My Little Girl 💕 (Editing)

By mel_berries

Faith, A four year old girl who had a terrible past and was sent to an orphange for the past 5 months. Zande... More

Chapter 1 : Faith
Chapter 2: Zander
Chapter 3: Past
Chapter 4 : New World
Chapter 5 : Papa
Chapter 6 : Accident
Chapter 7: Triggered
Chapter 8: Care
Chapter 9: Brother & Mother
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: Help ?
Chapter 12: Preparing
Chapter 13: Daycare
Chapter 14: Left me
Chapter 15: Booty Call
Chapter 16: Date Night
Chapter 17: Missing Papa
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The News (Part 1)
The News (Part 2)
Faith's Bad day
Home with dad
The End
Extra - The Wedding Night

Chapter 18: Custody?

18.9K 467 133
By mel_berries

-Edited- 

Chapter 18 

Zander Pov 

"I h-had a bad d-dream."

She stuttered. I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"It's going to be alright Princess. Everything's going to be okay. I'm here to protect you. I won't let anything happen."

I said, hugging her. She started to calm down. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I wiped them off and she laid her head on my chest, legs wrapped around my waist. My hand supported her.

I wanted to ask her what her dream was about but I decided not to. I felt like eventually, she would tell me.

I gave her a besito and laid back down on the bed with her on top of me. I rubbed her back slowly so she would fall asleep and she did. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up to see Faith still on top of me. I smiled and slowly carried her, putting her beside me.

I still can't believe until today that this beautiful Princess is mine. I was staring at her asleep when suddenly I got a call from Miss Leah. I answered.

"Good Morning, Leah, how may I help you today?"

"Good morning, Zander. Today is the day you come back here to be her official guardian and for her last name to be Parker?"

"Wait! It's today?"

"Yes, Zander it is, Just wanted to remind you because it looks like you forgot."

I scoffed.

"No, I did not. Okay, I'll see you in a few hours. Bye!"

"Bye, Zander!"

She ended the call. Fuck! I forgot that today was that day. I texted everyone close to me, my family, Charlotte, and some of my business partners to come today to celebrate me being her official guardian. It's kind of a big thing when you adopt a little girl.

Since they all knew that I have a daughter and I'm going to make it public today after changing Faith's last name to my last name.

I also have to tell Faith about me dating Charlotte. I hope she won't get upset or anything.

I kept my phone aside and noticed Faith moving around. I looked at her and she started to open her eyes.

I smiled brightly.

"Good morning, baby girl"

She sleepily smiled, then said,

"Good morning, Papa."

Giving me a besito, she came closer to me and cuddled up to me playing with my hand. She is so cute. Her hands are so tiny.

I just kept staring at her while she played with my hand. I kissed her forehead.

"Babygirl?"

She looked up at me.

"Today is the day I become your official Papa."

Her eyes lit up with excitement and she jumped and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I love you, baby."

I said, kissing her cheek. She smiled.

"I love you too, Papa."

I carried her and went to the bathroom. I bathed her and changed her into a pink dress with lots of tulles asking Veronica to do her hair before I went to take a shower.

And wow my Princess looked stunning.

"You look so beautiful."

Veronica said. She immediately started to blush and ran to me. I carried her and she hid her face in my chest. Then said,

"Thank you, Aunt Roni."

Then hid her face back in my chest. I chuckled. I looked at Veronica and said

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

She said and left my room. I looked at Faith and said,

"You look beautiful my Princess."

I gave her a besito. She blushed even more saying softly,

"Thanks, Papa."

I chuckled. I put her on my bed, giving her my phone before going and taking a shower. I took a shower and wore a white long-sleeve button-up shirt with a grey vest. My slacks were of a lighter shade than my vest and I coupled it with a pair of ray-bans.

I came out of the bathroom and Faith looked at me and smiled. She gave me my phone back. I carried her and we took a bunch of mirror selfies.

She laughed. I smiled. I kissed her cheek and carried her downstairs and saw Nick and Veronica ready.

Nick said,

"Wow, kitten, you look so pretty."

Faith just blushed more, hiding her face in my neck. I laughed.

Then I said,

"Ready?"

They all nodded. I took Faith's mini backpack. It's a bag just filled with snacks, her colouring books and everything normally needed when we're out.

I set Faith on the car seat and Veronica sitting next to her. I was driving and Nick was in the passenger seat.

The car ride to the orphanage was silent other than Faith eating her biscuit since she was hungry. She was so adorable. I can't believe she is going to be officially mine. We reached there. Nick and Veronica got out of the car and I went to Faith, unbuckled her from the car seat and carried her.

I went to the waiting area to see Charlotte, my dad, Noah, some of my business partners and surprisingly my mom was there too. Although, I felt like something was up with her being here.

I put Faith down since she wanted to go to Charlotte. She ran to Charlotte and she carried her. I walked up to her, wanting to kiss her but I hadn't told Faith anything and I didn't want the day to be ruined in case Faith reacted badly. Plus, people were around too.

I walked to my mom to ask her what the hell she was doing here.

"Hi, mother."

She smiled at me saying.

"Hi, Zander. I'm so proud of you. You came this far."

I was beyond confused. Like why was she nice to me? I thought she hated Faith. I just decided to play smooth saying,

"Thank you, mother, I guess."

Giving her my charming smile I turned to socialise with others when she hugged me. I was surprised but hugged her back. I pulled away looking around to see if Faith was okay.

And she was with Charlotte. We were all there kind of early so we had to wait. I talked to my best business partners. There were only two of them. The first one was Jake and the second one was Austin.

Jake smiled and said, "Congratulations, new dad. She is adorable."

Then Austin said, "Exactly! Look at those round and soft-looking cheeks."

I chuckled and said, "Thank you so much for coming. It means a lot."

To this, Jake replied, "We wouldn't miss this for the world. You're our best bud."

Austin nodded. We talked for a while about the business and everything else. And I noticed Charlotte going outside and I started looking around for Faith.

She was with Nick and Veronica. I told Nick to keep Faith close to him before I left following Charlotte. No offence but I don't trust anyone here really other than Nick and Noah.

I followed her out and saw her just standing there. She looked so beautiful.

I walked up to her and said,

"What are you doing here?"

She jumps slightly. I guess she didn't notice I was following her. I chuckled. She said,

"Jesus! You scared me, Zander."

"Sorry, babe."

I said nothing but sorry. Then she said,

"I was just getting fresh air."

"You look so beautiful."

I went to her and pulled her close to me. She giggled. I gave her a kiss on the lips and of course, she kissed back.

I smiled at her while she blushed. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Then she said

"I'm so proud of you baby. You're going to be her official dad. Aren't you excited?"

I grinned wide saying,

"So freaking excited. I'm going to tell Faith about us tomorrow."

"That's good. Hope she reacts well."

I smiled hoping the same thing. I kissed her forehead, "We should go inside."

She nodded and I went inside first because I didn't want anyone to suspect anything between me and Charlotte because I haven't told anyone yet, including Nick.

After a while, she came in. I was carrying my Princess since she wanted to be with me. I don't mind at all. She was light to carry. She was also starting to get tired. I was hoping this would get done faster before she sleeps off.

About 10 minutes later, Leah came out of the room sad. I was kind of wondering what's wrong...

She said,

"Hi, Zander"

"Hi, Leah. So shall we get started?"

I asked. By now everyone's attention was on me and Faith. Faith was looking at Leah. I guessed she noticed Leah was sad.

I rub Faith back to let her know everything is okay. Then what she said next made me angry and upset.

"I'm afraid we can't let you be her official guardian because someone paid for Faith's biological father's bail and now since he is out of jail, he wants the custody back."

I was angry. No way in fucking hell I'm going to let that asshole near my baby girl. I will do anything to keep her with me and no matter how much it costs, she is going to stay with me!

Everyone around there was shocked by the news.

"No way in hell! I'm not letting him anywhere near Faith. What do I have to do to keep her with me?"

By now Faith was shaking in my arms because of how angry I am. She doesn't like me to raise my voice or if I feel angry. I gave Faith to Charlotte while I had to think. Then Leah said,

"Well, you can fight custody for her, since you have been providing her a great life and childhood that her biological father couldn't give."

"Then that's what I'll be doing then. Fighting for custody."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and took a deep breath. I'm pissed as fuck that this fucker of a father thinks he can provide my babygirl a life whereby all he did was fuck her! Everyone was looking at me as to what was my next step.

"Nick, come here."

And Nick was by my side.

"Get me the best lawyer around here."

He was about to make a call but then I said,

"Wait no. Get me the best lawyer in New York!"

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammer errors. I'll try to make it better. Im also sorry for updating like super late this time.

I have been busy with stuff so much lately but i'll try to update sooner as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts:

What do you think faith is feeling like?

Will Zander get to have custody on faith?

Is Zander a patient father?

Do you think Charlotte is a good girlfriend?

Comment ur thoughts :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys want a picture of Veronica?

Do you want faith pov next?

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments. Also sorry if this chapter is short💜

Love yall
See you soon

Love,
Mel💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.4K 41
Continue following the story of Matthew and Sophie Olton. What was once a Marriage of Necessity, has now blossomed into one of substance. Their lives...
246K 5.3K 57
CRYSTAL ELIZA CREST daughter of the notorious Mafia leader. All her life she has gotten everything she has ever wished for. A good life,good friends...
29.3K 1.5K 19
"It's senior year baby!" They did it. The Gilmore Girls have made it to their senior year at Chilton. After two years of chaos they can finally see t...
1.6K 94 24
The insane story of how a confident, privileged, striking New Yorker became one of the most famous, loved, and hated women in the K-Pop world. As a...