her so she sees me as a father figure is all....

Tonomachi: R-Really.....

Shido: Yep, okay let's go home everyone...

As Shido and Y/N picked up the girls to take them home, they got a call about their house. When they arrived,they saw that their house was now an oriental cat idol.

Kotori: She's done it now.....

......

A few days have past with Natsumi going nonstop with her antics. Reine was able to track her so Shido and Co were on the case. Natsumi flew away into the forest to dodge them as a explosion suddenly rang out above her.

Natsumi: Shido's friend has quite the impactful greeting.

Natsumi looked up to see a woman in a silver and black AST combat unit with platinum blonde hair, blue eyes and a European facial features and structure. This was none other than Ellen Mathers. DEM and humanity's strongest wizard.

Ellen: Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not quite one of Shido's friends.

Natsumi: Then perhaps you're with the AST? Not that it matters to me....What do you want?

Ellen: I've come to hunt you down.

Natsumi: Hmm? I think you'll find that difficult.

Ellen: We'll only know for sure once I try.

Natsumi: You're only this confident because.... of them?

On cue a squad of DEM wizards showed up behind Ellen facing down Natsumi.

Natsumi: Well, it makes no difference to me, right?

Natsumi quickly raised her angel and fired a blast towards Ellen hitting her territory and blowing up dirt making Ellen raise her arm. The DEM wizards returned firing their mini-missile launchers at Natsumi who called forth her angel once again and enveloped the projectiles in a familiar bright light turning them into delectable goodies leaving the Wizards confused and in disbelief.

Natsumi: My, my! Thanks for giving me so many goodies! Now let me return the favor.

Natsumi shot a white light towards Ellen as the support wizards watched as their captain was turned into a little kid.

Natsumi: I must say, you're cuter this way.

Ellen:.....

Natsumi: What can you do to me now?

Ellen: This fight isn't over yet. This is more than enough to kill you.

Ellen boosted striking Natsumi. Natsumi feeling a sharp pain in her torso looked down and saw a slash wound as blood began to seep out.

Natsumi: No way! What the hell is this?!

Ellen: I must have missed your vitals. But your power is falling rapidly.

Ellen turned back into her regular adult form and approached the downed Natsumi.

Natsumi: H-Help...No....Help me....No....Help..

Ellen's face curved into a small but sadistic smile.

Ellen: Don't worry, it'll soon be over.

Ellen raised her arm slamming it downards towards Natsumi as she shut her eyes in anticipation but only heard a loud metallic clank. Natsumi opened her eyes to see a boy blocking Ellen's attack with a broadsword still within it's scabbard as the boy swiped upwards making Ellen jump back. It was one of Shido's friends,Y/N Natsumi quickly recalled to herself. The boy looked over his shoulder and looked at Natsumi.

Y/N: Yo.

Natsumi: Why- why are....

Then, the Yamai twins came from the sky taking out Ellen's subordinates with ease.

Natsumi: Why....

Shido: Natsumi!

Natsumi: Shido?

Y/N: She's injured.

Shido looked down at the wound.

Shido: We'll patch you up in no time! Y/N!

Y/N: Yep.

Y/N closed his eyes and fired a small blue fire bolt towards Natsumi's wound slowing the bleeding.

Shido: C'mon, we're getting you out of here.

Ellen: You think i'll let that happen.

Y/N: I would hope so. If you value your teammates, you'd retreat.

Ellen: Then it's a good think I don't care about my useless teammates.

Y/N: That's unfortunate. Miku?

Miku used her angel and mind- controlled the other wizards as they all restrained Ellen.

Y/N: Kotori.

Kotori grabbed everyone in the sphere but Y/N.

Shido: Y/N?

Y/N: Don't worry. I'll be fine.

Shido and the other began to rise as Ellen broke off her teammates a little too late. Ellen turned her attention to the remaining member of Ratatoskr.

Ellen: I need a useful pawn..... How about you?

Y/N: I'm gonna politely decline.

Ellen: Why did you stay behind? You must be really stupid if you think I'm going to let you walk away.

Y/N: Oh, I know.

Y/N tapped his wristwatch as his armor began to form on his body until it covered his face. The boy slowly pulled the sword out it's scabbard it's shiny steel reflecting in the sunlight.

Y/N: If I may be so bold to ask. May I request a duel?

Ellen: Why should I? You're power is nothing compared to what you once were. Why is that?

Y/N: I lost my Spirit powers.

Ellen narrowed her eyes and suspicions and disbelief.

Ellen: What? Did Shido seal your powers or something?

Y/N: No. I broke the source of my Spirit power. It no longer exists.

Ellen: If that's the case then you really don't stand a chance.

Y/N: Big talk but no action.

Ellen's eyes almost seemed to twitch as her sinister smile crept on her face once again.

Ellen: Fine. I can't wait till I personally slice your head off and deliver it to your friends.

Y/N: I thank you.

Y/N took a deep breath and got into his stance.

Ellen: He seems.....different than last time...

Ellen shook her thoughts and bolted towards the boy as their swords clashed against one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 252 20
Warning: +18 content and Lemon. Mio didn't die, and Tohka stayed with him. shidou finally had his happy ending, where his loving ones stayed with him...
3.3K 76 12
Atsumu, Osamu, Suna, and Kita have had a crush on you ever since you were in middle school. Sadly, you were a first-year so you weren't in the same c...
50.9K 996 8
Note: Note that this is a Date A Live (X Male Reader) Summery/ Description: (Y/n) (L/n) lives in Tengu city with his step sister Kotori. He's a not s...
132K 3.1K 29
Y/N, the son of the one punch hero Saitama, has teleported to another world after being sucked in by a mysterious portal that appeared. He ended up i...